VSAT Admit Card 2023: The VSAT 2023 admit card will include exam-related and candidate-specific information such as the VSAT 2023 registration number, exam date, student’s roll number, and entrance exam venue information. Applicants should double-check all of the information on their admit cards, and they should contact Vignan University’s Director of Examinations if there is any problem or error.
VSAT 2023 Admit Card will be mailed to all applicants, and it will also be available on the official website. Admit cards, on the other hand, will be available on the official website. The VSAT 2023 admit card will include all important information about the exam, such as the centre name, address, and date.
Applicants who do not have their admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Applicants must also bring at least one form of photo identification. The Vignan University Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) is a university entrance exam held in Andhra Pradesh. The University uses this test to admit candidates to its B.Tech programme, which is offered in a variety of streams.
Check the link to know more about VSAT 2023.
Table of Contents
VSAT Admit Card 2023
On the basis of the VSAT 2023 exam, applicants are offered admission to B.Tech and B.Pharma programmes. Name, address, photograph, signature, test, and exam date are all included on the VSAT hall ticket. The important dates are listed below. By logging in with their application number/hall ticket number and Inter immediate marks, students can download their hall ticket. On the day of the test, applicants must have a hard copy of their VSAT Admit card 2023 with them.
How to Download VSAT 2023 Hall Ticket?
Before downloading the VSAT 2023 hall ticket, applicants should make sure they have a stable internet connection and a browser that is compatible with it. They should be aware, however, that VSAT hall tickets are only issued to students who had completed and submitted their application form in its entirety. The steps to download are outlined below.
Step 1: To begin, either go to the official website or click on the above download link.
Step 2: Applicants must then login using their application number/hall ticket number as well as their Inter marks/CGPA.
Step 3: The VSAT 2023 hall ticket will be displayed on the screen after that.
Step 4: Print 4-5 copies of the hall ticket after downloading it.
Details on VSAT 2023 Admit Card
The VSAT 2023 Admit Card will contain all of the necessary information for the examination. Specifically, the admit card will include the following information:
- Hall Ticket Number or Roll Number of Candidate for VSAT 2023
- Examination Center’s Name for VSAT 2023, along with other important details such as centre Code (If any) and Complete address of Examination Center
- VSAT 2023 Registration Number of candidate
- Personal details of candidate (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, Contact Details and category etc.)
- Date of VSAT 2023 Examination
- Slot or Timing of VSAT 2023 Examination
Discrepancy in VSAT 2023 Admit Card
Applicants must double-check all of the information on the admit card before downloading it. If an applicant discovers an error or discrepancy on the admit card, he or she must immediately notify Vignan University’s Director of Admissions.
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Phone Numbers: +91863 2344777
Applicants must also contact the concerned officials as soon as possible if they discover that no admit card has been issued in their names seven days before the exam date. If applicants do not receive their VSAT 2023 hall ticket one day prior to the exam date, they must meet with a University representative to schedule an exam date. The following documents must be carried by the applicants:
- Copy of the VSAT application form
- Recent passport-sized photographs (2 X Nos and Self-Attested)
- Demand Draft
Documents Required with VSAT 2023 Admit Card
Applicants must bring at least one photo ID proof in original, along with their admit card, to be eligible to enter the examination hall. This ID proof will be required to be presented to examining authorities for verification.
In order to avoid any hustle you should carry a colored passport sized photograph of your with you.
These documents can be used as a valid-id proof for you during exam with the admit card:
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- College ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
How to Obtain VSAT 2023 Duplicate Hall Ticket?
If an applicant does not fall into one of the above categories and has not received their VSAT hall ticket even seven days before the exam, they should take the following steps.
- They should report to the Dean of Admissions right away.
- One day before the VSAT exam, they should meet with the University Representative.
- They must bring a copy of the application form, two attested passport-size photos, and a driver’s licence.
Things to Carry along with VSAT Hall Ticket 2023
Along with the admit card, an applicant should bring the following items.
- H.B. Pencil
- A photo identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.)
Calculators, log tables, and slide rulers, as well as watches with calculator functions and mobile phones, are not permitted inside the exam hall.
Things not to Carry to VSAT 2023 Test Centre
At all costs, applicants should avoid bringing the following items to the VSAT test centre.
- Slide Rules
- Wireless Devices
VSAT 2023 Exam Centers
VSAT 2023 exam centres are primarily located in South India. VSAT 2023 could be held in the following cities:
Applicants should consult the official website for detailed information on the examination centres. Additionally, the complete address of the student’s examination centre will be listed on the admit card.
Important Instructions Regarding VSAT Hall Ticket 2023
- VSAT 2023 admit cards will only be available online.
- Applicants must remember to bring one valid photo ID proof to the exam centre with their admit card.
- As VSAT 2023 admit card is an important document, applicants should not tamper with it.
- Applicants must carefully read all of the instructions on the VSAT 2023 admit card/hall, and they must follow them in the exam hall.
- Applicants must double-check all of the information on their VSAT 2023 admit card.
- Applicants must keep their VSAT 2023 admit card until the admissions process is completed.
- VSAT admit cards for 2023 will not be issued in the names of those who submit VSAT 2023 application forms that are incomplete.
- If an applicant does not receive his or her 2023 VSAT admit card 7 days before the exam date, he or she should immediately contact the appropriate officials.
- During any communication with a VSAT official, applicants must mention their VSAT application number.
VSAT Hall Ticket 2023 FAQ’S
What to do if there would be any error in the printed information?
In case of discrepancy in your hall ticket of VSAT 2023, one should directly contact via helpline.
Which details will be printed on the admit card?
The following information will be printed on the VSAT admit card: the applicant’s name, photo and signature, exam location, test date and time, and so on.
Will the admission authority share the admit card through email or fax?
No, the admit card of VSAT 2023 will not be sent via email or fax.
Which details are required to download the VSAT admit card?
Aspirants must use their application number and password to download their admit card.
In which mode will the VSAT hall ticket be made available?
Only the online version of the hall ticket will be available.
Who will issue the admit card to the aspirants?
Applicants will receive their VSAT admit card from the admissions authority.
When VSAT 2023 admit card will be issued to the aspirants?
Applicants will receive their admit cards a few days before the examination.