UPSEE 2023 Application Form: The UPSEE 2023 (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) also known as AKTUEE is a state-level entrance test.
UPSEE 2023 is organized by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P.
Looking forward to applying for UPSEE 2023? Read on.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding UPSEE – Agriculture Common Entrance Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the UPSEE 2023 Application Form, How to Register for UPSEE 2023, and How to Apply for the UPSEE 2023 Exam are discussed below.
Upon qualifying for UPSEE 2023, the candidate can choose to get admission in the following courses:
- B.Tech (Bachelors in Technology)
- B. Des (Bachelors in Design)
- B.Arch (Bachelors in Architecture)
- B. Tech in Agri (Bachelors in Agriculture)
- BFA (Bachelors in Fine Arts)
- BFAD (Bachelors in Fashion and Apparel Design)
- BHCT ( Bachelors in Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Pharma (Bachelors in Pharmacy)
- BCA ( Bachelors in Computer Application)
UPSEE 2023 Application Form Complete Details
The application form for UPSEE 2023 will be issued in the 3rd week of January 2023.
Candidates who wish to register may apply online.
Candidates can fill out applications till the 3rd week of March.
Following are the steps you can follow to fill the UPSEE 2023 application post-release:
In order to apply for UPSEE 2023, candidates can open either of the following links-
Browse your cursor to UPSEE 2023 Application and click to open the application webpage.
If you have qualified 10+2 or appearing and are looking for Undergraduate Application for UPSEE 2023, click on UG UPSEE 2023.
If you are graduate or appearing for final year exams, click on PG UPSEE 2023.
Click on apply after choosing the appropriate UPSEE 2023 Application.
Register yourself on the UPSEE 2023 application website
Follow these steps to register:
- Enter your name as on 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Enter your Father’s name and your mother’s name as on 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Enter your current Address and Residence
- Enter your contact details as available
- Generate a password and a security question after the above
Note: Make sure to remember these as you will have to use them later on as well, to access info about exam dates, results and counselling procedure. It would bode well to note these down.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Carefully review your application and in case of any mistakes, make the corrections due.
- To make changes, click ‘Edit’.
Note: In case of any form containing wrong information, intentional or otherwise, the form will be rejected without prior notice.
- After revision and correction of all the details, click on the declaration preceding ‘Final Submit’ and then click on ‘Final Submit’.
- An application number is generated which you will also receive in the E-mail address you previously entered.
- Scan the required documents and reduce file size for the same.
- The scans should be in .JPG or .JPEG form.
- The upper limit for files is 100kb and 30kb for picture and signature uploads respectively.
- Now, click on the declaration.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Download and print the registration form for showing upon examination.
UPSEE 2023 Application Fee
|UPSEE 2023 Application Fee for Males/Transgender belonging to General or OBC||Rs 1300/-|
|UPSEE 2023 Application Fee for SC/ST/Differently Abled/ Females||Rs.650/-|
|Mode of Payment for UPSEE 2023 Application Fee||Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking|
Find the detailed article here: UPSEE 2023 – Agriculture Common Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding UPSEE 2023 examination date, please comment below.