ULSAT (UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test) is conducted by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
It is an online examination. This examination offers the special type of integrated five years or three-year courses namingly, Corporate Law, Energy Specialisation, Taxation Laws and Technical courses like Intellectual Property Rights and Cyber Law.
UPES offers a great opportunity for the candidates seeking admission in law universities offering many special and unique courses.
Details regarding the important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
ULSAT 2022 Important Dates
Important dates regarding UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test 2022 is mentioned:
|Last date to apply for the exam||To be announced|
|Download ULSAT admit card||To be announced|
|ULSAT Offline Exam||To be announced|
|ULSAT Online Exam||To be announced|
ULSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Details regarding the eligibility criteria are given below, candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form:
If candidates have secured minimum 50% marks in Class X and XII only they are applicable for UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test.
Aspirants should possess a CLAT rank of up to 10,000 or LSAT India score of 60 percentile or above.
Candidates need to score at least 85% aggregate marks in best of five subjects in their Class 10 and Class 12.
Aspirants whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996, are eligible for admission in law programmes offered at UPES.
ULSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The details regarding exam pattern and duration are given below in the table:
|ULSAT Exam Section||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
ULSAT 2022 Application Form
- It can only be filled online, no other options are allowed.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- A proper procedure is there for the applicants to follow and take part in the examination.
- There are steps mentioned below through which candidates can easily fill the application form:
- Step 1: Candidates need to register for UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test.
- Step 2: Candidates need to click on the link given ULSAT registration ID and password.
- Step 3: Next, candidates need to pay UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test. application fee.
- Step 4: submit UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test. application form either online or offline.
ULSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test. is given below:
- Reading Comprehension
- One-word substitution
- Figures of speech
- Legal terms
Quantitative & Numerical Ability
- Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis
- Deductive Reasoning
- Odd-Even Discretion
- Blood Relations
- Agreement and Disagreement
Legal General Knowledge & Legal Aptitude
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
Exams You Might Like
ULSAT 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released one week before the examination.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test 2022.
ULSAT 2022 Results
- Aspirants can check their UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test. 2022 result by entering their application number of the law entrance exam on the official website of UPES.
- UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test. result is published on the official website of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES).