UPRTOU B.Ed 2023: UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is going to be conducted by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University in the month of May 2023. The exam is conducted each year for admissions to a 2-year B.Ed course. The admission process is expected to commence in the month of March 2023 in online mode through the official website of UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University.
Whereas, UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 will be conducted offline in the month of May 2023. The counseling process will take place after the results are declared. Interested applicants must see the eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. Students who intended to pursue a B.Ed course and looking for a career in teaching must sit for this exam.
Table of Contents
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test Highlights
|Name of Examination||UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023|
|Full-Form||UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Conducted by||UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test Important Dates
Applicants must have an idea about the dates for the whole application process as well as other important dates for preparing accordingly. All the important dates for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 are mentioned below:
|Application forms release date||To be announced|
|Final date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission||To be announced|
|Final date of submission of application form with late fees Rs. 200/-||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Announcement Date (Tentative)||To be announced|
|Admission starts from (Tentative)||To be announced|
|B.Ed. Counseling||To be announced|
|B.Ed. SE Counseling||To be announced|
|Re-counselling||To be announced|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Application Form
The application forms for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 will be released by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University in online mode only. The application form link will be made available on the official website of the university. Applicants must make sure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 before considering applying for it.
Steps for filling the Application Form for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023:
- The applicants are required to visit the official website of UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University.
- The applicants need to click on the link “B.Ed/B. Ed SE Entrance Exam Application Form 2023-25”.
- Now, the applicants need to enter some details and register themselves on the website.
- Pay the required registration fee through online mode. This can be done through net banking/credit card/debit card/etc.
- Finally, the applicants must upload all the required documents, photographs, and signatures and submit them.
- Applicants must not forget to take a printout of the application fees for future reference.
List of Documents to be attached with the Application Form:
- Nationality Certificate
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree (if needed)
- Post Graduation Degree(if needed)
- Physical Disability Certificate (if PwD)
|AIE Delhi Admission||Uttarakhand DElEd||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed|
|CSAET||CSSET||Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All interested applicants must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is given below:
- The applicants must have a Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Social Science/Science/Humanities from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- The applicants should have a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technical field with Mathematics & Science or any relevant qualification.
- The applicants with any of the two subjects in graduation or one subject at Graduation level + one subject at internship level among the following subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Zoology, Hindi, English, Botany, Mathematics, sociology, Psychology Science, Home Science, History and Commerce.
- The applicants have a Diploma in Visual Arts, Diploma in education, diploma in Sports & Education, DTC, Diploma in physical education, Diploma in performing arts, D.El.Ed or Graduation in Education/Physical Education/ BTC/ B.El.Ed or Master’s in Education/Physical Education or Integrated courses in Education belongs to NCTE Recognised Courses.
- The applicants must have pursued a teacher education program recognized by NCTE through face-to-face mode from the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- Trained teachers working in a primary school from Uttar Pradesh are also eligible to apply for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Exam Pattern
To get an overview of the exam and in order to understand different sections of the question paper, the applicants are required to go through UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern only provides a reference to the applicants. The Exam pattern for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Part A||50% weightage||General Awareness|
|Part A||50% weightage||General Mental Ability|
|Part B||40% weightage||Teaching Aptitude|
|Part B||30% weightage||Understanding in Two subjects|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Syllabus
As the applicants have now got an overview of the UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023, they must be updated about different topics that will be covered under these sections. The detailed syllabus for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is given below:
|Section A||Culture, Education, Geography, History, Literature, Politics, Science, Series and, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Problems on dice, Relationships|
|Section B||Teaching: Nature, Objective, Characteristics & Basic Requirements, Learner’s Characteristics, Factors Affecting Teaching and, Evaluation System, Practice Exercises, Series Completion, Methods of Teaching, Teaching Aids, Letter-Number Game Test, Substitution and Interchanging, Cube Pyramid Games, Tests of Alphabet, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, Relationship Test, Direction Test, Seating Puzzles, Ranking, Venn Diagrams Analysis Test, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Principles of Series, Principle of Classification, Force in Arguments, Assumptions, Course of Action|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Preparation Tips
- The candidate must make a timetable covering all the important topics & syllabi for the exam.
- The candidate can solve the General Mental Ability Section from different entrance level books.
- The candidates can prefer Newspapers/Journals to enhance their General Awareness section.
- The student must try to solve as many previous year papers, and sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Admit Cards
The admit cards for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 will be made available on the official website of the university. The admit card link will be made available a few days prior to the examination. The applicants are informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card. The applicants who forget to bring the admit card would not be allowed to attend the examination.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Results
The Results for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 would be declared by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University in the month of June 2021. The results will be announced in online mode only through the official website of the university. The applicants could be able to check their results by logging in to the Result portal. The results will be declared as a Merit List reflecting the rank of the applicant.
University/Institute offering B.Ed Course
The list of Universities/Institutes offering B.Ed courses is provided below:
- D.D. Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur (S-016)
- Krishna Sudama P.G. College, Sadat Gazipur (S-114)
- Faiz-E-Aam Modern Degree College, Mathura (S-228)
- T.D College, Jaunpur (S-036)
- Shri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rajaji Puram, Lucknow (S-263)
- HN Mishra College of Education, Kanpur (S-1381)
- D.J College, Baraut, Baghpat (S-063)
- Chaudhary Tulsiram Yadav University, Ghosara, Tulsinagar, Allahabad (S-111)
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad (S-086)
- Dev Indrawati Mahavidyalayaa, Ambedkar Nagar (S-816)
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 FAQs:
There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
You can apply through the application link that will be made available on the official website of the university.
For the general category, it will be Rs. 1000/- while for the reserved category it will be Rs. 550/-
The exam will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper mode.
The exam is going to be conducted in English language.