LPU University, Punjab
IEMJEE 2022 is known as the Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam. The IEMJEE is a university-level qualifying exam conducted by UEM (University of Engineering and Management). IEM (Institute of Engineering and Management ) & UEM (University of Engineering and Management) are the joint conducting body of the IEMJEE, IEM is located in two places, Kolkata and Jaipur.
The purpose of this exam is to offer admission in Undergraduate (B.Tech./BCA/BBA/B.Sc.), Postgraduate (M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./MBA), Integrated PG, and Ph.D. Programs at its two different campuses namely, Kolkata and Jaipur. The frequency of IEMJEE is once a year and it is conducted in different phases on different dates. The application process for IEMJEE will be processed virtually. All the important dates and informations related to IEMJEE such as the latest exam pattern, syllabus, etc. are available on the official website of UEM i.e. www.uem.edu.in.
IEMJEE 2022 Overview
|Name of Examination||Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam 2022|
|Popularly Known As||IEMJEE 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Engineering and Management|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam level||University level|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduation|
|Medium of Paper||English|
IEMJEE 2022 Important Dates
The IEMJEE 2022 important events and their respective dates are given in the table below. This year in 2022, the IEMJEE will be going to held in a total of 9 phases. Applicants can check out all the important dates regarding IEMJEE such as Application form availability dates, Admit card releasing date, Exam dates for all 9 phases, etc from the table below.
|Application form releases||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2022|
|Admit card availability||4th week of March 2022|
|IEMJEE 2022 exam date||1st to 2nd week of April 2022|
|Result declaration||As per the schedule|
IEMJEE 2022 Courses Offered
Through this test of IEMJEE, applicants will have an opportunity to apply for admission in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. programs, and various integrated courses. The offered courses along with their completion period are given below in its two different campuses:
|B Tech + M Tech (integrated)||5 years|
|B Tech + MBA (integrated)||5 years|
|BCA + MCA (integrated)||5 years|
|B Tech||4 years|
|BBA + MBA (integrated)||4 years|
|B. Stat.||3 years|
|MCA + PhD (integrated)||5 years|
|MBA + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|M Tech + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|M Sc + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|MBA Executive||2 years|
|M Tech||2 years|
|M Sc||2 years|
IEMJEE 2022 Eligibility
Applicants are advised to check all the eligibility before filling the application form of IEMJEE. Following eligibility criteria shall be needed to apply for IEMJEE.
Indian aspirants, as well as Foreign national aspirants, are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification for UG Programs:
- Eligible applicants must have acquired class 10 & 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized board. (minimum of 60% marks will be needed for Engineering and B.Stat. courses).
- Appearing applicants in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply for the test provided that they have to submit the required documents at the time of counseling and admission.
Educational Qualification for PG Programs:
- Eligible applicants must have acquired at least 50% aggregate marks in all the years/semesters of Engineering/ Graduation Degree from any recognized university (a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are needed for MBA courses).
- Appearing applicants in the final year/final semester of the qualifying examination can also apply for the test provided that they have to submit the required documents at the time of counseling and admission.
IEMJEE 2022 Application Form
The IEMJEE application form window has been opened from December 2021, and will be continued till January 28, 2022. The application form will be available in online mode on the IEMJEE’s official website. First of all, applicants will have to register themselves on the official website of IEMJEE by providing the details such as a valid email id and an active contact no. The mode of application and examination as well of IEMJEE is online. There is no requirement for the application/registration fee irrespective of categories by the exam conducting authority.
How to fill Online Application Form of IEMJEE?
The form filling procedure will be completed in two steps. The first step is all about filling in choices for the course and the second step is about filling the application form.
Step 1: Choice of Course
- Open the website of IEMJEE.
- After opening the website, a list of courses will be there on the homepage of IEMJEE.
- From the list of the courses, applicants have to select the course of their choice.
- After that, click on the provided link to fill the IEMJEE application form.
Step 2: Filling in the IEMJEE 2022 Application Form
- While filling the application form of IEMJEE, applicants have to fill in their personal details like their Name, DoB, Parent name, Communication Details, Nationality, Gender, Preferred campus, etc.
- While filling the application form, applicants should be remembered that they have to enter their only valid email-id and active mobile number because all the further details will be provided using these details only.
The official authority will charge zero application fees to the applicants for the IEMJEE 2022. i.e. application fee will be free of cost.
IEMJEE 2022 Exam Centres
The exam centers will be allotted to the applicants will be decided by the exam conducting authority for the IEMJEE 2022. The preference for the exam center of IEMJEE 2022 will be chosen by the applicants themselves at the time of the form filling process. For the IEMJEE 2022, the list of exam centers and their location is listed below.
- UEM Kolkata Campus, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata, West Bengal-700156.
- UEM Jaipur Campus, Gurukul, 6 km from Chomu on Sikar Road (NH-11), Jaipur 303807.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) Ashram Campus Kolkata, West Bengal.
- IEM Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector 5, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM Management Campus) D1, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700091.
IEMJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and syllabus for IEMJEE will vary differently depending upon the chosen course. For this year 2022, applicants will be allowed to give the examination through online mode from their respective homes. The basic pattern for IEMJEE are as follows:
- The type of questions will be Objective for various subjects.
- Every question will have 4 options and the one right answer will have to be chosen by the applicants.
- The overall nature, level, and pattern of questions of IEMJEE will almost be the same as the national level and state level exams have for the distinct courses.
- Each correct answer will carry equal marks according to the marking scheme of IEMJEE.
- The IEMJEE will be organized into 3 slots and the duration for all the 3 slots will be 2 hours separately.
IEMJEE 2022 Exam Syllabus
M.Tech.: The syllabus and model of the exam for admission in the M.Tech. the course will be identical to the General Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination.
MCA/M.Sc.: The syllabus and model of the exam for admission in the MCA/M.Sc. the course will be identical to the WB JECA exam.
MBA: Syllabus and model of the exam for admission in the MBA course will be identical to the CAT exam.
B.Tech.: The syllabus and model of the exam for admission in B.Tech. the course will be the same as the JEE mains which comprises of three sections Chemistry Physics, and Mathematics.
- Exam Pattern for B.Tech. Course:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Maths||60||240||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Physics & Chemistry||30||120||45 minutes|
Chandigarh University, Punjab
Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer however 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry: The exam syllabus and model of the exam for admission to the course B.Tech. Lateral Entry will be similar to the WB JELET.
BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com.: The exam syllabus for admission to the course BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com. will consist of 3 sections of English, GK, and Preliminary Mathematics.
IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card
For the IEMJEE 2022, the admit card/ hall ticket of the applicants will be sent to them via mail on their registered mail-id just after the completion of the application form. So it is very important to provide the valis and active email id at the time of the registration. It should be pointed out that no applicants will receive the admit card/ hall ticket via post.
Applicants need to carry the hard copy of the admit card/ hall ticket in the examination hall, if they do not so then their candidature will be canceled by the authority due to the non-availability of admit card. Also, applicants will have to carry an Identity card with a photo (Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Class X Boards exam Admit Card/ Class XII Board exam Admit Card/ Pan Card, etc) along with the admit card at the examination center.
Steps to download IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card
- Firstly, go to the official website and click on the link of the course that you have applied for at the time of registration.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be open there.
- Now you have to click the ‘Admit Card’ link and after clicking you will be redirected to a new window for login.
- Applicants will have to log in there by using the earlier provided credentials.
- After entering the credentials, the admit card of the candidates will appear on the screen.
- Now read all the details printed on the admit card and contact the authority in case of any discrepancy.
- Now lastly, applicants will have to download the hard copy of the admit card and they will need to keep it safe for further references.
IEMJEE 2022 Results
The exam conducting authority of IEMJEE will upload the exam result after few days of completion of the exam on its official website. The result will be declared separately for all 9 phases. Applicants will be able to download the result after the official release.
Steps to check the IEMJEE 2022 Results
- First of all, open the IEMJEE webpage.
- On the homepage of IEMJEE, find the link for the result section and then click on it.
- After clicking on the result, enter your provided login credentials.
- After providing the login credentials in the specified space, the system will show your result on the screen.
- Now applicants have to view their result, download it and generate a hard copy of it.
- Keep the hard copy safe of the IEMJEE result for admission purposes.
IEMJEE 2022 Counselling
All those applicants who have successfully attempted the examination and have cracked the examination will get an offer for the counseling process to get admission in UEM (University of Engineering and Management). The counseling for the IEMJEE 2022 will be conducted online mode on the e-counseling portal of IEMJEE.
After the successful counseling process, the admission of the applicants will be taken on all banking working days (for fee submission purpose).
Time of Admission: 10 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Ashram Building, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal, India. (Next to Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Ltd, Near SDF Building, Opposite to Nalban)
Documents Required at the time of Counseling
At the time of counseling, applicants have to carry the original documents as well as two photocopies of the documents. Remembered that, after the counseling, applicants have to take the original documents back from the officials. Following documents are necessary to carry out at the time of the counseling process.
- Class 10th Marksheet/ Certificate
- Class 10+2th Marksheet/ Certificate
- Qualifying degree Marksheet/ Certificate
- IEMJEE Admit card
- A printed copy of filled in Online Application Form
- IEMJEE result card
- Two colored copies of Passport Size Photo
- WBJEEB Counselling Final Allotment Paper (Received from WBJEEB Reporting Centre)
- 2 copies Colour Passport Size Photographs
IEMJEE Contact Details
In case, if applicants have any query regarding the application process, exam and admission then they can contact on the following details.
UEM Kolkata, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata – 700 156
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Website: www.uem.edu.in/kolkata
Admission Offices (Kolkata):
1.City Office (IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata) Address: Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No: 8010700500, 033-23572995, 033-23572059
2.City Office (IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata) Address: IEM Ashram Building, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No.: 8010700500
IEMJEE 2022 FAQs
Who conducts the IEMJEE?
The conducting authority of IEMJEE is a joint body of UEM (University of Engineering and Management) & IEM (Institute of Engineering and Management).
What is the official website of IEMJEE?
The official website of UEM is www.uem.edu.in.
What are the eligibility criteria for IEMJEE?
The eligibility criteria to apply for different courses through IEMJEE are different, refer to the Eligibility section of the article.
Why is IEMJEE conducted?
The purpose of this exam is to offer admission in Undergraduate (B.Tech./BCA/BBA/B.Sc.), Postgraduate (M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./MBA), Integrated PG, and Ph.D. Programs at its two different campuses namely, Kolkata and Jaipur
Which institution accepts the IEMJEE score?
There are two campuses namely, Kolkata and Jaipur which allow the IEMJEE score to get admission for different UG and PG courses.
How can I apply for IEMJEE 2022 entrance exam?
The registration can be done using the official website.
Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for IEMJEE 2022?
No, the hall ticket and admit card for IEMJEE 2022 are the same.
How can I report mistakes in my IEMJEE 2022 admit card?
We strongly advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your IEMJEE 2022 hall ticket.