One of the key motivators for applicants to choose a career in the numerous RRBs across the country is the IBPS RRB salary for Officer and Office Assistants.
Students must review the pay structure for the various postings, as well as the perks, advantages, work profile, and career advancement of an employee in the Regional Rural Banks, when the official notice for the IBPS RRB exam 2021 is released.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS RRB Exam to hire aspirants from Regional Rural Banks across India. IBPS RRB recruits for the following positions:
- IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale I)
- IBPS RRB Scale II & III
- IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant)
This article strives to provide you with the most up-to-date pay information as well as other relevant information. Let’s take a look at the IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I salary structure, pay scale, and benefits. Check out how much income you’ll make as an IBPS RRB PO or Clerk.
IBPS RRB In-hand Salary (Post-wise)
The IBPS RRB in-hand salaries for various roles allotted by Regional Rural Banks officials are shown below.
|IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant)||₹ 21,000 – ₹ 23,000|
|IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale-I)||₹ 42,000 – ₹ 45,000|
|IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale-II)||₹ 55,000 – ₹ 60,000|
Note: In the banking sector, a new rule provides for a 10% deduction for NPS (base pay+DA) in lieu of provident fund (PF).
IBPS RRB PO Salary (Officer Scale I)
Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
₹ 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 is the base pay scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I.
IBPS RRB PO Other Allowances
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||75.9% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||7% of basic pay|
|Special Allowances (SA)||7.75% of the basic pay.|
|Other Allowances (Depends on Bank to the bank)||Newspaper Allowance (200 per month In case of PO)|
Medical Reimbursement (8000 per year in case of Scale-1 and 2200 in case of office Assistant)
Entertainment (400 Rs for 3 months and 1200 for a year in case of PO)
In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale I)
- The in-hand remuneration for new recruits on Officer tier I might range from 42,000 to 45,000 rupees.
- Officers in the IBPS RRB are paid nearly as much as those in other PSBs.
- The applicant must serve a minimum of two years of probation after being selected as an IBPS RRB Officer Scale I.
- He/she is entitled for pay increases during his/her probation period, just like other workers.
- Aspirants are promoted to Assistant Managers at the allotted bank after finishing the Probation period.
- A applicant can advance in the company based on his or her performance.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Perks and Allowances
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I candidates are eligible for a variety of perks and incentives.
- In comparison to other banks, IBPS RRB has less work pressure.
- Under the IBPS RRB officer scale I post, employees have a good work-life balance.
- There’s also a good chance that this post will result in home postings.
- In the case of IBPS RRB Officer I Scale, the cost of living is usually cheap, since most posting takes place in rural areas.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Salary
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary is detailed in the table below.
Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Office Assistant
The pay scale for IBPS RRB Office Assistant is 13730. For your convenience, we’ve attached the Office Assistant’s pay slip below.
In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant)
The pay scale for IBPS RRB Office Assistant ranges from 21,000 to 23,000 rupees per month. This salary may fluctuate depending on the organisation.
We’ll now look at the various components of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary.
- Basic Pay: This is the established salary that an employee is entitled to in exchange for the work that he or she performs.
- Dearness Allowance: Because of rising prices and other costs, this is the amount of money that is added to a person’s basic pay or pension. (This is adjusted annually to account for inflation.)
- City Compensation Allowance: It is a form of compensation given to employees by organisations to help offset the high cost of living in metro and large cities.
- House Rent Allowance: It is a portion of an employee’s compensation that is used to cover housing costs. (This is a bit low in comparison to other posts, but it’s sufficient given the banks’ rural locations.)
- Following their selection, applicants must complete a one-year training/probation term.
- The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job profile is the first step in the RRB’s lower management.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Perks and Allowances
- The role of IBPS RRB Office Assistant has a lot of room for advancement in your career.
- In comparison to similar postings in other nationalised banks, the work pressure in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant post is rather low.
- One of the major perks of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant post is the ability to work from home.
- For the role of IBPS RRB Office Assistant, working hours are normally set.
Career Growth in IBPS RRB
A probationary officer must serve for a minimum of two years as a probationary officer and an Office assistant must serve for a minimum of one year in the organisation before being considered for promotion.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
IBPS RRB Salary 2022 FAQ’S
What is the job profile of an IBPS RRB Officer?
A Regional Rural Bank Officer is responsible for a variety of tasks. These are some of them:
- Loan Documentations
- Verifying Cash and Payment Transactions
- Bank Retail Operations
- Maintaining Important Data and Files
- Customer Dealing
What is the monthly IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary?
An RRB Office Assistant’s base monthly salary ranges from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 19,000 per month.
What benefits are provided to an employee in IBPS RRB?
Aside from the IBPS RRB salary, applicants will receive the following bonuses and benefits:
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Travel Benefits
- Medical Reimbursement
- Miscellaneous Allowances (Newspaper, Petrol, etc.)
- 1984 Riot Victims – 5 years
What is the pay scale of an Officer in Regional Rural Banks?
An IBPS RRB Officer’s salary scale is 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
Is there any probation period for the post of IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB Clerk?
Yes, IBPS RRB POs must serve a two-year probation period, while clerks must serve a one-year probation period.