Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Exam is also known as TBJEE. This TBJEE exam is conducted by the Higher Education Department Of Tripura Board every year. It offers admissions for various courses Engineering, Medical, Technology, Veterinary and other professions.
TBJEE exam is also considered as the Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Exam. The Higher Education Authority conducts this exam in offline mode once a year. The seats reserved for the Tripura state and other different state institutions.
The process of TBJEE exam was expected to start from the first week of January 2022. The students who want to appear for the exam should complete the TBJEE Application form first before the last date.
The students appeared in the TBJEE exam can take admissions in professional courses Engineering, Medical, Technology, Veterinary, Fisheries, and others. Students can get the TBJEE Application form through the post or available in the official website of Tripura Board.
In this article, students can know more information about the TBJEE Application form, fee and How to apply the procedure.
Details like How to fill the TBJEE 2022 Application Form, How to Register for TBJEE 2022, How to Apply for the TBJEE 2022 Exam are discussed below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
How To Get TBJEE Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the application form and submit before the maturity date. The student can collect the application form of TBJEE in both offline mode and online mode.
Application Through Offline: Student should collect his application from the office counter of Tripura Board by paying the fee. Through the postal request also the student can receive the application from TBJEE office.
However, the student has to send the postal order of amount in favour of Tripura Board. For the postal order, the student should affix with a self-addressed envelope and 5rupees stamp.
Get Application Through Online: Student can download the TBJEE exam application form from the official website of Tripura Board by paying the fee.
How To Fill The Tripura Board Application
Candidates should fill the TBJEE exam application through the online. They need to follow the important steps mentioned below here to fill the form correctly.
1) Hard Copy Application Form:
- First, take the hard copy of the application form.
- Fill the details of the application form with valid information
- Candidate photo should be affixed in the application form where they mentioned.
2) Payment Of Fee:
Go to the Website of www. tbjee.nic.in.
- Click on the Exam fee payment option.
- you will get the State Bank page, then click on the accept and proceed.
- Select your state as Tripura and select Educational Institution.
- Select the Examination Board of Tripura and click on submit.
- The student should select the available payment method of net banking or debit card and make payment.
- Take a print of the exam fee receipt.
- The student can deposit the exam fee in any branch of SBI who are opting for SBI challan.
- Submit the application and copy of the exam fee with all the mandatory documents.
Submit these forms in the address mentioned below:
Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Exam,
Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, 2nd Floor,
Documents Required With Application Form TBJEE 2022
We have mentioned below the mandatory documents below to submit along with application form.
- Marks sheet of 10th class
- Marks sheet of 12th class
- Birth certificate
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate
- Caste certificate with 2 self-attested copies
- Physically handicapped certificate with 2 self-attested copies (It applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate proof (If applicable)
- Mention your address in the envelope and affix it with 5 rupee stamp
- Below poverty line certificate (if applicable)
Application Fee For TBJEE Exam 2022
The board of Tripura state already passed a notification to pay the fee regarding TBJEE application form and examination.
Application Fee: Students can make the application fee payment offline in the form of cash. The cost of application is Rs.100 paid only at the counter of office. The fee can also be paid through online by net banking, credit card, etc. He/She can also pay the examination fee with the application.
|General Candidates UR||350|
|SC and ST candidates||300|
|BPL SC and ST||200|
After completion of all process, take the printout of your TBJEE application for future use.
Keep checking our site to know about more updates regarding your TBJEE 2022 exam.
Find the detailed article here: TBJEE 2022: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
For any queries regarding TBJEE 2022 Application Form, please comment below.