1. Support in supply planning and work together with procurement to avoid OOS
2. Help in tracking the consumption both at the store and warehouse level and work with cross-functional stakeholders to minimize wastage and expiry
3. Work towards optimizing the inventory by streamlining store ordering
4. Flag out sudden changes in consumption patterns and ensure this is considered in vendor ordering
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Feb’24 and 15th Mar’24
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. MBA or bachelor’s degree in supply chain or operations management or B.Tech
2. Experience with databases and spreadsheets; advanced User of MS Excel; VBA, SQL, Tableau, and similar data visualization tools/dashboards experience a plus
3. Good data management and validation skills
4. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills
5. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills
6. Candidates with experience in databases and spreadsheets; advanced user of MS Excel; VBA, SQL, Tableau, and similar data visualization tools/dashboards experience a plus
Examgyani.com serves as a one-stop resource for students to research a variety of exams, deadlines, sample exams, and a variety of other interactive tools to make the exam-appearance process easier. With Examgyani, one can never miss a deadline because they are the first to learn when all exams in India’s admit cards, applications, and results will be released.
Please mention you found this internship on Examgyani. It helps us get more companies to hire on our site. Thanks and good luck!
Be the first to apply. Receive an email whenever similar internships are posted.
Understand the required skills and qualifications, anticipate the questions you may be asked, and study well-prepared answers using our sample responses.
Copyright © 2024 Examgyani Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.