UP B.Ed JEE 2022: Uttar Pradesh Bachelor’s in Education Joint Entrance Exam is a state-level entrance exam and is commonly known as UP B.Ed. JEE. Every Year, this exam is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board and the University of Lucknow. UP B.Ed. JEE is conducted to provide admission in 2 years B.Ed. course in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates can take admission in 2 years B.Ed. course from any Government/ Aided/ Self- Financed Colleges depending on their rank after qualifying this exam. This exam is conducted only once a year in offline mode (i.e. pen and paper-based) and the application form for this will be filled in online mode only as no other mode will be applicable.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor’s in Education Joint Entrance Exam|
|Popularly Known As||UP B.Ed JEE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||University of Lucknow|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|No. of Exam Session||2|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Important Events and Dates
If you are seeking to take admission in B.Ed. Course in the state of Uttar Pradesh then you must have to fill the form of UP B.Ed. 2022. So, To be updated about the important events and dates you must have to visit the official website of Lucknow University i.e. http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/. Here we will also update the dates after the official announcement.
|Application/ Registration starts from||To be notified|
|Application/ Registration closing date||To be notified|
|Application/ Registration closing date with examination fee||To be notified|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|Date of Examination||To be notified|
|Result Declaration Date||To be notified|
|Counselling Date||To be notified|
|New Academic session start from||To be notified|
Note: All the dates mentioned above are tentative and may change according to the situation. For more updates, you can visit the official website (http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/).
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form Filling Procedure
Before filling the application form candidates should have all the required documents such as scanned images of photograph, signature, and ID proof.
There are three stages in the form filling process – Registration, Completing application form, Fee payment. Any misinformation will lead to rejection of the application form. Here we have discussed step by step procedure, so do follow the following steps to avoid any silly mistakes while filling the application form.
Step 1: Registration Process
- You need to visit the official website i.e. lkouniv.ac.in/
- To fill the online application form, click on the Candidate Registration link.
- Here you have to fill all the credentials like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar number, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- Once you have filled all the credentials then after that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After the successful submission, the candidate will get a registration number on their registered Mobile Number or Email Id.
Step 2: Completion of the Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the Transaction ID and date of birth, to submit the Application Form.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission of the Application, form candidates have to upload a scanned copy of images.
- Check all the filled details and click on the final submission button.
- Now pay the application fee by using digital payment methods like debit card, credit card, Paytm, etc.
- After the successful submission of the application form, do not forget to take a printout for future purposes.
- A scanned passport size photograph in jpg format is needed.
- Scanned images should be recent and coloured according to the authority.
- The size of the image should not exceed 50 kb.
- Scanned image of a handwritten signature in jpg format.
- The image size should not exceed 20 kb.
Part 3: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make payment online through the official website of UP B.Ed. JEE.
- Click on the ‘fee payment’ button to make a payment.
- Candidates can make online payment through a different online method such as Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, NEFT, RTGS, E challan
Note: Candidates must have to secure the transaction ID and Reference ID given by Bank for future purposes.
The Fee criteria for different categories are different. List of category wise application fee are as follow:
|Candidates From||Category||Application Fee||With Late Fee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Unreserved Category (General Category)||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Other State||All Categories||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form Correction
After the form filling period, the University of Lucknow provides a facility for the candidates to edit details in the form. UP B.Ed JEE 2022 form correction facility will be given for a limited time period only. Furthermore, candidates can change only some restricted details during the correction window. For example, Registration details, and Category, can not be changed.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Those Candidates who are preparing for the UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 must have a look at the exam pattern, distribution of questions, no. of papers, etc.
Examination Mode: The entrance exam for UP B.Ed. 2022 will be conducted in offline mode (i.e. pen-paper mode).
Examination Duration: Candidates must have complete the entrance test in a duration of 03 hours.
No. of Papers: There will be two papers, out of which the first paper will be similar for every candidate but the second paper will be subject-specific.
Type of questions: In both the papers, all the question will be based on MCQs
Marking scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks and for each incorrect answer, there will negative marking of -1/3 marks.
Paper 1: There are two sections for paper 1. The first one is G.K. and the second one is Language-based. In this paper, The GK section is compulsory for all, whereas the other section which is a language test, candidates can solve questions from any of the language chosen in the same as the application form.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|GK (General Knowledge)||50||50*2 = 100|
|Hindi / English (anyone)||50||50*2 = 100|
Paper 2: This section includes two-part. The first one is the General Aptitude test which is compulsory for all, whereas, in the professional subject, candidates need to solve questions from their respective stream as chosen at the time of filling details in the application form.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|GA (General Aptitude)||50||50*2 = 100|
|Specific Subject (Art/Science/Commerce/Agriculture)||50||50*2 = 100|
- 02% reservation for ST (Scheduled Tribe) Candidates.
- 21% reservation for SC (Scheduled Caste) Candidates.
- 27% reservation for OBC (Other Backward Classes) Candidates.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to appear for the UP B.Ed. 2022 entrance exam must have to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates do not fulfil all eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authorities of Lucknow University then the application form can be rejected at any stage. Therefore candidates should check all the eligibility criteria given below to avoid the rejection of application form.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and should fulfil the status of residents and satisfy the domicile criteria as well.
- Minimum age limit to apply for UP B.ed. JEE is 21 years but there is no upper age limit restricted for the exam.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 55 percent from a recognized university of Uttar Pradesh or Central University.
- Candidates who have opted Bachelor’s of Technology or Engineering need to obtain a minimum of 55 percent marks in mathematics, science and other subjects.
- Those candidates who are applying based on Post Graduate degree need minimum marks of 50 percent.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released by the officials on the official website and available online only, it will not be sent by post or any other medium. You can ensure your availability in the examination hall on the day of commencement of the exam only if you have carried the hall ticket along with you. Here are the steps to download the hall ticket.
Step 1. First, visit the official website.
Step 2. Open the Candidate’s Portal and download the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
Step 3. Now take the print out of the Hall Ticket and preserve it for future references.
Note – All the candidates are instructed to check the following information on Hall Ticket/Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name of Candidate
- Contact Details
- Permanent Address
- Exam Timing
- Examination Centre
- Candidates Photograph
- Provision for sticking the passport size photograph.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Result
The result will be declared by the officials on the official website and candidates can check their result in online mode only. Here are the steps to check the UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 result.
- First, you need to visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE.
- Search and then click on the link of the Result.
- Do provide all the credentials such as roll number, the application number, and date of birth in the given space
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the result and do not forget to take the print out of it.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Counselling
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Counselling will start from June 2022 (Tentative). Seat allocation for different colleges will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination. The counselling procedure will be held in a total of 6 stages. Candidates have to fill the preferences of the desirable colleges before the start of the counselling schedule after these candidates will be assigned a college of their choice if they meet all the criteria.
During the counseling rounds, Candidates are instructed to open the particular link for counseling and fill up the registration form to take part in the counseling round. When the counseling round is over, candidates will have to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are allotted to the candidates, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
The counseling process will be done only at some of the specific centres namely-
At the time of Counseling, You need to carry some documents along with yourself which will be required for the counseling. The list of such documents are as follow-
- Copy of High School Certificate ( As Proof of Age)
- Category/Caste certificate (under which you belong)
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Proof of Weightage marks (if any)
- Demand Draft of 5000 payable to Lucknow University.
The final selection or seat allocation will be based on the counseling process.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 FAQ’s
How to pay the Application Fee online?
Candidates can choose to pay the application fee through any of the following methods:
- Net Banking/ UPI
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- E-Wallet of various service providers
If two candidates secure the same rank in the test then who will get the preference?
In case, two candidates securing similar marks/ ranks and appearing for counseling then the preference will be given to the candidates having higher marks in the qualifying academic exam.
Will the mock tests be beneficial for UP B.Ed. entrance test?
Yes, it will be beneficial attempting mock tests hold tremendous importance for any students, those who want to crack UP B.Ed JEE. The mock tests will also be helpful in understanding the exam pattern and level of difficulty.
Are the questions from the previous year repeated?
No, questions from the previous year’s tests are usually not repeated but the pattern and level of difficulty remain the same every year in UP B.Ed JEE.
What is the total duration of the test for UP B.Ed.?
Total duration for both the papers each will be of 3 hours .
How is the general difficulty level of this entrance test?
From the perspective of previous year trends, the difficulty level of the paper is usually, easy to moderate level.
In which languages will the paper be available?
The paper will be available in both languages, English and Hindi except the language test section in Paper 1.
Will the test be conducted in online mode?
No, The test will be conducted only in offline mode through pen and paper. Candidates must have to attempt the test with only a ballpoint pen.