VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 exam is conducted by VBCIMS. The VBCIMS stands for Vinoba Bhave Civil Institute of Medical Science. The institute is situated in Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
It offers nearly 60 seats VBC of Nursing, 50 seats are offered in Government College of Nursing Daman.
The institute offers many UG and PG courses.
These courses include:
- Sc in Nursing
- Sc in Nursing
If you wish to apply for the VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022, read this article. It is all about VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022: Dates, Registration, Syllabus and Result
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
|Opening date of online application form for B.Sc||In the month of July 2022.|
|Closing date of the online registration form for B.Sc||In the month of July 2022|
|Opening date of online application form for M.Sc||In the month of August 2022.|
|Closing date of online application form for M.Sc||In the month of August 2022|
|Admit card release date||In the month of August 2022.|
|Entrance test date for B.Sc||In the month of August 2022|
|Entrance exam date for M.Sc||In the month of September 2022|
|Declaration of B.Sc. result||In the month of August 2022|
|Declaration of M.Sc. result||In the month of September 2022|
VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Registration
The registration process for VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam for B.Sc and M.Sc. will start in the month of July and August respectively.
Applicants can fill the application form through online mode only.
Interested candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves for the entrance exam of VBCH:-
- Visit the official website, which is http://vbch.dnh.nic.in
- The application form of Vinoba Bhave Civil Institute of Medical Sciences will be displayed on the screen.
- First of all, you will be required to enter the basic details in the application form.
- These details will include the following:
- Your personal details like your name, gender, contact number, email ID, Aadhar card number, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- The university will send you all the necessary information on the mobile number and email ID that you have registered.
- In the next step, you will be required to enter your educational details.
- You will be asked to enter the marks you have secured in 10th boards and 12th boards.
- In the 3rd step, you will be required to provide your permanent address and you corresponding address.
- In the next step, you will be required to upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- Remember that the images should be in the prescribed size and format.
- Now move to the payment option.
VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Application Fee
- Application fees can be paid through online mode only.
- Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking can be used to pay the application fees.
- The application fees for candidates belonging to General or OBC category is Rs. 500/– .
- The application fees for candidates belonging to SC or ST category candidates is Rs. 300/-.
- After the completion of payment process, candidates are suggested to take a print out of the application acknowledgement slip for the admission process.
VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus depends upon the course that you are opting.
The subjects to be concentrated are:
Community Health Nursing
Child Health Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
Nursing Research and Statistical
VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Result
The result will be published in the month of August. Candidates can check their results on the official website. To check the results, follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of the university. The official website is – vbch.dnh.nic.in.
- Now search for the file named B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination Result Conducted and click on the file.
- The scorecard will be displayed on the screen carrying your Serial number, Application ID, Candidate’s name, Father’s name and marks secured.
- After this, save the file.