SKUCET Application Form: In this article, find the detailed application criteria for SKUCET 2023 such as the procedure for application, application fee details, etc. Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test 2023 (SKUCET 2023) will be organized by Sri Kirshnadevaraya University for giving eligible candidates admission into its postgraduate programs.
The exam is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2023 through offline mode. Details such as SKUCET 2023 application form start date, SKUCET 2023 examination dates, SKUCET 2023 result date, and SKUCET admit card date are mentioned below.
SKUCET 2023 Application Form
- The application process will begin in the month of March 2023 through online mode.
- Application fees can be paid through both online modes as well as offline modes. Candidates failing to submit the application fee by the last date will be required to pay late fee charges.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode in English and Telugu language except for language-based examinations.
- The results will be declared on the official website in the month of June 2023.
How to Apply
- The first step in the application process is the payment of the application fee through bank-challan or online mode.
- Candidates can find the application form on the official website- skudoa.in .
- After clicking on ‘online registration’, candidates can fill the application form with various personal and educational details such as name, DOB, academic qualifications, etc.
- Then the candidate will be required to upload scanned images of his/her photograph and signature (in jpg format, up to 150kb size limit).
- The candidate will also have to select a test center of his/her preference.
- After filling in all the relevant details and paying of application fee, the candidate can submit the application form, and take a printout for future reference.
- The application Fee for all categories is Rs 400/-.
- The application Fee along with late fee charges will be Rs 900/-.
- The application Fee along with Tatkal application fee charges will be Rs 1400/-.
- For the online mode of payment, the application fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- For offline mode of payment, the application fee can be paid by taking a printout of the e-challan and paying the requisite fee at any branch of SBI Bank.
Other Documents to be Submitted
- Scanned image of educational qualifications mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Proof (for local status)
Find detailed article: SKUCET 2023 – Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test
For any further queries related to SKUCET 2023 application form, please comment below.