UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Application Form will be available online only beginning in the first week of April 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET), formerly UPSEE, a state-level entrance exam. Applicants seeking admission to various UG and PG courses in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields will take the exam. Students should be aware that there will be no entrance exam (UPCET) for B.tech admissions. Admission to B.Tech (4-year) programmes will be based solely on JEE Main scores. Applicants who pass this exam will be accepted into a variety of government and private institutions throughout the state. We have provided all of the information that applicants need to know about UPCET Admission 2022 in this article.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
On qualifying UPSEE 2022, the candidate can get admission in courses like:
- Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor in Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor in Agricultural Technology (B. Tech in Agri)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design (BFAD)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHCT)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bio-Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- Masters in Computer Application (BCA)
UPSEE 2022 Important Dates
In this section, we will mention the important dates for UPSEE 2022 important dates:
|UPSEE 2022 Online Application Form release date||3rd week of January 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Online Application Form submission closing date||3rd week of February 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Online Application Form Correction start||3rd week of March 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Admit card release date||1st week of April 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Commencement of Exam||4th week of April 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Exam ending Date||2nd week of May 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 OMR Sheet release date||Between May 2nd week to May 3rd week 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Result Declaration Date||4th week of May 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Commencement of Counselling||4th week of June 2022|
UPSEE 2022 Application Form
In this section, candidates will find the procedure to apply for UPSEE 2022:
- The UPSEE 2022 registration starts in January.
- The candidate who wishes to get registered can apply online.
Follow the steps below to apply online for UPSEE 2022:
Step No. 1
- In order to apply the candidate can browse any of these links:
- Tap your cursor on the UPSEE 2022 Application.
- If you are 10+2 passed or appearing, you must choose UG UPSEE 2022.
- If you are a graduate or appearing, choose PG UPSEE 2022.
- Click on Apply.
- Register yourself on the site.
- Follow these steps to register:
- Enter your Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your Current Address and Domicile
- Contact details such as Number, Email Address, etc.
- *Note: the Number and Email address must be valid and currently in use.
- Now, generate a password and security question.
- *Choose the one which you can remember forever.
Step No. 4
- Click on “Submit”
- Carefully examine the Review of your form.
- In case of any wrong information, or changes to be made, click on Edit.
- Make changes and then submit again.
Step No. 5
- Now, view the form again.
- In case of any wrong information, the form will be rejected.
- So, Click on Final Submit only when the form is complete.
- Click on the Declaration at the bottom of Final Submit.
- Click on Final Submit.
Step No. 6
- An application number will be generated.
- Note down this number.
- Now, log out of the page
- Scan all your documents.
- Log in again using the application Number and Password
- Now, upload all the scanned images
- The pictures must be in .JPG or .JPEG format.
- The file size of the Documents is 100KB.
- While it is 30KB for Signature
- Now, click on the Declaration.
Step No. 8
- Pay the registration fee
- Download the duly filled registration form.
- Keep a copy in printed form ones done.
UPSEE 2022 Application Fee
|UPSEE 2022 Registration Fee for Male and Transgender belonging to
General or OBC Category
|UPSEE 2022 SC, ST, Physically Disabled and Females||Rs.650/-|
|Mode of UPSEE 2022 Registration Fee Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Maestro Card, Visa Card.|
UPSEE 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus of the different subject is different, below given is the syllabus of some subjects:
Work Power and Energy
Linear Momentum and Collision
Rotation of Rigid-body about a fixed Axis
Mechanics of Solid and Fluid
Heat and Thermodynamics
Ray Optics and Optical Instrument
Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
Colligative Properties of Solution
General Organic Chemistry
Acid and Base Concept based on Lowry and Lewis Theory
Origin of Life
Mechanism of Organic Evolution
Human Genetics and Eugenics
Seeds in Angiosperm Plants
Cell Differentiation and Plant Tissue
UPSEE 2022 Result
- The UPSEE 2022 Result will be declared in June.
- The candidates can check their results Online.
- You may check in either of the two websites mentioned below.
UPSEE 2022 FAQ’S
[su_spoiler title=”How will I get the UPSEE Admit Card?” style=”fancy”] The admit card for UPSEE can be downloaded by the official website. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How will I submit the Application Form?” style=”fancy”] The application form for UPSEE can only be submitted online. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for UPSEE?” style=”fancy”] The hall ticket and admit card for UPSEE are same. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my UPSEE to admit card?” style=”fancy”] You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your UPSEE admit card. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Can I make the correction in my UPSEE application form even after submitting the application form?” style=”fancy”] Yes, the correction period will be provided to students after the application form process finishes. [/su_spoiler]
For any queries regarding UPSEE 2022, please comment below.