SRMCAT 2023: SRM 2023 offers many Bachelor’s, Post-graduate, PhD’s, Medicine, Health Sciences, Engineering, Science and Humanities programmes. SRMCAT is an entrance examination for students from business, management, business and finance. Applicants seeking a business management course can register for this examination.
SRMCAT offers various MBA and PGDM courses in all its institutes throughout India. SRMCAT is also referred to as the Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Common Admission Test. SRMCAT 2023 is a university entrance examination offered by SRM University for admission to MBA. SRMCAT 2023 is scheduled to take place in April 2023. SRMCAT 2023 Examination duration is 2 hours, 30 minutes, that is, 150 minutes.
This common admission exam is therefore conducted to study the skill and awareness of the applicant regarding business and management. You can acquire all the required information on the examination form, eligibility, exam date, examination pattern, curriculum, and more from this article.
Table of Contents
SRMCAT 2023 Highlights
|Name of Exam||SRMCAT|
|Full-Form of Exam||SRM Common Admission Test|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Number and Type of Questions||Objective Type 100 Questions|
|Sections in Exam||5 Sections|
|Conducted By||SRM University|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Helpline No.||91 (044) 27455510, 47437500|
|Email Id:||[email protected]|
Given below are the information provided according to the exam conducting authorities. The final date to submit the application form will be last week of March 2023.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected. Candidates are required to book the slot of examination before the examination.
|The application form will be available from||January 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||4th week of March 2023|
|Slot booking and admit card availability||Last week of March – first week of April 2023|
|Date of Examination||April 2023|
|Results declaration||May 2023|
The candidates who are eligible to apply can check the application process for SRMCAT 2023 in this section.
- Candidates should read the information carefully before applying.
- The application form will be available in online mode from the official website from January 2023.
- Candidates should submit the application form online mode before the last date i.e. last week of March 2023.
- The candidate should fill in all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate should pay the application fee before applying.
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate’s application form cannot be submitted.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference until the admission process is over.
SRMCAT 2023 Application Fee
- Should pay an amount of INR 1100.
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards or can pay through DD.
Details Asked in SRMCAT 2023 Application form
As required in the application form, candidates are obligated to enter their personal and academic details. The following things should be kept in hand by applicants while they fill out the SRMCAT online registration:
- X, XII and Graduation mark sheets
- Fill in a valid email ID and postal address for further communication.
- Test Scores, Professional qualification, mark sheet of additional degree, etc.
|Name||Fill the name in not more than 50 characters|
|Gender||Select the gender|
|Category||Select your category from the drop-down|
|Postal Address||Fill your valid postal address|
|Citizenship||Provide your nationality|
|Degree Title||Choose your Degree title using the drop-down menu|
|Degree Details||Submit the details such as Specialization, Percentage and University|
|Test Score||Fill the Test scores of relevant tests such as CAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT and TANCET|
|Photo||Recent Photo of the applicant in jpeg or gif format|
|Signature||Signature of the applicant in jpeg or jpg format|
Given below are the information of eligibility criteria that is put by the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination and should act according to the information given below.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 60% in the qualifying examination
- Candidates who are in the final year can also apply
- GMAT, CAT, MAT, TANCET, CMAT scores are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are having GMAT, CAT, MAT, TANCET, CMAT scores are exempted from writing the SRMCAT examination.
NOTE: Candidates who are in the final year should finish their graduation certificate by July 31st, 2023.
SRMCAT 2023 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of SRMCAT 2023
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No of sections||5|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each correct response|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each incorrect response|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|GK/ Current affairs||20|
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line charts
- Pie chart
- Graphs representing Area
- Venn Diagram, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Ratios and Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Work and Time
- Permutations & Combinations
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Assumption – Premise – Conclusion
- Assertion and Reasons
- Statements and Assumptions
- Identifying Valid Inferences
- Identifying Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Statements and Conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying true and false
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Family Tree
- Symbol Based Problems
- Coding and Decoding
- Identifying Next Number in Series, etc.
- Comprehension of Passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Correction
- Odd Man Out
- One Word Substitution
- Different Usage of the same word, etc.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs:
- Current Affairs
- Punchline of Companies
- Top Officials of Big Companies
- Major Corporate Events
- Famous Award and Prizes
- International organizations
- Social issues
- Politics, etc.
SRMCAT 2023 Slot Booking
- Slot booking for SRMCAT will start from last week of March 2023.
- During slot booking candidate can choose the exam centre and schedule.
- Slot booking is based on first come first serve.
SRMCAT 2023 Admit Card
After the successful registration of entrance exam SRMCAT 2023 admit card will be declared by SRM University.
- Candidate can only be able to see the admit card after slot booking.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate’s full name, date of birth, application no, data, time, venue of the test and some other instructions etc.
- Admit card is an important document that should be kept safely by the candidate.
- Candidate should take the admit card along with valid identity proof to the examination hall.
SRMCAT 2023 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Results will be declared in the month of May 2023 on its official website.
- Candidate can check the result in online mode by entering the application number.
- Based on the rank and score secured by the candidate in the entrance examination a merit list will be prepared and only those candidates will be called for counselling.
SRMCAT 2023 Counselling
- The counselling process of SRMCAT 2023 starts will be held in the month of May 2023.
- Only selected candidates will be called for on-campus counselling.
- Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process with him.
SRMCAT Important Articles
|SRMCAT Notification||SRMCAT Important Dates||SRMCAT Registration|
|SRMCAT Result||SRMCAT Counselling||SRMCAT Eligibility|
|SRMCAT Syllabus||SRMCAT Preparation||SRMCAT Participating Institutes|
|SRMCAT Admit Card||SRMCAT Exam Pattern||SRMCAT Cut off|
|SRMCAT Preparation Books||SRMCAT Exam Centers||SRMCAT Question Papers|
Should we fill in the SRMCAT 2023 application form with all the details?
Yes. You should fill out all the information in the application form SRMCAT 2023. The SRM University authorities may reject the application if details are not filled out, so make sure all mandatory fields are filled out.
How can I fill out the SRMCAT 2023 Application Form?
SRMCAT 2023 using can be filled out Online mode and offline mode. SRMCAT 2023Application form is provided on the SRM University’s official website and can be obtained from SRM campuses as well.
From when is the SRMCAT 2023 Application Form available?
SRMCAT 2023 Application Form will be released on the official portal from January 2023.
Is it possible to make changes to the details provided in the SRMCAT 2023 Application Form?
Yes, but corrections to certain details in SRMCAT 2023 Application Form cannot be done. So make sure you verify all the details and only then submit the SRMCAT application form.