Symbiosis International University conducts entrance written exam at an international level. The Symbiosis university offers undergraduate courses for the students who want to get admission in their institutions. The SET online exam is conducted by the authority for their students.
The university offers courses namely Engineering, Science, Law and Design. Here, we are providing the necessary information regarding the Symbiosis SET exam eligibility. It is important for every student to check their eligibility either they are eligible or not.
Check the complete criteria mentioned in this article for better understanding. In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding Symbiosis SET – Symbiosis International University Eligibility Criteria 2022, Qualification Required.
Symbiosis SET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who want to apply for the exam should fulfil these requirements given.
- Nationality: The student must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: student must have passed their 10+2 class from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: One should have minimum 45% aggregate to qualify in an exam.
SET for B.Tech
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board. Physics and Maths are considered as the main subjects along with these subjects Biology, chemistry etc.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should secure 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
SET For B.A LLB & BBA LLB
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent course from a recognized institute. The candidates who are waiting for their results written in this year are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have at least 45% minimum aggregate marks along with age 22 years. The minimum marks for SC and ST should be 40%.
SET For BBA
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed the 12th class or equivalent exam in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Every candidate should have 50% minimum aggregate. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students, minimum marks should be 45% marks.
SET For B.SC
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed the Higher secondary exam in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Minimum Marks: Student should have minimum 50% marks to pass the exam.
Find the detailed article here: SET 2022 – Symbiosis Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding SET Eligibility Criteria 2022, please comment below.