Rajasthan PTET 2024 or Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test 2024 will be held in the month of August 2024. Rajasthan PTET is conducted each year by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner for admission to 2 years B. Ed as well as 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses in various colleges of Rajasthan. The application process for the same will commence in January 2024. Applicants interested in pursuing the above courses and seeing themselves as a teacher in the future should appear for Rajasthan PTET 2024.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan PTET Overview
|Exam Name||Rajasthan PTET 2024|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2024|
|Conducted by||Government of Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||April 2024|
|Rajasthan PTET 2024 Official website||https://ptet.in/|
Rajasthan PTET Important Dates
All interested applicants must go through the important dates for Rajasthan PTET 2024 for planning in advance for the exam. From the beginning of the application process to the counseling, every important date for Rajasthan PTET 2024 is mentioned below:
|Application Process Starts||January 2024|
|Application Process Ends||January 2024|
|Fee Payment for application||January 2024|
|Last date for application form correction||February 2024|
|Last Date to Change the Exam Centre||March 2024|
|Releasing of Admit card||April 2024|
|Rajasthan PTET Exam Date||April 2024|
|Result Releasing Date||To be Notified|
|Commencement of first-round Counseling||To be Notified|
|Payment of Counseling fee||To be Notified|
Rajasthan PTET Application Form
The government of Dungar College, Bikaner will release the application form for Rajasthan PTET 2024 in the month of January 2024. All the applicants need to go through Rajasthan PTET 2024 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. The exam will commence in the month of April 2024. Rajasthan PTET 2024 application form will be made available online mode only. However, the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Steps to fill the Application Form for Rajasthan PTET:
- The applicant needs to visit the official site i.e. https://ptet.in/
- Then, the applicant can observe the Fill Form section on the Home Page.
- The applicant needs to enter some basic details for registration.
- The website will automatically create login credentials.
- Enter these credentials to log in again.
- Find the application form link there.
- Now, the applicant is required to enter some personal as well as educational details.
- Finally, pay the application fees online and download the generated application form for future reference. This payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Rajasthan PTET Application Fee
- The applicants belonging to General Category are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 500/-
- The applicants belonging to Reserved Category are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 250/-
- Under any circumstances, the submitted application fees will not be refunded.
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET||SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed||SCERT Odisha|
|TMBU B.Ed||TS DEECET||Rajasthan PMET|
Rajasthan PTET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling out the application form must go through the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan PTET 2024. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam are mentioned below:
PTET 2024 Eligibility for B.Ed
Applicant must possess a Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree from any University recognized by law, which is considered equivalent to the graduate/postgraduate examination of the State University of Rajasthan with a minimum of 45% marks irrespective of their caste/category.
PTET Eligibility for B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed
Applicants belonging to General Category should have secured at least 50% marks in Bachelors/Masters Degree level examination from Rajasthan or HSSC (10 + 2) or equivalent examination following the rules of the State Government.
SC/ST/OBC, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern
The government of Dungar College, Bikaner suggests the exam pattern of Rajasthan PTET 2024 for the students so that they can get an overview of the exam and know about different sections of the exam. The exam pattern for Rajasthan PTET 2024 is mentioned below:
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Total Questions||200 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||600 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each correct answer attempted|
|Teaching Attitude/Aptitude Test||50|
Rajasthan PTET Syllabus
Rajasthan PTET 2024 syllabus is suggested by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. The students should get through the detailed syllabus for preparing well for the exam and know about the details of each section. The detailed syllabus for Rajasthan PTET 2024 is mentioned below:
Section A: Mental Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Drawing Inferences, etc.
Section B: Teaching Aptitude and Aptitude
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Social Maturity
- Awareness, etc.
Section C: General Awareness
- Current Affairs (national and international)
- Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present)
- Indian History and Culture
- India and its Natural Resources
- Environmental Awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
Section D: Language Proficiency
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Comprehension, etc.
Rajasthan PTET Preparation Tips
- The student should prepare a timetable for covering the whole syllabus within time and strictly follow that.
- The student should try to solve the Mental Ability Section from different entrance-level books.
- Prepare the syllabus from different books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The student must solve as many previous year papers, and sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card
The government of Dungar College, Bikaner will release the admit cards for Rajasthan PTET 2024 in online mode in April 2024. Exact details of the exam center, as well as the timings for the examination, will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are required to carry a hard copy of the admit card for the Rajasthan PTET exam.
Steps for downloading Rajasthan PTET Admit Card:
Step 1- The student needs to visit the official website.
Step 2- Now, the candidate is required to click on the “Registered candidates” tab.
Step 3- The candidate needs to enter the login credentials.
Step 4- Next, the candidate’s Rajasthan PTET admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5- The candidate must remember to download and print a copy of the admit card.
Rajasthan PTET Results
The results for Rajasthan PTET 2024 will be declared in May 2024. The result of Rajasthan PTET will be available for download on the official website only. The result will be carrying information like roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, entrance test marks, rank, and category rank.
Steps for downloading Rajasthan PTET Results
- The applicant needs to login to the Results portal that will be available on the official website.
- The applicant is required to enter the roll number, their name, mother’s name, and date of birth for getting the scorecard for Rajasthan PTET.
- The applicant must not forget to take a printout of the Rajasthan PTET Results for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants intended to pursue Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses or B.ed. must have secured a minimum of 40% marks.
Rajasthan PTET Counseling
After the declaration of results for Rajasthan PTET 2024, a merit list will be created on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the Rajasthan PTET exam. All the applicants need to get themselves register for the counseling process. The applicants are required to pay Rs. 5000/- as counseling fees. This fee needs to be paid through ICICI Bank Challan.
Rajasthan PTET Reservation Criteria
The reservation policy as followed for Rajasthan PTET 2024 is tabulated below:
|Special Backward classes||01%|
|For women (out of which 2% seats are reserved for divorced woman 8% seats for and widows)||20%|
|In-service or a discharged/retired defense personnel or his/her ward.||5%|
|Physically challenge (including blind, deal and or dumb and orthopedic)||3%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Rajasthan PTET FAQs:
The application process will begin from January 2024. You can apply through the link available on the official website.
In total, there will be 200 questions in Rajasthan PTET.
For each correct answer, you will be awarded 3 marks. There is no negative marking scheme.
There will be 4 sections in total in the Rajasthan PTET.
The time duration for the exam is 3 hours.