Common Entrance Test OUAT 2023 The result will be declared on its official website, i.e. www.ouat.ac.in, by the University of Agriculture and Technology of Orissa. On the basis of marks secured in the OUAT 2023 written exam, Class 10 and Class 12, the candidate will be shortlisted. Check out OUAT 2023 Important Dates
Details on the admission portal ouat.nic.in will be announced. The applicant will also receive an intimation email at their registered email address. The selection of candidates will be as per the OUAT Merit List for admission to UG Courses. Check out OUAT 2023 Application Form
Table of Contents
OUAT 2023 Result Dates
|Declaration of OUAT 2023 result||May 2023||–|
|OUAT 2023 Online Application Form releasing date (Form B)||May 2023||June 2023|
|Making Correction/ Edit Option in OUAT online application form (Form B)||June 2023||July 2023|
|Provisional Weightage will release on||June 2023||–|
|Result/ Rank card releasing date||July 2023||July 2023|
|Counseling for admission starts from||July 2023||–|
|Issuing date of online Intimation letter for admission purpose||August 2023||–|
|Spot Counselling & Admission date (if required)||August 2023||(-)|
How Can I Check OUAT 2023 Result?
OUAT 2023 The results are expected to be announced on its official website in July 2023. Steps by step guidelines for downloading the results of OUAT 2023 are as follows:
- Visit www. OUAT.nic.in
- Go to Admission Link ‘ OUAT 2023- Result ‘
- Click to this link
- A form will open
- Fill in Birth Date, Mobile Number (Mandatory), Roll Number / Application Number / Aadhaar Number (Any one of three options)
- Enter Captcha code as shown in the captcha image
- Click on Submit button Result as an Intimation cum Rank card will appear on the screen (showing Intimation Number, Naming Number).
- Download and take a print-out
Details on OUAT 2023 Score Card
Scorecard / Intimation cum The OUAT 2023 rank card will be displayed as the result of a written online test (OUAT 2023). Total marks and total weighting will be the score. Check out OUAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria Details are as follows:—
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Candidate Roll Number for OUAT 2023
- OUAT 2023 Application Number
- Marks for OUAT 2023 entry exam
- Total weighting including OUTA 2023 Marks, Class 10th and Class 12th Marks
- Status of qualification for admission
- Intimation Number and Rank (if qualified for entry examination)
The admission is based on the Rank / Merit in Competitive Exam, which is framed on the basis of determining weighting including marks secured in the OUAT 2023 Entrance Exam and Class 10th and Class 12th Marks.
Seats in the general category will consist of all students, regardless of their category (General / OBC / ST / SC, etc). Check out OUAT 2023 Pattern
Merit list for the category reserved will be generated in accordance with the reservation rules and seats allocated to the category. A separate list of merits for the reserved category will be prepared. The weighted score assigned to the list of merits of OUAT 2023 is:-
|OUAT 2023 Entrance Exam Score||25%|
|Marks in Class 10th||25%|
|Marks in Class 12th||25%|
Illustration for weighted score calculation
If a candidate has secured 60 percent marks in H.S.C./Equivalent, 70 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSC (12th) Science and 120 marks out of 200 marks in OUAT 2023 Entrance Test, weighted score will be 0.25x 60 + 0.25x 80 + 0.25x 120= 65
Note: OUAT 2023 is a total of 200 marks; weighted score is given in Total 200 marks. Check out OUAT 2023 Admit Card
OUAT 2023 Cut off
For admission to the University of Agriculture and Technology of Orissa will be declared with the admission procedure and if admission seats remain vacant.
- Number of applicants
- Category of applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of Question Paper
- Seats available for specific course / program
- No. of applications for specific courses / program
OUAT 2023 Counseling
Intimation will be available on the official website and can be downloaded. Enter the entry exam roll number, mobile number and date of birth to download counseling information. Candidates can also login to another website, i.e. https:/www.lokaseba-odisha.in, using login ID and Password to download Intimation for advice. Check out OUAT 2023 Result
The admission counseling session is the final round. After counseling, seat must be reserved in the office of the particular college by depositing admission fee, original documents with admission form and other fees within a specified time.
- Candidates, who have attained higher ranks in the merit list, have the first opportunity to counsel.
- In the first session of admission to counseling is reserved according to the offer of candidates ‘ institutions and choices.
- A new cutoff list is released on the official website i.e. www.ouat.nic.in after the first counseling session for the remaining seats for admission.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is below that cutoff, will be eligible for the next session of counseling.
- If necessary, this way will be announced for the remaining seats cutoff for the next counseling session.
- This will continue until admission sessions are available and admission sessions are not over.
- If seats remain vacant, counseling from the common merit list may be conducted after counseling in order to fill the vacant seats.
No change in course or branch or center will be possible if a candidate is successfully admitted to any course after counseling process and seat is assigned to the candidate according to the selected option.
Documents Required During Counselling: (In original Form)
(As applicable in individual cases)
- Intimation letter–cum-rank card
- Downloaded application Form-B
- Mark sheets and pass H.S.C./CBSE / ICSC certificate as applicable.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of + 2 Science from CHSE / CBSE / ICSC/ equivalent
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Council of the last attended
- SC / ST / Green Card / Physically Handicapped Certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
In the case of NRI candidates, all documents as applicable
- Sponsor’s passport
- Visa / Permanent residential sponsor’s certificate
- Residential sponsor’s certificate (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill, etc.)
- Certificate as proof of employee of Orissa University at the head of the department concerned of the Orissa University
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed format
- Certificate to discontinue study in specified format.
- Residential certificate (except for students who have studied odia as a subject in 10th standard (see U.G. Prospectus Clause-2.2)
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha
- Aadhaar Card
- Approval / Consent Letter from the employer in case candidate is in a job
- 5 passport size photographs as uploaded in Form-A.
In the event that the candidate fails to submit such documents during the counseling session or within the specified time, admission will be cancelled.