SKUCET 2023 is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University. The SKUCET 2023 is the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test. It is held by the university every year.
The test is conducted for admission in PG courses of the University. On qualifying for the exam, one can get admission in various courses of M.Sc, M.A, etc.
This article consists of detailed information about SKUCET 2023. We have mentioned details such as SKUCET 2023 Application, Dates, Syllabus, and Results.
Table of Contents
SKUCET 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates related to SKUCET 2023 are given below:
|Online Application Procedure begins||March 2nd week 2023|
|Online Application Procedure close without late fee||April 4th week 2023|
|Online Application Procedure last date with late fee||May 1st week 2023|
|Online Application Procedure last date with Tatkal fee||May 2nd week 2023|
|Admit Card Issue Date||May 3rd week 2023|
|Exam Date||May 4th week 2023|
|Result Announcement||June 3rd week 2023|
|Date of Counselling||July 1st week 2023|
SKUCET 2023 Application
In this section, we will mention the complete process of applying for the SKUCET exam.
- The application can be filled online.
- The application form is available on the SKU official site.
- The candidates can check the SKUCET 2023 form on http://www.skuniversity.org/ or http://skuniversity.ac.in/
- The process for registration begins in March.
- The registration closes in April (without late fee)
- With the late fee, registration will close in May.
- To apply, the candidate must follow the steps given below:
- First, log on to the official site of the university.
- The Application link will be available.
- Now, click on the given link.
- The SKUCET 2023 Application form opens.
- Fill in the application form.
- Enter all the necessary information correctly.
- In case of wrong or incomplete form, the application will be rejected.
- Now, upload the necessary documents.
- The documents uploaded must be in .PNG or .JPG format.
- The size of the picture and sign must be 50KB and not more than that.
- Now pay the Application fee, and you’re done.
- The candidate must download the duly filled application.
- Candidates are suggested to keep its printout for further use.
SKUCET 2023 Application Fee
The Application fee per course is mentioned below:
|Application Fee after April 4th week||Rs. 400 + Rs. 500= Rs.900/-|
|Application Fee after May 2nd week||Rs. 400 + Rs. 1000= Rs.1400/-|
The Application fee has to be paid online via. Credit Card, Debit Card, Master Card, Net Banking.
SKUCET 2023 Syllabus
In this section, candidates can find out about the syllabus for SKUCET exam.
The syllabus depends on the courses, the syllabus of some courses is mentioned below:
|Adult education||Fundamental of Education System in India
Educational Policies in India
Recent Concept in Education
Social Development System in India
|Microbiology||Introduction to Microbiology
|English||Grammar and Vocabulary
Novel and Drama
Poetry and Prose
Author of the Poem and Stories
|Economics||Introduction to Microeconomics
Industrial Organization and Management
Banking and Financial System
|Library and Information Science||Books and authors
Inventions and discoveries
Important dates and days
Important countries, cities, rivers, and sites
Geographical landmarks of the world
Largest, Smallest and Biggest
Sports and Games
Indian National Movement
|Social Work||Profession Philosophy and Basic Social Science Concept
Invention Basic Method
Invention Auxiliary Method
Women and Child
- The syllabus of different courses is available on the website.
- To check the details of the SKUCET 2023 syllabus, one can visit http://skuniversity.ac.in/
In this section, we will talk about the result for SKUCET 2023:
- The result will be available online.
- One can check the result on the link http://skuniversity.ac.in/
- The result will be available in June.
- The result will consist of the rank card of the candidate.
- The minimum mark to qualify is 25.
- The candidate must check the result within ten days.
- The candidate must download and keep a printed copy of the result.
- The qualified candidates must visit the counseling session.
The registration can be done using the official website.
The hall ticket and admit card are the same.
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your hall ticket.
For any queries regarding SKUCET 2023, please comment below.