IGNOU MBA is the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test. Open Management Aptitude Test 2020 which is conducted every year by IGNOU.
The aspirants interested in the field of management and want to pursue various reputed postgraduate programmes and courses can try their aptitude skills by applying for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020.
The exam is conducted twice a year by the IGNOU University, the candidates who are selected get admission to its MBA programme
The applicants can apply for this test only if they meet all the required criteria mentioned below.
In this section, the candidates will be able to find the updates for Indira Gandhi National Open University OPENMAT 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Important Exam Dates
In this section, you will find all the important details related to IGNOU OPENMAT 2020; the university is yet to release the official dates.
|OPENMAT Last Date||December 2019|
|OPENMAT Exam Date||February 2020|
|OPENMAT Score valid Date||July 2020|
|Application (Form 2) For 2nd Sem July 2020||May 2020|
|Application (Form 2) For 1st Sem January 2020||November 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of February 2020|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum 50% marks (general category) and 45 % marks (reserved category) with at least three years of the managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form:
- The Application Form for IGNOU OPENMAT is expected to release in June 2019.
- Candidates will approximately get two months to fill and send the form to the university.
- IGNOU will only recognize the duly completed application form. Any discrepancies in the way can lead to the direct rejection of the form.
- The candidates will be able to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 through online mode only.
- The candidates are required to fill all the essential details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications. The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1000.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
- The last date to fill the form is the third week of December 2019. Hence, avoid any delays and fill the forms ASAP.
Exams You Might Like
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Entrance Exam
The exam will be passed on the pen and paper-based for MBA programme will take place in the third week of August 2019 for IGNOU OPENMAT. Candidates seeking to take admission in the next academic session must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. For the IGNOU OPENMAT XLV, the exam will take place in the first week of February 2020.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Exam pattern
In this section, candidates will find the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 exam pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
The university will release hall tickets two-three weeks before the examination dates on the official university website. The applicants need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.