WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form: WBJEE is a state-level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
The official authority of WBJEE organizes the WB JENPAUH entrance exam every year in an online mode.
The authority grants admissions to the students who wish to join the courses of BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.sc Nursing, BASLP (Bachelor Of Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology), and BMLP programs.
WBJEE authority will conduct the exam through the online mode in May month 2023.
WBJEE is a common entrance exam titled JENPAUH for aspirants.
The aspirants who have an interest Ayurved field can take admitted to the course with this WBJEE entrance exam.
The application form for the WBJEE entrance exam will release soon on the official website. Once the application form is submitted, it would not be corrected again.
So, every student should fill out the application carefully with valid information.
In this article, we have mentioned the necessary information regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2023 for the students to apply.
Important Details like How to fill out the Application form of WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Test 2023, How to Register for WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Test 2023, How to Apply for the WBJEE Entrance Test 2023 Exam are discussed below.
WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form Procedure 2023
- Candidates should have to fill out the WBJEE application form and submit it before the last date. The student should read the instructions carefully in the application form before applying to it. Here, we have given the full details regarding an application.
- Candidates should fill out the application form online mode only.
- A student should visit the official website to fill out the application form.
- Now, applicants should register themselves on the website by providing details like name, email id, and phone number.
- The student will get a confirmation code to the registered email id for the username and password.
- Next, fill out the WBJEE application form with personal details and academic details. Click the form save button.
- After filling out the form, candidates should upload their scanned documents of photocopy and signature in the prescribed format.
- The scanned images should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- Finally, pay the exam fee and take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates can pay the exam application fee through net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- The exam fee of WBJEE is Rs. 500.
- WBJEE JENPAUH fee is non-refundable.
Find the detailed article here: WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations JENPAUH.
For any queries regarding WBJEE JENPAUH application form, please comment below.