According to the schedule released by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner, the RPVT 2022 exam will be held on September 11. The RPVT 2022 application was made available on July 8. The application for RPVT 2022 must be submitted by July 31. RPVT 2022 or Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022 will be conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test is conducted each year for admissions to B.V.Sc and A.H. Degree Courses at the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner.
The applications for RPVT 2022 have been invited online through the official website starting in the month of July 2022. All the interested applicants must go through the eligibility criteria for RPVT 2022 before applying for the examination. The Admit Cards for RPVT 2022 will be made available for download online through the official website.
RPVT 2022 will be conducted offline on the month of September 11, 2022. The results for RPVT 2022 will be displayed online through the official website in the month of October 2022. Interested applicants intended to apply for the above-mentioned courses must appear for the RPVT 2022 exam.
RPVT 2022 exam will be held on September 11. The RPVT 2022 application was made available on July 8. The application for RPVT 2022 must be submitted by July 31. Check here.
Table of Contents
RPVT 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||RPVT 2022|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022|
|Conducted by||Rajasthan University and Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
RPVT 2022 Important Dates
All the interested applicants must go through the important dates for RPVT 2022 for preparing in advance for the exam. From the beginning of the application process to the counselling, every important date for RPVT 2022 is given below:
|Application Process Starts||08-Jul-2022|
|Application Process Ends||31-Jul-2022|
|Fee Payment for application||01-Aug-2022|
|Last date for application form correction||10-Aug-2022|
|Releasing of Admit card||29-Aug-2022|
|RPVT Exam Date||11-Sep-2022|
|Result Releasing Date||29-Sep-2022|
|Announcement of Cut-Offs||October 2022|
RPVT 2022 Application Form
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner has released the application form for RPVT 2022 in the month of July 2022. All the applicants are required to go through the eligibility criteria for RPVT before applying for the examination. The exam will commence in the month of September 11, 2022. The application forms for RPVT will be made available through the official website in online mode only.
Steps to fill the Application Form for RPVT:
- The applicants must visit the official website of RPVT i.e. rajuvas.org.
- Now, the applicants must click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The applicants must click on “New Registration”.
- Primarily, the applicants are required to enter some basic details for registering to the Application Portal.
- The applicants are required to enter some personal as well as educational detail on the Application Form.
- The applicant needs to upload a digitally scanned image of passport size photo and signature as per the required format and size.
- Finally, pay the application fees online and download the generated application form for future reference. This payment could be initiated through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
All the applicants are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 3000/-
|NBE Fellowship Entrance Test (FET)||NEET||AIIMS MBBS|
RPVT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling the application form for the exam must go through the eligibility criteria for RPVT 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below:
- Nationality: The applicants must have an Indian Citizenship.
- Domicile: The applicants must be a resident of Rajasthan and have a Domicile for the same.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for RPVT 2022 is 17 years whereas, the maximum age limit for RPVT is 25 years. Further, a relaxation of 5% will be given to the applicants belonging to the reserved category.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants must have qualified the 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from any recognized Indian Board.
- Minimum Marks Requirements: Applicants belonging to the General category should have a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks in HSC examination. While the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be given a relaxation of 5%.
RPVT 2022 Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner suggests the exam pattern of RPVT 2022 for the applicants to form an overview of the exam and have an idea about different sections of the exam.
The exam pattern for RPVT is mentioned below:
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Total Questions||180 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||720 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer attempted|
|Negative Marking Scheme||-1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer|
Distribution of Marks
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
RPVT 2022 Syllabus
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner prescribes the syllabus for RPVT as mentioned below:
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Physical-world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Law of motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|The motion of system and particles and rigid body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of bulk matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|The behaviour of perfect gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillation and waves|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetic|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||d and f Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||Coordination Compounds|
|Hydrogen||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Some p- Block Elements||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and its Applications|
|Human Physiology||Ecology and environment|
RPVT Preparation Tips
- The applicant must prepare a time-table for covering the whole syllabus within the stipulated time and strictly follow that.
- The applicant must prepare the syllabus from 10+1 and 10+2 level books of profuse subjects.
- Prepare from profuse books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The applicant should try to solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
RPVT 2022 Admit Card
- The applicants can download the admit cards for RPVT 2022 from the official website.
- The admit card will be carrying important information like exact details of the exam centre date of examination, as well as the timings for the examination
- The applicant must check for any required correction in the RPVT Admit Card.
- Finally, take the print-out of the RPVT Admit Card and preserve it for future reference.
- The applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card under any circumstances.
RPVT 2022 Exam Centers
RPVT 2022 will be conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner in the following cities:
|Exam Venue||Center Code|
RPVT 2022 Answer Key
The Answer Key for RPVT 2022 will be uploaded on the official website. The Answer Key is useful for the applicants to get an idea about their expected marks in the exam.
RPVT 2022 Results
The results for RPVT 2022 will be declared by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner in September 2022. The result of RPVT will be made available for download on the official website only. The results will not be sent via post to any applicant. The result will be carrying necessary information like roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, and marks obtained by the candidate. Subsequently, a merit list will be declared by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner.
RPVT 2022 Counselling
After declaring the results and merit list, the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner will organize a counseling round. The final admissions would be granted after this round. The applicants must ensure their presence on the day of counselling along with certain documents.
The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- Admit card of the entrance test
- Marks sheet of the entrance test
- Four recent colour photos as pasted in the entrance test Application form with name and date of taking the photograph
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheet of Senior Secondary Examination.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary Examination for proof of age
- Character certificate issued from the last attended college/school
The application form for RPVT will be made available on the official website.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper mode.
There will be 180 MCQs in the exam.
The registration fee for RPVT will be Rs. 2000/-
RPVT will be conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS), Bikaner.