Find the complete details related to the application form for GBPUAT 2021 entrance examination in this article.
The application forms for GBPUAT 2021 will be available online on the official website of the University in the month of February 2021 but have to be submitted through offline mode.
Find all the other relevant information related to the application for GBPUAT 2021 such as how to fill the application form, application fee etc below.
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) is located in Pantnagar and is the first agricultural university of India.
Giving the GBPUAT entrance exam enables candidates to get admission in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses of the University which are in the field of agriculture, food technology etc.
However, for the B.Tech program, candidates must show their JEE score to secure admission in the University.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding GBPUAT – G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) Entrance Test Application form 2021.
Details like How to fill the GBPUAT 2021 Application Form, How to Register for GBPUAT 2021, How to Apply for the GBPUAT 2021 Exam are discussed below.
GBUAT 2021 Application Dates
Following are the application dates for undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses, before applying check your eligibility criteria here.
|For UG, Masters, MCA and PhD programmes|
|The online application will be available||February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2021|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form||April 2021|
|For M.Tech programme & Sponsored candidates for all programmes|
|The Online application form will be available||February 2021|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application||March 2021|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form||May 2021|
GBPUAT 2021 Application Form Complete Details
- GBPUAT 2021 application forms will be available on the official website but will have to be submitted offline through the post.
- The application fee can be paid online as well as offline.
- Admit card will be made available in the month of May 2021 on the official website, must be carried by the candidate at the time of examination and must contain the signature of the candidate.
- Exam centres once chosen during the application process cannot be changed.
How to Fill GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
Following is the procedure for filling in the application form for GBPUAT 2021:
- Visit the official website of GBPUAT i.e. http://www.gbpuat.ac.in and click on ‘apply now’.
- The candidate will have to fill in various personal details such as name, address, date of birth etc; and educational qualifications.
- The candidate will also be required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph (20kb- 50 kb), signature (10kb- 20kb), left thumb impression (10-20kb).
- The candidate will have to put the left thumb impression on a plain white paper and upload a scanned image of the same.
- After filling in all the necessary details and uploading all the required documents, the candidate can submit the application form.
- Lastly, the candidate will be required to pay the application fee via online mode (net banking, debit card, credit card) or offline mode (e-challan). The application fee is non-refundable.
- It is advisable that candidates download a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Those candidates who have correctly filled the application form and submitted the requisite fee can download their admit cards which will be made available in the first week of May 2021.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website.
GBPUAT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee is as follows:
Documents Required for GBPUAT 2021
- Copy of application confirmation
- Scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression of the candidate.
- Scanned images of 10th and 12th class certificate ( self-attested)
- Self-attested copies of other qualifying examinations
- SC/ST certificate (if necessary)
Other Important Information
- The passport size photograph of the candidate should be a recent one and coloured.
- Candidates will have to check their result online and no separate call will be made to qualifying candidates.
- P.hD candidates need to attain at least 50% marks in the entrance examination in order to qualify.
It is important that candidates fill complete details and apply for the courses as per their eligibility, else their application form may get rejected.
|GBPUAT Other Important Articles|
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern||Cut off|
For any queries regarding GBPUAT 2021 application form, please comment below.