In this article, candidates will find details related to VTUEEE 2023 application form, the procedure for applying online and offline for VTUEEE 2023, application fee etc. Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) is conducted every year by Vel Tech University. Vel Tech University is an engineering institution in the city of Chennai. The exam allows candidates to get admission in the various undergraduate courses of the university.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding VTUEEE – Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) Application form 2023. Details like How to fill the VTUEEE 2023 Application Form, How to Register for VTUEEE 2023, How to Apply for the VTUEEE 2023 Exam are discussed below.
Candidates can now register online at veltech.edu.in if they want to take the VTUEEE 2023 exam. Check the procedures officially for completing the VTUEEE form 2023.
The date for the VTUEEE 2023 exam has also been announced. Check here
VTUEEE 2023 Highlights
|Exam Full-Form||Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, B.Tech|
|Conducted By||Veltech Technical University|
|Mode of Exam||Online/Offline|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Helpline No.||044 6171 0244/1800 3070 6949|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
VTUEEE Application Form 2023 Dates
In this section candidates, will find out all the VTUEEE Application Form 2023 Dates.
|Phase||Slot||Exam Date||Result Date|
|Phase 1||Slot 1||January 26 to 29, 2023||February 9, 2023|
|Slot 2||February 16 to 19, 2023||March 3, 2023|
|Phase 2||Slot 1||March 30 to April 2, 2023||April 12, 2023|
|Slot 2||April 20 to 23, 2023||May 4, 2023|
VTUEEE Application Form 2023 Complete Details
The application form for VTUEEE 2023 both in the online and offline mode will be announced soon. The first phase of VTU EEE 2023 will be performed from February 2023.
How to Fill Online VTUEEE 2023 Application Form
Applicants are offered the option to fill out the 2023 VTUEEE registration form in online or offline mode. Applicants can follow these instructions in order to fill out the online registration for VTUEEE 2023.
Step 1 – Registration: To fill in the VTUEEE 2023 application form, applicants will first of all have to sign up. For registering, details such as name, mobile number, email ID, program choice, and more must be submitted. Applicants will be able to obtain the username and password sent to the enrolled mobile number and email ID after they have completed registration.
Step 2 – Filling of Application Form: Applicants will have to fill out the registration form for VTUEEE 2023 after logging in using their username and password. The students must submit all personal, academic, and communication information. All specifics must be entirely valid.
Step 3 – Uploading of Documents: As per the requirements stated by the officials, the photograph and signature must be uploaded. If you do not upload the correct images, then the application form will not be acknowledged.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee: The application fee will have to be paid by applicants via online mode, i.e. net banking/credit card/debit card. Applicants will only be able to print out the registration form for future reference after the payment is made.
How to Access Offline VTUEEE 2023 Application Form
VTUEEE 2023’s registration form is also accessible in offline mode. The following methods can be used by applicants to obtain the offline registration form:
- Payable to Chennai by sending a demand draft of Rs. 950 in favor of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology” The demand draft must be sent to ‘The Director-UG Admission’ along with a letter of request consisting of the full address of the applicant.
- The registration form can also be acquired by paying Rs. 950 in cash from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech.
- A demand draft of Rs. 950 may also be submitted by applicants in person to the Institute for the registration form. Subsequently, applicants will need to submit the application form to the address given:
The Director, UG Admissions, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology 400 FT Outer ring road, Avadi, Chennai Tamil Nadu, India. Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Applicants must pay the following amount of the registration fees to submit the VTUEEE 2023 application form:
|MODE OF VTUEEE APPLICATION||APPLICATION FEE|
Payment Mode: Applicants are able to pay the application fee in any of the mentioned ways:
- Online application – If you apply online, pay the application fee via Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ Payment Wallet.
- Offline application – If you apply offline, the application fee can be paid either by Demand Draft (DD) or by cash. DD must be drawn to the Director-UG Admission in favor of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology” payable at Chennai.
Documents Needed to Apply for VTUEEE
Given below are the documents the candidates require to apply for VTUEEE Exam 2023:
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of classes 10 and 12
- Image file of Photograph and Signature
- A valid debit/credit/net banking for Application fee payment
For the full article on VTUEEE 2023: Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination.
For any further queries regarding VTUEEE application form 2023, comment below.