TS ICET Application Form: TS ICET 2023 application process will begin in the month of March 2023. Find all the important details related to TS ICET 2023 application forms in this article.
TS ICET 2023 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into MBA and MCA programs in the various colleges offering the same within the state of Telangana.
The exam will be held in two sessions on May 2023.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding TS ICET 2023– Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the TS ICET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for TS ICET 2023, and How to Apply for the TS ICET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
TS ICET 2023 Application Form
- The application process will take place online mode from the month of March 2023.
- There will be around 16 exam centers for the exam.
- The exam will be a computer-based test.
- Results will be declared on the official website.
How to Apply for TS ICET 2023
- Candidates can find the application form on the official website by clicking on ‘apply online, upon which they will be redirected to the fee payment page.
- After payment of the fee, candidates will receive a ‘transaction ID’ which they will use to log in to their application account.
- Now, candidates can fill out the application form with their personal and educational details.
- They will also be required to upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph ( less than 30 kb) and signature (less than 15 kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- There is no procedure for correction of the application form, hence the candidate must thoroughly check their details before submitting the application form.
- Candidates can submit the form online and a take a printout for future use.
TS ICET 2023 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to the General category will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 650/-.
- Candidates belonging to the Reserved category will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 450/-.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee online through debit card/credit card/ net banking or TS online/AP online/ meeseva.
- Candidates failing to submit the application form by the last date will also have to pay late fee charges.
Documents to be Submitted
- Application Fee receipt
- Date of birth proof
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Hall ticket number of SSC
- Local status proof
- Category Certificate
- Income of Parents Certificate
- Scanned images of photographs and signature
Find the detailed article here: TS ICET 2023 – Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to TS ICET 2023 application form, please comment below.