VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria: In this article, the aspiring candidates will find various details related to eligibility criteria for the examination such as academic qualifications, upper age limit, etc. Vel Tech University, Chennai holds VTUEEE (Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Exam) in two phases.
The students who secure admission via the first phase can pay the fee as per the 2020 fee structure of Vel Tech University, while students who secure admission via the second phase will have to pay the fee as per the new 2023 fee structure of the University. In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding VTUEEE – Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
VTUEEE 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
If the applicant is found to be ineligible for the examination, the applicant’s application could be dismissed at any time during the application process. Applicants need to be well informed about eligibility criteria situations before appearing for any examination, such that any significant events related to eligibility criteria should not be overlooked under any conditions. Before filling out the application form, candidates must go through the VTUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
Only applicants who meet the criteria for eligibility can apply for VTUEEE 2023.
Age Limit – As of July 1st, 2023, applicants must be 25 years of age. For SC / ST/ PC applicants, however, there is a relaxation of 05 years.
Eligibility Criteria for VTUEEE 2023
- Applicants must have passed an examination of 10 + 2 or its equivalent.
- Candidates who apply for the March/April/May 2023 10 + 2 exam are also eligible for the VTUEEE application.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission
As of March 2019, applicants must have finished or applied for any of the following exams.
- 10+2 from any State Board, Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate OR should have passed a two-year Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized Board / University OR should have a High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent exam
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry to B.Tech Degree Programmes
- Applicants should have a Diploma in Engineering / Technology from the State Technical Education Board, Tamil Nadu, or its equivalent. OR
- The Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10 + 2 + 3 stream) should be at the HSCC with Mathematics as a subject.
Who is Exempted from Appearing in VTUEEE 2023? Those applicants who have obtained first place in the +2 examination held by the respective States shall, subject to eligibility, be admitted directly into the course of their preference, with a full scholarship worth at 100% of the tuition fee and hostel fee for the course duration.
Other Important Details Regarding VTUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria are liable for having their application forms rejected.
- Admit cards will be made available on the official website for VTUEEE and candidates are required to carry the same at the time of examination.
- Candidates can check their results from the official website, and admission will be given as per cut-off and seat availability.
For the full article on VTUEEE 2023: Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination.
For any further queries regarding VTUEEE eligibility criteria 2023, comment below.