TS Polycet 2023 is an entrance exam at the state level which is an entry point to obtain admission to numerous degree programs. The TS Polycet (Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is undertaken by Telangana, Hyderabad, State Board of Technical Education and Training. Through this examination, applicants may be admitted to respective Telangana State governments, private and assisted polytechnic institutions. Applicants are admitted to the Engineering / Non-Engineering and Technology domain. Students can check the specifics of the TS Polycet Answer key 2023 in this article.
After the test, an answer key is published and the applicants can then find their approx marks using the answer key. The applicants will also have to fill in the registration form for the answer key and this will be done via online mode.
TS Polycet 2023 Registration is releasing soon. The link will be given here.
Table of Contents
TS PolyCET 2023 Answer Keys
TS Polycet 2023 Answer Key will be due from June/July 2023. All candidates who have been trying to compete for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS PolyCET) exam will check the TS Polycet Answer Key 2023 from the official website, polycet.nic.in. Candidates can anticipate the scores they will achieve in the final outcome.
The TS PolyCET exam will be organized by the Telangana State Board of Technical Education (TSBTE) at various examination centers throughout the state of Telangana. A huge number of candidates will try out for this exam. Candidates Scan anticipate their rank and acceptance, by approximating the score. Applicants can go through the article below to see more information about the 2023 TS PolyCET question paper solutions.
The result of TS PolyCET 2023 will be announced during the last week of July 2023. You can download the Telangana PolyCET Answer Key 2023 PDF for all sets. Candidates can compare their estimation of the TS PolyCET score with the corresponding set.
TS POLYCET Answer Key 2023 – Important Dates
|TS POLYCET Entrance Exam||June 2023|
|TS POLYCET Answer Key||July 2023|
|Send the objections/corrections||July 2023|
|TS POLYCET Result||July 2023|
TS PolyCET 2023 Question Paper Solutions
- The State Board of Technical Education of Telangana (TS BTE) is the state authority that oversees Polytechnic CET yearly.
- The TS PolyCET is the entry test for applicants seeking entry into Polytechnic/diploma courses.
- The candidates for the PolyCET examination must obtain the qualification marks to clear the examination.
- These candidates are eligible for enrollment in Polytechnic / Diploma Colleges at the state level.
- Every year the competition for the Polytechnic courses is raised. The TSBTE has observed that this year there have been a large number of applicants competing for the TS PolyCET exam. All candidates who participated in the TS PolyCET exam can access TS PolyCET for all sets from the official website, polycet.nic.in.
- The TS PolyCET answer key 2023 PDF is available for download within 2-3 days of the completion of the examination. In the meantime, applicants can regularly check Polycotton.nic.in on the official website for the latest answer key update.
How to Download TS Polycet Answer Key 2023
By following the given steps, students can download the answer key:
- Check out the official link to the website (link provided above).
- Click on the “All Sets” link provided in the table.
- The answer key is generated in pdf format for all sets.
- Click the button Download and download the answer key
- Students can check their answer keys according to their set.
- Keep the key for future reference.
TS Polycet Set-wise Answer Key
TS Polycet Answer key 2023 will be released on the website by the exam conductive authority. Students can check their answer key via online mode. The answer key is released in a set-wise defined manner, i.e. Set-A, set-B, set-C, and set-D.
Applicants will be able to verify their number of right or wrong answers via the answer key. The answer key will be released in online mode in July 2023.
Marking in TS Polycet Exam 2023
The total duration of the test will be about 2 hours, that is to say 120 minutes. Questions will be taken from mathematics (60 questions), physics (30 questions) and chemistry (30 questions). The questions will cover a total of 120 marks.
Questions are to be asked as questions of multiple choice. For each correct response, 1 mark will be provided. Every question bears one mark.
There’ll be no negative mark at the examination for an incorrect response. So, applicants must try all the questions.
Importance of TS Polycet Answer Key
In written examination, the answer key will be a critical aspect in estimating the marks. All questions will be included with the correct answers.
Applicants must also examine the answer key published by the various reputable coaching institutions before release of the official answer key.
Students must check each question from one of the given choices with their correct answer. Applicants are suggested to score above than the cut-off marks set by the examining authority.
The cut-off marks will be 30%, i.e. 36 marks out of 120 marks. For reserved candidates, there will be no cut-off marks.
In case of any query related to the TS Polycet 2023 Answer Key, you can ask us by stating your queries in the given below comment box.