VMOU 2022 Application Form has closed on 10th August 2022 for the MBA course. VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) in the month of August/September 2022. The exam is conducted each year for admissions to the 2-year MBA course in three specializations, namely Financial Management, Marketing Management, and Human Resource Management. The application process for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 is likely to commence in the month of May 2022 through the official website of the university.
The admit cards for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 will be released in online mode on the official website of the University. However, VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted in offline mode in the month of August 2022. The results for the VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 will be made available on the official website of the university. The final admissions would be granted on the basis of scores in CAT, MAT, CMAT, and VMOU MET. All the interested applicants who intended to pursue an MBA course must appear for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022.
Table of Contents
The second phase of the VMOU MET 2022 exam will take place in August.
After the application process is over, the exam date will be made public. Check here
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022|
|Full-Form||Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University MBA Entrance Test 2022|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducted by||Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University|
|University Location||Kota, Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 Important Dates
Applicants must be updated the dates for the whole application process as well as other important dates for preparing accordingly. All the important dates for the VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 are mentioned below:
|Application Process Starts||24 July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form filling||10 August 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Announcement of result||August 2022|
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
The application forms for VMOU MBA 2022 have been made available on the official website of the university in the month of August 2022. Interested applicants must go through the eligibility criteria for VMOU MBA 2022 before filling out the application form for the examination. The applicants are required to take utmost care while filling the details in the application form for VMOU MBA 2022.
Steps to fill the Application Form for VMOU MBA 2022:
Step 1: The applicants must visit the official website.
Step 2: Here, the applicants can observe the “Apply Now” link.
Step 3: This will lead to a new window reflecting links for admission to MBA programs.
Step 4: The applicants are required to enter their personal as well as educational details.
Step 5: Upload the digitally scanned copies of the Passport Size Photograph and Signature
Step 6: Finally, pay the required fee, submit the form, and take a printout for future references.
The registration fees for the VMOU MBA 2022 will be Rs. 1000/- and it must be paid online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
List of Documents to be attached along with Application Form:
- Attested Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Attested Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- Attested Bachelor’s Degree & mark sheet
- MBA students should attach an entrance test scorecard
- Age Certificate
- Examination form
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
- Widow/Divorcee Certificate (If Applicable)
- Ex-Serviceman/Kashmir migrant/War widow Certificate (If Applicable)
VMOU MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested applicants must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the VMOU MBA 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam are given below:
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree (TDC) or its equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The applicants must have a Master’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree (TDC) or its equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of three years of Supervisory / Managerial / Professional Experience.
- Applicants with a Professional Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law or any Professional Qualification in Accountancy / Company Secretary etc. are also eligible to apply for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022.
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants must go through the whole exam pattern in advance in order to form an overview of the exam. The exam pattern for VMOU MBA 2022 is mentioned below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Total Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Date of Examination||August 2022|
|Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks|
VMOU MBA 2022 Preparation Tips
- The applicant must try to cover the whole syllabus of the exam well in advance.
- The applicant must try to solve as many questions for the “Logical Reasoning” section.
- Practice as many previous year question papers, sample papers, and mock tests as possible in a day.
- Try solving questions from different entrance level books available in the markets for VMOU MBA 2022.
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
- The admit cards for VMOU MBA 2022 will be made available on the official website.
- Admit cards will not be sent via post to any candidate.
- All the applicants who have successfully applied for the exam along with a payment of the registration fee will be able to download the admit card for VMOU MBA 2022.
- The admit card link will be made available a few days prior to the examination.
- The applicants are informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card.
- The applicants who forget to bring the admit card would not be allowed to attend the examination.
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 Selection Process
The final admissions would be granted based on the scores secured by the applicants in VMOU MBA 2022 or scores of CAT/MAT/CMAT or other entrance level tests conducted by other recognized Institutions/Universities during the last one year. The VMOU MBA 2022 will be conducted at selected cities of Regional Centres to be decided by the University.
VMOU MBA 2022 Results
The results of the VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 will be declared by the Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) in August/September 2022. The result of VMOU MBA 2022 will be made available for download on the official website of the university only. The result will be carrying necessary information like roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, and entrance test marks. The applicants are required to take a printout of the VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2022 results for future reference. Subsequently, after declaring the results the authorities will release a merit list of the selected applicants.
VMOU MBA 2022 Reservation Seats
Rajasthan belonging SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Widow/ Divorce females applicants will get 5% for relaxation in the VMOU MBA 2022 eligibility.
VMOU MBA 2022 FAQs:
The application link will be made available on the official website.
VMOU MBA 2022 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper mode.
The duration of the exam is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers attempted by the applicants.