Candidates can now register online at veltech.edu.in if they want to take the VTUEEE 2023 exam. Check the procedures for completing the VTUEEE form 2023. The date for the VTUEEE 2023 exam has also been announced by the authorities at veltech.edu.in, along with the start of the application form filling process. The 2023 VTUEEE test will start in January.
VTUEEE 2023 is Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination. It is conducted every year by Vel Tech University for admission in various courses of engineering. The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by Vel Tech University. Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted in two phases.
The first phase takes place in January, while the second phase takes place in April Tentatively. This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about VTUEEE 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, and Syllabus.
Candidates can now register online at veltech.edu.in if they want to take the VTUEEE 2023 exam. Check the procedures for completing the VTUEEE form 2023.
The date for the VTUEEE 2023 exam has also been announced. Check here
Table of Contents
VTUEEE 2023 Highlights
|Exam Full-Form||Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, B.Tech|
|Conducted By||Veltech Technical University|
|Mode of Exam||Online/Offline|
|Date of Exam||TBA|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Helpline No.||044 6171 0244/1800 3070 6949|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
In this section candidates, will find out all the important dates related to VTUEEE 2023.
|Phase||Slot||Exam Date||Result Date|
|Phase 1||Slot 1||January 26 to 29, 2023||February 9, 2023|
|Slot 2||February 16 to 19, 2023||March 3, 2023|
|Phase 2||Slot 1||March 30 to April 2, 2023||April 12, 2023|
|Slot 2||April 20 to 23, 2023||May 4, 2023|
The application form for VTUEEE 2023 both in the online and offline mode has been released. The exam date for 2023 will also been announced by the university. The first phase of VTU EEE 2023 will be performed from February 2023. The last date for the application form to be submitted is April 2023 for phase -2.
How to Fill Online VTUEEE 2023 Application Form
Applicants are offered the option to fill out the 2023 VTUEEE registration form in online or offline mode. Applicants can follow these instructions in order to fill out the online registration for VTUEEE 2023.
Step 1 – Registration: To fill in the VTUEEE 2023 application form, applicants will first of all have to sign up. For registering, details such as name, mobile number, email ID, programme choice, and more must be submitted. Applicants will be able to obtain the username and password sent to the enrolled mobile number and email ID after they have completed registration.
Step 2 – Filling of Application Form: Applicants will have to fill out the registration form for VTUEEE 2023 after logging in using their username and password. The students must submit all personal , academic and communication informations. All specifics must be entirely valid.
Step 3 – Uploading of Documents: As per the requirements stated by the officials, the photograph and signature must be uploaded. If you do not upload the correct images, then the application form will not be acknowledged.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee: The application fee will have to be paid by applicants via the online mode, i.e. net banking/credit card/debit card. Applicants will only be able to print out the registration form for future reference after the payment is made.
How to Access Offline VTUEEE 2023 Application Form
VTUEEE 2023’s registration form is also accessible in offline mode. The following methods can be used by applicants to obtain the offline registration form:
- Payable to Chennai by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1250 in favor of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology” The demand draft must be sent to ‘The Director-UG Admission’ along with a letter of request consisting of the full address of the applicant.
- The registration form can also be acquired by paying Rs. 1250 in cash from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech.
- A demand draft of Rs. 950 may also be submitted by applicants in person to the Institute for the registration form. Subsequently, applicants will need to submit the application form to the address given:
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology 400 FT Outer ring road, Avadi,
Chennai Tamil Nadu, India. Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Applicants must pay the following amount of the registration fees to submit the VTUEEE 2023 application form:
|Mode of VTUEEE application||Application fee|
Payment Mode: Applicants are able to pay the application fee in any of the mentioned ways:
- Online application – If you apply online, pay the application fee via Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ Payment Wallet.
- Offline application – If you apply offline, the application fee can be paid either by Demand Draft (DD) or by cash. DD must be drawn to the Director-UG Admission in favor of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology” payable at Chennai.
Documents Needed to Apply for VTUEEE
Given below are the documents the candidates require to apply for VTUEEE Exam 2023:
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of classes 10 and 12
- Image file of Photograph and Signature
- A valid debit/credit/net banking for Application fee payment
If the applicant is found to be ineligible for the examination, the applicant’s application could be dismissed at any time during the application process. Applicants need to be well informed about eligibility criteria situations before appearing for any examination, such that any significant events related to eligibility criteria should not be overlooked under any conditions. Before filling out the application form, candidates must go through the VTUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
Only applicants who meet the criteria for eligibility can apply for VTUEEE 2023.
Age Limit – As of July 1st, 2023, applicants must be 25 years of age. For SC / ST/ PC applicants, however, there is a relaxation of 05 years.
Eligibility Criteria for VTUEEE 2023
- Applicants must have passed an examination of 10 + 2 or its equivalent.
- Candidates who apply for the March/April/May 2023 10 + 2 exam are also eligible for the VTUEEE application.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission
As of March 2019, applicants must have finished or applied for any of the following exams.
- 10+2 from any State Board, Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate OR should have passed a two-year Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized Board / University OR should have a High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent exam
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry to B.Tech Degree Programmes
- Applicants should have a Diploma in Engineering / Technology from the State Technical Education Board, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent. OR
- The Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10 + 2 + 3 stream) should be at the HSCC with Mathematics as a subject.
Who is Exempted from Appearing in VTUEEE 2023? Those applicants who have obtained first place in the +2 examination held by the respective States shall, subject to eligibility, be admitted directly into the course of their preference, with a full scholarship worth at 100% of the tuition fee and hostel fee for the course duration.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2023
Applicants can review the exam pattern for VTUEEE 2023 to find out more details on how the entrance exam will be performed by the officials. The examination pattern will contain information about the mode of examination, duration, type of questions, marking scheme, and more. The applicants are advised to enhance their preparation techniques by being acquainted with the exam pattern.
- Mode: VTUEEE is carried out in two stages. Phase I is pen-paper, while Paper II is pen-paper and computer-based analysis.
- Medium: Paper is specified in English only.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Question Types: The test consists of MCQ type questions
- Number of Questions: There are 90 questions in the VTUEEE paper
- Max Marks: The paper is 360 marks in total.
- Positive Marking: 04 marks are provided for the right answer
- Negative Marking: 1⁄4 of the marks for incorrect answers are deducted.
In each section of the table below, applicants can check the distribution of questions:
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks|
VTUEEE Preparation Tips
To crack the exam, applicants who have applied for VTUEEE 2023 can follow the preparation tips below:
- You will get an idea of the type of questions asked by referencing the previous year’s question papers.
- To study all of the parts, prepare a schedule.
- It will help you score more if you Prepare according to the Syllabus.
- Every time you review, prepare notes. Well before the test, you can refer to the notes.
- Routinely take mock tests and evaluate your efficiency.
- There are a lot of course materials available on the internet to cover each subject’s syllabus.
- In VTUEEE, there is Negative Marking, so address the questions only if you are confident in it.
- For better results, do a proper overhaul before the exam.
VTUEEE 2023 Syllabus
Most of the VTUEEE 2023 curriculum will include what the applicants have studied in classes 11 and 12. The VTUEE Syllabus is defined by Vel Tech University. Applicants who aspire to write VTUEEE can start preparing to crack the exam according to the Syllabus. There will be 3 subjects in the VTUEEE Syllabus, which are physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
The information of the topics covered by the matters specified above are provided in the following table:
Syllabus for Mathematics
|Sets, relations and functions|
|Matrices & Determinants|
|Permutation & Combination|
|Sequences & Series|
Syllabus for Physics
|Laws of motion|
|Work,energy & power|
|Properties of matter|
|Kinetic theory of gases|
|Oscillations & waves|
|Atoms & Nuclei|
Syllabus of Chemistry
|Basics concepts of chemistry|
|States of Matter|
A. compounds containing oxygenB. compounds containing nitrogenC. compounds containing halogens
|Chemistry in everyday life|
|Isolation of Metals|
VTUEEE 2023 Admit Card
After completing the registration and application process of the VTUEEE 2023, the admit card may be downloaded by the applicant. The admit card is emailed to the email address with which the applicant has signed up. The admit card can also be downloaded later by applicants.
How to Download VTUEEE 2023 Admit Card
The following steps are taken to download the admit card:
- For the download of admit card, you will need to visit the official link i.e, www.veltechuniv.edu.in.
- You must then enter your registration number and password for VTUEEE 2023.
- A new web page will be open on which the applicant must click the VTUEEE 2023 admit card download link.
- For future reference, applicants shall download and take some printouts of the Admit Card.
ID Proof to Carry Along with Admit Card
The candidates are encouraged on the day of the examination for verification purposes to bring a valid photo ID evidence. Certain valid ID evidence for applicants are:
- Election/ Voter ID card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- College ID
I have not received the admit card, What Should I Do?
The request must be sent together with evidence, such as a printout of the registration form, a receipt of the registration fees or DD and an original receipt from the postal office for sending the VTUEE 2023 application form to the Director. The request must be submitted 15 days prior to the examination.
VTUEEE 2023 Exam Centers
In order to conduct this examination, the officials have released the compilation of VTUEEE 2023 exam centres. Applicants will be provided with the names of the cities where the test will take place. The applicants must mention their desired exam centers when completing the registration form. Test centers are allocated according to selection and seats available. The VTUEEE 2023 admit card contains details about the test centers.
|State / Union Territory||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||10|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||30|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||32|
|Daman & Diu||33|
VTUEEE 2023 Pen-paper and Computer-based Test Center
VTUEEE 2023 Result
The results of VTUEEE 2023 will be declared in both phases of the exam on the official website. If they have taken the VTUEEE examination, candidates can look up their results. After the declaration of the result, applicants can also obtain ranks through the mail.
Applicants can verify their results by using the application number and password. The result can be downloaded by candidates.
Checking the Result of VTUEEE 2023
- Go to VTUEE 2023’s official website
- Now select the result link
- Application numbers and birth date are required to log in for applicants
- The result can be seen on the window.
- After verifying for any discrepancies, applicants must download and print the result.
VTUEEE Cutoff 2023
The cutoff for VTUEEE 2023 will be the minimum scores that have to be secured for greater chances of admission. After taking into account several factors relating to the entrance exam, the officials will assess the cut-off, such as numbers of candidates, level of difficulty, the cut-off trends for the previous year, and more. For each category and course, VTUEEE 2023 is unique and acts as the admissions vetting process.
VTUEEE Counselling 2023
All qualified applicants will need to access their counseling letter, which will have a timetable and process for counseling participation. Applicants will have to enroll and choose their desired courses during the counselling process. The allocation of seats will be made in accordance with the student’s merit and choice. For each stage, VTUEEE 2023 counselling will be done separately. The applicants will be asked to verify their admission after the allocation of seats.
Documents Required for Counselling
Applicants shall note that at the time of admission the following documents are needed:
- Marks statement(s) of X Standard of all attempts
- Marks statement(s) of qualifying examination (XII Standard or recognized as equivalent and of all attempts)
- Community Certificate (For all categories except General)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Six copies of recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) colour photos of the candidate with white background dressed in formal wear with name and date printed
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
- Anti Ragging Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student
- Undertaking for Industrial Visits
- Undertaking for good conduct and behaviour in the prescribed form (will be issued at the time of admission)
- Two Sets of photocopies of all original documents.
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counselling/admission
- Four copies of Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) Photographs of Parent / Guardian
Courses offered through VTUEEE
Courses offered by VTU through VTUEEE 2023 are given below:
|Computer Science & Engineering||06|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||07|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||08|
VTUEEE 2023 Fee Details
From below, applicants can review the complete BTech admission fee structure for Vel Tech University, which is based on 2023:
Fee Structure for VTUEEE Phase-I
|Annual Tuition Fee Only||1,90,000|
|Academic & Career Advancement Fee||15,000|
|Annual Programme Fee Payable||2,10,000|
Fee Structure for VTUEEE Phase-II
|Annual Tuition Fee Only||2,10,000|
|Academic & Career Advancement Fee||15,000|
|Annual Programme Fee Payable||2,30,000|
Fee Structure for VTUEEE Phase-III
|Annual Tuition Fee Only||2,30,000|
|Academic & Career Advancement Fee||15,000|
|Annual Programme Fee Payable||2,50,000|
VTU Scholarship 2023
The University offers a Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit tuition fee scholarship for B.Tech programs. A 100 percent scholarship among admitted applicants is granted to the MPC topper from each State / Union Territory. The State or Union Territory from which the applicant has studied and appeared for the Class 12th exam is taken as the State to which the applicant belongs, even if the applicant’s birthplace may be another State or UT, to be considered for the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship.
Scholarship based on MPC aggregate
|MPC aggregate||Percentage of Scholarship in tuition fee|
|90 – 94.9%||50%|
|80 – 89.9%||25%|
|70 – 79.9%||10%|
Scholarship for VTUEEE 2023 rank holders
|Rank Holders in VTUEEE 2023 from|
each State/ Union Territory
|Percentage of Scholarship In Tuition Fee|
|Top 20 Ranks||75%|
About Vel Tech University
Located in Avadi, Chennai, is Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University. The institute provides, in addition to the MBA and Polytechnic courses, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in engineering and technology. Vel Tech is renowned for its strict regulations and laws that have evolved over the years. As per the 2019 NIRF ranking, Vel Tech was ranked 86.
VTUEEE Contact Details
400 Feet Outer Ring Road Avadi, Chennai – 600062, Tamil Nadu, India. Toll-Free: 1800-3070-6949 Phone: 044-6171-0244 Email: [email protected] Official Website: https://www.veltech.edu.in/
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Vel Nagar, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
VTUEEE 2023 FAQ’S
Who conducts VTUEEE Entrance Exam?
The VTUEEE for Phase I and Phase II is organized by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology.
What is the mode of the mode of exam?
VTUEEE is performed in two stages in which Phase I is performed in pen-paper mode, while Paper II is performed in pen-paper and computer-based examination mode.
Who can appear for the VTUEEE entrance exam?
Students who have completed the 10 + 2 or equivalent examination may apply for the VTUEEE examination.
How can I apply for the exam?
Eligible applicants may either fill out an online registration form on the official website, or they may also submit an offline registration form by acquiring it from the university or accessing it from the official site.
What is the marking scheme of exam ?
For every correct answer, applicants will be awarded 1 mark and 1⁄4 will be deducted on every incorrect answer.
How candidates will be selected for admission after exam?
On the basis of the rank secured by them, VIT University will call the qualified candidates for counseling.
What is the frequency of the exam?
The exam is carried out in two stages. Phase one takes place in January and phase two takes place in April 2023.
What is the age limit to apply for the exam?
As of 1 July 2023, aspiring applicants must be under 25 years of age to apply for the exam.
Can I get direct admission in Vel Tech University?
Applicants can obtain direct enrollment to the B.Tech programs if they meet the eligibility criteria provided.
Can I pay the application fee through Demand Draft?
Yes, through a Demand Draft drawn up in favor of “Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University,” payable in Chennai, applicants may make the payment.
How many phases will be there in VTUEEE 2023 exam?
The exam will take place in two stages:
Phase I is conducted as offline test, i.e. Pen and Paper Test Based.
Phase II is divided into two online and offline tests.
How can I download the admit card?
By visiting the official website and by providing a registration number and password, students can download the admit card.
What documents should I carry for the counseling process?
Candidates are required to carry admit cards, scorecards, X and XII mark cards, certificates of transfer and caste certificates.
Does the university provide scholarships?
Yes, the University offers a 100 percent scholarship among admitted applicants to MPC topper from each State / Union Territory. Scholarships are also provided from each State / Union Territory to rank holders in VTUEEE 2023.
Will the University provide Answer Key after the exam?
Yes, the VTUEEE 2023 Response Key will be released after the VTUEEE 2023 exam on the official website.
What is the marking scheme?
One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and a 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer in VTUEEE 2023.