In this article, find the detailed eligibility criteria for RU PGCET 2022 with details such as qualifications required, nationality requirements, age requirements etc. RU PGCET 2022 (Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test) is held for admission into the various postgraduate programs of Rayalaseema University and all other universities affiliated with the examination.
Rayalaseema University, Andhra Pradesh is responsible for organizing this exam every year. RU PGCET 2022 is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2022. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding RU PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria – Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022. Details like RU PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification Required are provided here.
RU PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the detailed eligibility criteria for RU PGCET 2022:
- The candidate should have passed his/her qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks for Science stream programs. However, for SC/ST candidates, there is no minimum marks limit and the only criteria is that they pass the qualifying examination ( except for M.Sc. Data Science).
- For M.Sc. Data Science, candidates should have secured at least 50% minimum marks in the case of general category candidates, and at least 40% minimum marks in the case of SC/ST category candidates.
- Sc. Nursing candidates cannot apply for M.Sc. Biotechnology or M.Sc. Microbiology.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for application.
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. with chemistry/biochemistry along with a Biology subject|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Biotechnology and any Biology/ B.Tech- Biotechnology subject|
|M.Sc. Chemistry ( Natural Products)||B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry ( 3 years) and any 2 Science stream subjects|
|M.Sc. Chemistry ( Organic Chemistry)|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||B.Sc. Computer Science/ BCA/ BA Computer Applications/ B.Com. Computer Applications/ B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ BA Mathematics combination|
|M.Sc. Electronics and Communication||B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics & Electronics/ B.Sc. Mathematics, Electronics & Computer Science/ B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science/ B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry/ B.Tech. (ECE/EEE/EI)|
|M.Sc. Env. Sc.||B.Sc. Second class Chemistry as a subject|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A. or B.Sc. with Math as a subject|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc. Microbiology/Chemistry and two subjects of biology|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics as a subject|
|M.Sc. Statistics (OR & SQC)||B.A. or B.Sc. with Statistics and Maths|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology and Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry as subjects|
- The candidate should be at least 21 years old at the time of examination.
- Candidates belonging to the domicile of Andhra Pradesh will be given preference.
- Candidates of Indian nationality not belonging to Andhra Pradesh can get admission under 5% Nationality Integration Quota.
- Foreign Nationals/ NRIs are also eligible for application but must have a valid student visa.
RU PGCET 2022 Key Points
- The application process will begin in the month of March 2022 and will completely take place online.
- The exam will be held in the month of May 2022.
- The medium of examination will be the English language as well as the Telugu language.
- Results will be announced over the official website for the examination.
Find the detailed article here: RU PGCET 2022 – Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related RU PGCET 2022 eligibility criteria, please comment below.