TBJEE 2023 is a joint entrance examination that is conducted every year by the Higher Education Department of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
Students who will appear in TBJEE 2023 can take admitted in the course of Engineering, Technological and other professions against the seats reserved for the state of Tripura and also the seats of different state institutions.
In this article, we will provide you with the updates for TBJEE 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, and Syllabus.
Table of Contents
TBJEE 2023 Important Exam Dates
In this section, we will talk about all the important dates related to TBJEE 2023; the university has released the official dates.
|Application form Availability||1st week of Jan 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||4th week of Jan 2023|
|Admit Card Issuance||4th week of Mar 2023|
|Date of Examination||4th week of Apr 2023|
TBJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the authority, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Nationality: To appear for the exam you must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The candidate should have successfully cleared/appeared /due to appear at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination, with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Residential Criteria: Only the candidates that are a permanent residents of Tripura or have parents residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than ten years can apply for the exam.
- Non- Residential Criteria: For those candidates that are not the permanent resident of Tripura in order to apply for the exam their parent needs to be an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for 3 (three) years or more.
Also, that candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura which is established you are eligible for appearing in the Examination.
TBJEE 2023 Examination Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the COMDEK 2023 exam pattern:
- There will be four different question paper booklets for the four subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The Maximum Marks of each question paper will be 100.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 Hrs
- The type of questions will be multiple choice.
- Number questions in each booklet will be 50.
- Each question will carry two marks for the right answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the case of the wrong answer.
TBJEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for TBJEE 2023 engineering and architecture exam will consist of topics from class 12th; the curriculum will include mainly physics, chemistry, and Maths/biology. The syllabus for the exam will contain all the topics which are essential for the examination.
TBJEE Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about the TBJEE 2023 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for TBJEE 2023 online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on TBJEE official website.
- The candidates are required to fill in all the essential details such as the name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for the application form has to be paid Rs. 350 for the general category and Rs 150 in case of reserved.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
TBJEE Admit Card
- The authority conducting the exam will issue the admit card for TBJEE 2023 after the registration process.
- The candidates have to carry their admit card along with them to the examination hall, failure to do so might result in expulsion.
- The hall ticket will contain all the vital information about the candidate like name, roll no., venue of the exam, date & time.
- After the successful commencement of the examination, the conducting authority will release the result on the university’s official website.
- The candidate will be able to check their result after entering the appropriate information required.
- After the announcement of the result, the university will release a list for candidates shortlisted for counseling.
TBJEE 2023 FAQ’S
The registration can be done using the official website.
The hall ticket and admit card for TBJEE are the same.
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your TBJEE hall ticket.
For any queries regarding TBJEE 2023, please comment below.