TS EAMCET 2022 is a state-wide entrance exam and it stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. On the behalf of TSCHE, JNTU (Hyderabad) organized TS EAMCET 2022 every year. This test is held to offer admission to courses in Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical streams in different colleges/ universities of Telangana state.
TS EAMCET scores are taken into account by a number of colleges/universities. We have explained all the mandatory fields in this article that a learner must know about the TS EAMCET 2022, such as Application/Registration form, Required eligibility criteria, Admit card, Result, etc.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
TS EAMCET 2022 Highlights
|Test Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Acronym||TS EAMCET 2022|
|Test Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad|
|Counseling Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Test Level||State level|
|Mode of Test||Online i.e. Computer Based Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|TS EAMCET Application Fee||Rs. 800 (Unreserved) Rs. 400 (SC/ST)|
|Test Duration||180 Minutes|
|Number of Applicants who applied last year||For Engineering Course- 1.45 Lakh (approx)|
For Agriculture & Medical Course- 75000 (approx).
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates
Interested candidates can check all the important dates for TS EAMCET 2022 from the table given below.
|TS EAMCET 2022 Online application form starts from||March 2022|
|The last date of submission of application form apply & application fee||May 2022|
|The application form correction window starts from||May 2022|
|Closing date to apply with late fee (Rs.250/-)||May 2022|
|Closing date to apply with late fee (Rs.500/-)||June 2022|
|Closing date to apply with late fee (Rs.2500/-)||June 2022|
|Closing date to apply with late fee (Rs.5000/-)||June 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Admit card available from||May/ June 2022|
|Exam date of TS EAMCET 2022||July 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key available from||To be announced|
|Closing date to raise objection for provisional answer key||To be announced|
|Releasing date of final answer key||To be announced|
|Result Declaration date||To be announced|
|Releasing date of Rank Card||To be announced|
|Counseling for admission starts from||To be announced|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
The TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be available on the examination’s official website tentatively in the 4th week of February. Before filling out the application form, applicants must have all essential documents on hand, including mark sheets, a valid email address and phone number, caste certificate, appropriate certificates as proof of local status, scanned images of recent photographs and signatures, and so on as per the requirement.
Filling details in the application form, payment of application fees, uploading images & photographs, and final submission of the TS EAMCET application form are all steps in the application process.
How to Fill TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form?
Once you complete the TS EAMCET registration process, you can log in details to fill the online application form. To log into the official website & to avail of the application form, simply fill in the details of login credentials.
Fill out the form by filling in the required information and uploading any required scanned documents. To complete the process, simply click the button of final submission once you’ve finished. For future uses, create a hardcopy of the submitted application form. Following is the step-wise guide to filling out the TS EAMCET 2022 application form:
Step: 1 Application Fee Payment Process
Candidates must pay the online application fee via credit/ debit card, or net banking as part of the online application process.
Step 2: Registration
Applicants must have to produce their class XIIth examination Roll number, their caste, DoB, and the Current Residential proof to fill in the application form of TS EAMCET 2022
Step 3: Details Filling and Documents Uploading Process
Applicants have to provide the personal details, communication details, and preferred examination center in this current step. Candidates must also have to upload their recent and scanned images of passport size photograph & signature in accordance with the requirements.
|Hand-written Signature||Not exceed 15 KB||.JPG|
|Coloured and Recent Passport Size clear Photograph||Not exceed 30 KB||.JPG|
Step 4: Submission of Application Form of the TS EAMCET 2022
After completing all the details and uploading the documents according to the prescribed format, applicants must submit the application form of TS EAMCET 2022.
Step 5: Print the Confirmation Page
After the submission of the application form, applicants will have to print the confirmation page.
Payment Mode: Students can pay the TS EAMCET 2022 application fee via debit/ credit card/ net banking or at any TS (AP) online center. Check the application fee as given below, according to the category:
|Stream||Fee for SC, ST, PH||Fee for Others|
|Engineering, Agriculture & Medical stream||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
|Agriculture & Medical stream||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Engineering stream||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
TS EAMCET 2022 eligibility criteria are guided by TSCHE. Applicants who are planning to attend the test must pass the eligibility criteria because applicants who meet the same criteria will be considered eligible to appear for the test. TS EAMCET 2022 eligibility standards include age limit, birth year, educational qualification, passing percentage, applicant’s category, etc.
- The nationality of the applicants should be Indian or applicants having cardholders of PIO/OCI are also eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Applicants belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana states only. Also, those applicants who meet the Local /Non-Local status conditions as laid down under the order (Regulation of Admission), 1974 of the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions can apply.
- For Engineering (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Pharma/ B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ FT): Applicants who have acquired class 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or with related vocational courses in Technology or Engineering from a recognized board by BIE Andhra Pradesh/Telangana can apply. OR,
- Applicants who have acquired Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent, conducted by SBTET, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana can apply.
- For Pharma-D: Applicants who have passed class 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) from BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh recognized board can apply. OR,
- Applicants who have acquired a Diploma in Pharmacy, conducted by SBTET, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana can apply.
- For Engineering/ Pharmacy: At the time of admission, the minimum age of the applicants should be 16 years while the maximum age is not prescribed by the authority.
- For B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering/ Dairy Technology/ FT) & BSc (CA & BM): As of December 31st of admission year, the minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years and the maximum should be 22 years for all category applicants except SC, ST (25 years for SC/ST).
- For Pharma – D: As of December 31st of admission year, the minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Along with the TS EAMCET official brochure, the TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern will be released by the authority. The test pattern of TS EAMCET consists of details of how the test will be carried out, such as test mode, test duration, marking scheme, & many more. In order to have an idea about the test pattern, applicants are instructed to check the test center of the TS EAMCET.
- Exam Mode: The TS EAMCET 2022 will be conducted online i.e. Computer Based Test.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of objective type i.e. MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Number of Questions: There will be asked 160 questions in the test.
- Total Marks: The test paper will carry 160 marks.
- Test Duration: The test duration will be of 3 hours.
- Medium: The language of the question paper is bilingual i.e. English/ Telugu OR, English/ Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be assigned for every correct answer while no negative marking will be there for incorrect answers.
Applicants are recommended to go through the test pattern of the TS EAMCET 2022 section to know more about the test paper. The gist of the exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2022 has been tabulated below.
|Test Mode||Online mode i.e. CBT (Computer-based Test)|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Questions i.e. MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Test Duration||Physics & Chemistry – 2 Hours, Biology or Mathematics – 1 Hour|
|Maximum Marks||160 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 Marks for Correct Answers|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Medium||English, Telugu & Urdu|
TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a reduction in the TS EAMCET Syllabus this academic year. According to State Principal Secretary (Education) Chitra Ramchandran, the TS EAMCET syllabus for 2022 will be 100% from the intermediate 1st year & 70% from the 2nd year. The syllabus of TS EAMCET 2022 is prescribed by the test conducting authority, JNTU Hyderabad. The test is carried out for different streams such as Engineering & Agriculture, with a similar pattern but a diverse syllabus. The questions will be asked based on the class XII th syllabus. The TS EAMCET 2022 will be held online.
TS EAMCET 2022 Physics Syllabus
There are six topics in the Physics section, of which Electricity & Magnetism are the most important topics, comprising 25% marks of the physics section. Following are the details of the Physics section:
|Electricity and Magnetism||25%|
TS EAMCET 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
The mathematics section has been distributed into 5 sections as listed below. Along with naming each section, the weightage of every 5 topics has also given. Arithmetic & Geometry, comprise 32% of the maths section. Working on these 2 important topics in the maths paper, you can get 64 percent marks from the maths section.
TS EAMCET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus
Physical chemistry, Organic chemistry, & Inorganic chemistry are the 3 parts of the Chemistry section. Candidates must devote equal time to each of the three parts of the paper in order to ensure that to cover each part.
How To Prepare For TS EAMCET 2022?
The TS EAMCET exam is held for the purpose of admission to UG Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine courses in Telangana state. Its syllabus is based on the subjects of class XIIth Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. When we talk about strategies then each candidate has his/her own strengths and weakness as well. So a well-planned preparation strategy is needed as mentioned in the following tips:
- Make a proper timetable and keep track of what you have been studied and what else you need to be covered. Allocate study time to each subject/ topic and finish your preparations for each topic within the time frame.
- Always be pre-planned on what you are going to study in advance. For each program, check out its syllabus & subject combination.
- Solve TS EAMCET’s previous year papers to understand the typical questions that have been continuously repeated over the years. By referring to the previous year’s exam papers, applicants will be able to know the difficulty level, the distribution of marks/questions, the different types of questions asked in the exam, etc.
- A wide range of learning resources is available for the TS EAMCET exam. Applicants can get their hands on various types of learning resources, such as full-length mock tests, textbooks, guides, & model papers.
- Always prepare short notes and revise on a daily basis. In addition to the theory part, write down important facts & formulas and review them on a regular basis.
- To prepare for the exam, perform the TS EAMCET mocks tests. Set an alarm for the mock test duration, it will help you to complete mock tests within a fixed time period. Place an eye on time management. Since no negative marking is there, so it is recommended to attempt all the questions.
Best Books for TS EAMCET 2022
A wide range of books for preparation is available commercially. Applicants can often become confused about which study material or books they should refer to. Here we have suggested the name of some books which will help you in your preparation, you can check out the list.
|Name of the book|
|17 Year’s Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana Paperback|
|EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions|
|MATHEMATICS CRASH COURSE JEE MAINS/EAMCET BOOK-2|
|Telangana EAMCET Engineering 5 Years Solved Papers 2020 Paperback|
|EAMCET (MPC Stream-Chemistry) Short Term Preparation Book) For TS (Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|CHEMISTRY CRASH COURSE BOOK-2 JEE/EAMCET/NEET Paperback|
|EAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream) For AP & TS (Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test) 26+ Years QP’s (1991-2019) with Solutions|
|EAMCET ENGINEERING CHAPTER-WISE 20 YEARS PREVIOUS PAPERS|
TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
In order to appear for the test, the Admit Card must be produced by the applicant at the test center. The TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card will be released at least 10 days before the exam date. Applicants have to download this and bring it with them on exam day. By entering the required credentials on the official site of the TS EAMCET 2022, registered applicants can download the TS EAMCET Admit Card. The details such as Exam date & center, DoB, applicant’s photo, applicant’s signature, and other details will be printed on the admit card. Applicants are recommended to double-check all of the information on the TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card before downloading it. If any discrepancy is there then must be reported to the concerned authorities as soon as possible.
Steps to Download TS EAMCET Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official site of the TS EAMCET 2022.
- Click on the link of TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Now, you have to provide details such as registration number, roll no. of the qualifying exam, and date of birth to log in there.
- After login, the TS EAMCET 2022 admit card/ hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Now applicants will have to download it and then take a printout of it.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres
The examination centers are the towns/cities in which the entrance exam will be conducted by the responsible authorities. The details of the TS EAMCET exam centers will be informed along with the information brochure on the official website.
|Hyderabad Central Zone|
|Hyderabad East Zone|
|Hyderabad West Zone|
|Hyderabad North Zone|
|Hyderabad South East Zone|
Ramoji Film City
|Nizamabad Zone |
|Nalgonda Zone |
|Mahabubnagar Zone |
|Visakhapatnam Zone |
|Narsampet Zone |
TS EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
The TS EAMCET 2022 answer key will be released tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2022. In order to check the answer key, applicants will be provided an online link. The Answer key will be released separately for different papers in PDF format. The Provisional Response/ Answer Key will be issued on the official website first. Before the deadline, applicants will be able to file challenges/ objections against the answer key by paying a fixed amount as an objection charge. On the official website, the authority will publish the final (official) answer key in the 4th week of July 2022, after making the necessary changes.
Steps to Download TS EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
- After the release of the answer key, an official link will be provided to access the TS EAMCET answer key.
- Once you click on the link, then a new window will open carrying the link of the answer key for all the different TS EAMCET papers.
- The key will be provided in the pdf form, duly check your marked answer in the response sheet with the answer provided in the answer key.
- Applicants are advised to download the TS EAMCET 2022 answer key for further use.
TS EAMCET Result 2022
The TS EAMCET 2022 result will be announced online by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University), Hyderabad. The result for TS EAMCET 2022 will be published on its official website. To check the result of the TS EAMCET 2022, applicants will have to provide their registration number, DOB (date of birth), and roll number/hall ticket number.
After the declaration of the result, JNTU Hyderabad will also publish the scorecard for the TS EAMCET 2022. The TS EAMCET exam is used to determine eligibility for admission to Telangana’s B.Tech programs. Applicants can check the details that how to download the result from the below section:
How to Check TS EAMCET 2022 Result?
- Step 1: First of all, open the official site of the TS EAMCET 2022.
- Step 2: To download the result of the TS EAMCET 2022, click on the link notified in the notification section named “Download TS EAMCET 2022 Result”.
- Step 3: Now provide details such as Registration Number, Roll no. of the qualifying exam, Date of Birth, and security code.
- Step 4: After entering the details, click the “Submit” button.
- Step 5: After clicking, the result of TS EAMCET 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Now download the result of the TS EAMCET 2022 and then produce a hard copy of it.
Normalization Criteria followed in TS EAMCET 2022
Due to the fact that TS EAMCET 2022 is held in multiple sessions with questions framed from the same syllabi, it is possible that candidates appearing in a subsequent session will be given questions of a higher difficulty level. To maintain equality & fairness, the Normalisation procedure is introduced in the TS EAMCET.
Normalisation of marks is done by using the following formula of normalisation:
- GASD: Sum of Average (A) & Standard Deviation (SD) of all the applicants appeared across all the test sessions of the subject put collectively.
- SASD: Sum of Average (A) & Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session for which the applicant has appeared.
- GTA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of the total applicants across all the multiple sessions of the subject put collectively.
- STA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of the applicants in the subject of a session for which the applicant has appeared.
Tie Breaking Rule
If 2 or more students can the same final marks then the ranking of the applicants will be decided on the following tie-breaking rule:
- Firstly, the total of the normalized marks will be computed.
- If still, there is a tie, then the marks (normalized) in the Mathematics subject will be considered.
- If still, there is a tie, then the marks (normalized) in the Physics subject will be considered.
- If still, the tie persists, then the percentage will be calculated of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying exam will be considered.
- If still, there is a tie, the applicant elder in age with the other applicant will be ranked higher.
TS EAMCET 2022 Cut Offs
The TS EAMCET 2022 cutoff will reveal the minimum marks required for applicants to be considered for admission. The authorities take into account a variety of factors when determining the cutoff, including the total number of appeared applicants in the test, level of difficulty, level of performance, previous year trends of cutoff, and so on.
Applicants must obtain minimum qualifying marks (i.e. 25% of the total marks) in order to pass the TS EAMCET entrance exam. For Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST) applicants, there is no requirement of minimum qualifying percentage.
Applicants can check category wise minimum cut off marks:
|Candidate’s Category||Minimum Marks|
|General Category Candidates||25% marks|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||No minimum marks required|
Factors Affecting TS EAMCET 2022 Cut Offs
- Total no. of applicants registered for TS EAMCET,
- Total no. of available seats,
- The level of difficulty of the exam,
- Based on the demand/ popularity of the program.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
For MPC & BPC applicants, the counseling session of the TS EAMCET 2022 will be carried out separately. To clear the counseling process, qualified applicants will be needed to face five phases. These 5 phase counseling process includes Registration, verification of documents, option filling, allocation of seats, give reporting to the allocated college/ institution and finally paying the tuition fee.
Applicants should note that the TS EAMCET 2022 seat allocation will be carried out by the TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). The applicants’ preferences and the marks or ranks obtained in the entrance examination will be used to determine seat allocation.
To take part in the counseling process and in order to complete this process, applicants will have to follow one by one step as mentioned below:
- Registration Process for Counseling,
- Verification of Document,
- Filling of options of colleges and courses
- The final allocation of available seats,
- Tuition Fee payment
- Reporting to the allocated institutes/ colleges
- Taking participation in subsequent rounds (if required)
- Seat withdrawal (if required)
TS EAMCET Counselling Documents Required
At the time of counseling following documents will be needed:
- S.S.C examination or its equivalent Certificate/ Mark sheet
- Class XIIth or its equivalent Certificate/ Mark sheet
- Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2022
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Rank Card of TS EAMCET
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence certificate of parent in Telangana for 10 years of duration (in the case of Non-Local applicant).
- Physically Challenged (PH) certificate/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) certificate/ NCC certificate/ Sports certificate / Minority certificate (if required)
TS EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment
Post counseling process, the authorities will allocate seats to applicants based on filled choices, merit, and no. of available seats. The authorities will conduct two rounds for the allocation of seats. Applicants must log in to their accounts by entering their credentials to view the result of seat allotment. Applicants must download the allotment order and then will have to report to the center for admission confirmation.
TS EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment Process
The following steps will be involved in seat allotment process:
- Step 1: Firstly, applicants who have cleared the TS EAMCET will need to register for the counseling process on the official website in online mode.
- Step 2: Next applicants will have to pay the required fees and then have to report for document verification to the help centers.
- Step 3: Next, applicants will have to fill in the choices of colleges and lock them within particular dates for the allocation of TS EAMCET Seat.
- Step 4: Now, the seat allocation result will be published online. Applicants who allotted a seat will have a choice of either taking the seat with/ without the participation option in the further round of the seat allotment procedure.
- Step 5: To confirm the seat, applicants will have to take admission to the allocated institutes/ colleges
TS EAMCET Participating Institutes 2022
The list of the institutes which accept the TS EAMCET score to offer admission is given in the table below.
|1||Anjamma Agi Reddy Engineering College for Women, Kesavagiri|
|2||City Women College of Engineering and Technology, Moghal Campus|
|3||Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad|
|4||Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|5||Methodist College of Engineering and Technology|
|6||Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Near Nampally|
|7||Bhojreddy Engineering College for Women, Saidabad|
|8||G Narayan institute of Technology and Science, Hyderabad|
|9||Islamia College of Engineering. & Technology for Women, Chandrayangutta|
|10||Mahavir Institute of Science and Technology|
Every year, TS EAMCET is held to offer admission into Undergraduate programs in Technology/ Engineering, Agriculture, & Medicine (Pharmacy, etc.) streams. Through the TS EAMCET 2022 exam, the following courses will be offered.
The Agriculture courses provided through the TS EAMCET 2022 are listed below in the following table:
|B.Sc.Hons (Agriculture)||B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C)-Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management)|
|B.Tech-Food Science & Technology||B.Tech BioTechnology (Bi. P.C)-Bachelor Of Technology In Bio-Technology|
|B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry||BNYS-Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science|
|B.Sc.Hons (Horticulture)||BAMS-Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery|
|B.F.Sc-Bachelor of Fisheries & Science||B.Pharma (Bi. P.C)-Bachelor Of Pharmacy Pharm-D (Bi. P.C)-Doctor of Pharmacy|
The Engineering courses offered through the TS EAMCET 2022 are listed below in the following table:
|B.E/ B.Tech||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)||Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.Tech (Agri. Engg)||Bachelor Of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)|
|B.Tech/ B.Sc(CA & BM)(M.P.C)||Bachelor Of Science (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management)|
|B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)||Bachelor Of Technology (Food Science & Technology)|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)||Bachelor Of Technology (Bio-Technology)(M.P.C)|
TS EAMCET Contact Details
- Address: Examinations Building, Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085. Telangana.
- Website: tseamcet.nic.in / eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Phone: +91-40-2315 0362
TS EAMCET 2022 FAQ’S
Will the question paper be in the Telugu language also?
Yes, the question paper will be available in the Telugu language. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. available in both the languages English & Telugu/ English & Urdu. In both cases, the question given in the English language will be considered as a Master copy.
When will be the application process start for TS EAMCET?
Tentatively, the application procedure for the TS EAMCET will begin from the 1st week of March 2022.
Does the exam accept offline applications?
No. You have to apply online only as no other mode will be acceptable.
Through what mode I can pay the application fee of TS EAMCET?
The application fee can be paid in the online mode of TS EAMCET 2022 by using debit/credit card/ net banking. Also, you can pay the application fee at any TS online centers/ AP online centers.
Is there any negative marking in the TS EAMCET entrance test?
No. No negative marking will be there in the TS EAMCET.
Are candidates with SC/ ST category required to fill any other form except the caste certificate?
No. The SC/ ST applicants are only required to present a duly attested hard copy of their CC (Caste certificate) along with the application form of the TS EAMCET on the exam day.
What are the documents required at the time of TS EAMCET Counselling?
At the time of counseling, applicants will need to carry the Admit Card, Rank Card, Educational degree Marks Sheets, and a valid Photo proof ID card for verification of documents to the Counselling Centre.
What is the age limit to apply for B.Tech in Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Food Technology?
The minimum age limit of the applicant should be 17 years of December 31st of the admission year while the maximum age limit should be 22 years for the general category (25 years for ST/SC candidates).
Who will be considered as a local candidate according to TS EAMCET eligibility criteria?
As per the TS EAMCET, eligibility criteria applicants who have studied from an educational school/ institute of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana for a period of a minimum of 4 consecutive years till the qualifying exam will be referred to as local candidates.
What should I carry along with my admit card to the examination?
You will have to carry a valid photo proof identity card such as a Voter’s ID/ PAN card/ Passport/ Bank Passbook/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card, photograph, etc along with the TS EAMCET admit card.
When and in what mode will be the TS EAMCET entrance test held?
The exam will be conducted online from July, 2022.
Can we write EAMCET twice?
There is no limit on attempting the TS EAMCET. So you can write twice/ thrice or as many times that you want but the eligibility conditions should be taken care of.
I have made mistakes in the details entered in the application form TS EAMCET?
Yes, you can make corrections to the details provided in the application form after the opening of the application form correction window tentatively from the 1st/ 2nd week of April 2022.