The official notification for V-SAT 2022 has been released by Vignan University. Exam date has been scheduled from 25 April 2022 to 30 April 2022. VSAT 2022 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a University level entrance exam that will be conducted by Vignan University for getting admission to B.Tech and B.Pharma courses.
Students will also get admission to Vignan University with respect to the rank they have obtained in JEE MAIN & EAMCET. In this section, you will find all the related information about VSAT 2022 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
VSAT 2022 Application form has been released by Vignan Uiversity. Interested candidates can fillout the application from the website.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
VSAT 2022 Highlights
Applicants are suggested to go through the highlights of the significant VSAT 2022 details listed below:
|Name of Exam||Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Type of Exam||Under Graduate|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission into B.Tech Programme|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
VSAT 2022 Important Dates
|Start of Application Form Filling||18 December 2021|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||April first week, 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||April second week, 2022|
|Exam Date||April 25-30, 2022|
|Result Declaration||To be Notified|
|Dates for Counselling||To be Notified|
VSAT 2022 Application Form
The application can be filled out by applicants via online or offline mode. The applicants will get the application form by post from the university after the successful payment of the application fee through the demand draft. Eligible applicants can also obtain the registration form from Guntur, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam schools or colleges in Vignan. Registration forms will also be accessible in the states of Telangana& Andhra Pradesh at branches of the Indian bank. Applicants can also get the registration form from the official site and can manually fill it in.
How to apply for VSAT 2022
Below are the different offline modes of purchasing VSAT 2022 Application Forms:
- Applicants can get the registration forms from the university office by post. For this they have to send a demand draft with the amount required for the application fee first.
- At Vignan’s Schools or Colleges in Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, application forms are also obtainable.
- Application forms can also be collected from the Vignan offices in Vijayawada, Guntur and Hyderabad.
- VSAT application forms are also obtainable at branches of the Indian Bank in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for the convenience of applicants.
- Application forms received in offline mode should be properly filled in with all the important features and sent to the university together with the draft request.
- Dean-Admissions, University of Vignan, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P) is the address.
The other option is to download the application form from the University’s website.
- Go to the official site i.e www.vignanuniversity.org
- Find and click on the “VSAT Application Forms 2022”
- Now Download the application form.
- Submit the application form with all the details asked.
- Finally, make the payment for the fee through DD.
- After that, send the duly-filled application form along with the DD at Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213.
Application Fee: To submit the application form, the applicants have to pay the amount given below:
- Rs. 1200 for all modes of application
Mode of Payment: Applicants have the option to pay the above-given amount of the application fee in either of the following ways:
- For Online Application – Credit card/ Debit/ Net Banking
- For other modes of Application – Demand Draft or in cash
VSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are suggested to cautiously go through the VSAT 2022 eligibility criteria before attempting to apply. Only if they successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria defined by the organizing authorities can applicants move forward with their admission procedure and attempt the VSAT 2022. Eligibility reasons that should qualify an applicant before attempting the application are given below:
- Age limit: For applications for VSAT 2022, all interested applicants should be born on or after 1 July 1999.
- Educational qualifications: Candidates must pass a recognized board’s class 10+2 or its equivalent examination. And they should score an aggregate mark of at least 60%. Applicants for the Class 12 exam may also apply.
Applicants qualified in AP or TS EAMCET/JEE(Mains) /JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
VSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
VSAT is a computer-based test online. It is essential that the applicants must be well conscious of the examination pattern in order to prepare for the exam. Check the exam pattern for VSAT 2022 below:
- Exam Mode: VSAT 2022 exam is an online computer-based test
- Exam Duration: It consists of a total of 2 1/2 hours (150 minutes)
- Question Types: The paper consist of Multiple choice objective type questions.
- Language: The questions in the exam are formulated only in the English language.
- Total Questions: The question paper has a total of 120 questions.
- Total Sections: The paper is divided into four (04) sections which are – Mathematics or Biolog; Physics ; Chemistry; English/Aptitude
- Total Marks: The test is of total 120 marks
- Marking scheme: For the right answer, applicants will get 01 marks. There is no provision of negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Number of Slots: There are 3 number of slots for exam.
- Slot 1 – 8 a.m to 10.30 a.m
- Slot 2 – 11 a.m 1.30 p.m
- Slot 3 – 2.30 p.m to 5 p.m
Applicants will be able to check the distribution of questions in each of these section from the table below.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30||20|
|Section II – Physics||30||30|
|Section III – Chemistry||30||30|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30||30|
VSAT 2022 Syllabus
VSAT 2022 has four parts and all parts carry equal marks. In order to be fairly good at the exam, applicants should have a complete sense of the VSAT 2022 Exam Pattern.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Quadratic equations and expressions, Theory of Equations, Matrices, determinants and linear equations, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem and partial fractions, Sequences and series, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of dispersion, Probability|
|English||Grammar and Usage, Vocabulary|
|Biology||Diversity in the living world, Structural organisation in plants- Morphology, Reproduction in Plants, Plant systematic, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organisation of Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology|
|Chemistry||Stoichiometry, States of matter: Gaseous and Liquids, Solid State, Atomic Structures, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Acids & Bases, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Physics||Units and Dimensions and Measurement, Vectors, Rotatory Motion, Gravitation, Kinematics, Mechanical properties of solids, Oscillations, Ray Optics, Magnetism & Matter, Moving charges and magnetism, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Temperature and thermal expansion of Solids, Liquids and Gases|
To prepare for VSAT 2022, candidates can refer to the following books:
|Principles of Physics Class 12||VK Mehta|
|S. Chand’s Principles of Physics||S Chand|
|Conceptual Chemistry for Class 12 – Vol. II: With Value – Based Questions||SK Jain|
|CBSE All in One ENGLISH CORE Class 12th||Arihant Experts|
|Mathematics Vol. 1 & 2 Class – 12||RD Sharma|
VSAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card from the website can be downloaded by all VSAT 2022 candidates. By the second week of April 2022, admit cards will be accessible. Applicants are suggested to regularly check the admit card updates and other information on the website. The admit card will also be obtained by applicants via post. No applicant will be permitted to come without the admit card in the test. On the admit card, all data such as name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam center, and examination date and time will be stated. The admit card for the entrance examination should be preserved.
Steps to download VSAT 2022 Admit Card
- Go to the Vignan University official website.
- Find and click on the Admit card link.
- Provide Name and Registration Number
- Admit card will be visible on the screen
- Finally, Download and save the Admit card.
- The Admit Card has to be kept safe for further use.
VSAT 2022 Exam Centers
VSAT 2022 will take place across India’s multiple cities/towns. Altogether, there are 34 exam centers. All applicants should carefully pick the exam center while filling out the application forms. Ensure that the correct exam center is stated on the admit card as well. Under no situations will the test center assigned to the applicants be changed.
The list of exam centers is provided below alongside their center code:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
VSAT 2022 Result
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (VFSTR), Guntur releases the VSAT 2022 result on vignan.ac.in. It is provided in the form of a merit list. Candidates need to login with their hall ticket number and interimmediate marks to download their VSAT result. The competent authority prepares the result on the basis of marks secured in Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test. Candidates are offered admissions into the B.tech and B.pharma courses on the basis of their scores in VSAT result. These admissions are purely based on merit. There is a reservation of 25% of seats for scholarships in every department as well.
Steps to download VSAT 2022 Result
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Go to www.vignanuniversity.org.
- Find and click on the VSAT Rank Card Link.
- A VSAT 2022 Results Page will be visible on the window.
- Provide your VSAT 2022 Admit Card Number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- VSAT 2022 Results along with All India Rank will be visible on Screen
- Finally, download VSAT 2022 Score Card and take a printout of it.
VSAT 2022 Counselling
The counseling procedure for the 2022 – 2023 academic session will commence in the last week of May 2022. For the counselling process, only eligible candidates will be selected. The counseling schedule will be accessible or will be communicated by post or SMS & email to the applicants.
At the time of counselling, applicants must be physically present and all documents, both originals and photocopies, must be brought on the day of counselling for authentication. If on the scheduled date and time, an applicant does not appear for counselling, his enrollment will be withdrawn. It is also impossible for an applicant to change his allocated time and date for counseling.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- VSAT Admit Card 2022
- VSAT Rank/Score Card 2022
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call Letter
Scholarships offered for B.Tech./B.Pharm
|75%||1 – 100|
|50%||101 – 200|
|25%||201 – 400|
|10%||401 – 2000|
- V-SAT 20 qualifying applicants will be given preference in the allocation of scholarship seats.
- 25 percent of each department’s total seats are reserved for scholarships. Of the 5 percent seats with a 75 percent scholarship, 10 percent seats with a 50 percent scholarship and 10 percent seats with a 25 percent scholarship. (For instance, out of 60 seats, 3 seats with a 75% scholarship, 6 seats with a 50% scholarship, and 6 seats with a 25% scholarship).
- The scholarship seats are provided on the basis of merit, availability of seats, and first come first served basis in all programs.
- The grant is applicable to four years of study subject to the maintenance of at least 70% of the marks in the previous year(s) without any backlogs.
VSAT 2022 Courses Offered
For applicants seeking admission to the B.Tech Courses offered by the University, VSAT is conducted. For B.Tech admissions. Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT 2022), is implemented throughout India in the Vignan Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) program.
|Agricultural Engineering||Electronics & Communications Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering||Textile & Fashion Technology|
VSAT 2022 FAQ’S
How can I join Vignan University?
Admission by B.Tech and B.Pharm is based on the Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) marks, followed by counseling. Applicants approved by JEE Main or EAMCET are also eligible to apply for B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
What is the formal VSAT 2022 website?
VSAT 2022 information can be checked by candidates from the official website i.e. vignan.ac.in.
What’s the Test VSAT?
VSAT (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) performed for admission to the B.Tech by Vignan University in the state of Andhra Pradesh and who attempted physics, chemistry, mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2022. It is conducted in a computer-based mode once a year.