The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan conducts the admission procedure for Rajasthan Diploma courses for 134 polytechnic institutes. Through this admission process, DTE offers admission to the various courses such as a Diploma in Textile Designing, Diploma in Interior Decoration, Diploma in Modern Office Management, Diploma in Beauty Culture, Diploma in Commercial Art, Diploma in Costume Designing, and Dress Making, Diploma in Engineering courses in the field of Engineering and Non- Engineering. It also offers a lateral entry course in Engineering and Non- Engineering fields.
The admission to these courses will be based on merit scored in class X or equivalent courses. To know the detailed procedure for admission in various diploma courses under Rajasthan Diploma Institutes, you must check out all the details mentioned below in the article.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Highlights
|Name of Application Form||Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan|
|No. of Participated Institutes||134|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Name of offered courses|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
If you want to pursue diploma courses after class X from Rajasthan diploma institutes then you must have to fill the form of Rajasthan Polytechnic. The important dates and events regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic admission are as follow-
|Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2022||Important Date|
|Online Application starts from||June 2022|
|Registration/ Application ends on||the first week of July 2022|
|Releasing date of Provisional Merit List||the first week of July 2022|
|Documents upload action date|
for Provisional Merit List
|the first week of July 2022|
|Releasing date of Final Merit List||the second week of July 2022|
|KM/Ex-S/PH/Single Mother-child & dependent|
|the third week of July 2022|
|The date for 1st seat allotment||the third week of July 2022|
|The final date of Submission of required documents and registration for|
up next movements
|the third week of July 2022|
|Releasing date of list of the candidates available on the site||last week of July 2022|
|The final date for 2nd seat allotment and up next|
movement of candidates
|the first week of August 2022|
|Dates for Submission of required documents and registration for|
up next movement
|the first week of August 2022|
|Last date of Submitting the fee||the second week of August 2022|
|Classes start from||the second week of August 2022|
|Internal Sliding Date||To be announced|
|Releasing ate of Displaying the vacant seats||To be announced|
|Dates of application for direct admission||To be announced|
|Releasing date of merit list||To be announced|
|The date for Manual counseling||To be announced|
Note- All the dates mentioned above are tentative and may change by the DTE, Rajasthan according to the situation. For the latest updates regarding important dates, students are advised to visit the official website of DTE, Rajasthan i.e. dteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Interested and eligible applicants can fill the Rajsthan Polytechnic form from the official website of DTE Rajasthan. The application form will be filled in online mode. The application procedure consists of the following procedure.
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website.
- Find the link for Rajasthan Diploma Registration.
- Now open the link and enter all the necessary details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID category, and gender.
- After filling the details, click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, an application number will be sent to the applicant’s registered email ID or Mobile no.
Step 2: Application Form Filling Process
Find the Application Form section and enter the no. that was sent to your email ID or mobile number. Applicants should have to fill the following details.
- Marks for each subject
- Total Marks
- For CBSE applicants, aggregate CGPA obtained in both subjects Science and Maths.
- Appeared for Supplementary/Improvement?
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Type of Religion and Nationality
- Marital status
- Category Specification
Section Category A General/OBC/SC/ST/MBC B Ex-Serviceman: Ex-S(A)/ Ex-S(B) C KM (Kashmiri Migrants)/ PH (Physically handicapped) D Divorcee/Widow/None E Single mother dependant
- Preferential Category – 1A/1B/1C/1D
- Nearest Nodal Center
- Complete Residential Address
- City/ Village
- Post/ Tehsil
- Area Pin Code
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- IFSC code
- Aadhaar Number
- Eligibility for EWS/TFW
- Family Income
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
- Upload recent passport size photograph, signature, and category certificate.
- Upload documents in prescribed format and size.
Format Details of Documents
|Document||Format||Size (up to)|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||.jpg/.gif/ .png||50 KB|
|Handwritten Signature of Candidates||.jpg/ .gif/ .png||50 KB|
|Category certificate (A/B/C/D or Preferential category)||pdf/.jpg/ .gif/ .png||150 KB|
|Category B certificate (for Ex-Serviceman)||750 KB|
Step 4: Choice Filling
- Go to the choice filling section and select the combination of Colleges/ Institute and courses offered in order of their preference.
- Applicants are maximum choices in order To increase the chances of desired seat allotment, applicants need to fill the maximum choices.
- Do carefully fill the choices because after submitting the application form, applicants can not make changes for choice filling.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
- After completing all the above steps, applicants need to fill the application fee of Rs. 300/.
- The application fee can be submitted in both the modes online (by credit card/ debit card/ net banking, etc.) and offline.
Step 6: Print out of Application Form
Finally, take a print out of the application form and also take e- receipt of online payment.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Applicants will be able to check the document list required for application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic diploma admission 2022 below.
- Photograph of the candidate (max. 50 kb size)
- Signature of the candidate (max. 50 kb size)
- Category certificate (max. 150 kb size)
- PPO Discharge Diary (max. 750 kb size)
- Report card of the qualifying examination (max. 150 kb size)
- Scorecard and train certificate are to be uploaded (if the students are COE/ M. ITI passed)
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for Rajasthan Diploma 2022, applicants need to check the eligibility criteria for admission into Rajasthan Diploma 2022. Here are some basic eligibility criteria that the applicants must have to satisfy.
- Applicants must have to pass in class X with a minimum of 35 % marks.
- Subjects like Science and Maths must have an aggregate of 35 % marks.
- There is no age limit to applying for admission.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||12%|
|Kashmiri Migrants (KM) & Physically Handicapped (PH)||5% as horizontal reservation|
|Ex-Serviceman (Candidate belonging to military services)||5% as horizontal reservation|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Offered Courses
DTE, Rajasthan offers many diploma courses for those applicants who are applying for the Rajasthan Polytechnic in the field of Engineering, Non- Engineering Courses. All the different types of courses are given as under.
- Diploma in Engineering courses
- Diploma in Commercial Art
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Interior Decoration
- Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress Making
- Diploma in Modern Office Management Diploma in Beauty Culture
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Merit list
After the complete successful submission of the application form, the merit list is prepared on the behalf of marks secured by the applicants in the class X examination. The merit list is different for different categories depending upon their type of category. The merit list consists of the application number and rank obtained by the applicants. If any of the applicants have an objection regarding the merit list then they can record the objection after releasing of Provisional merit list.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
Authorities will call the eligible aspirants for the counseling process. The seat allotment will be made on the basis of merit score and counseling process. The counseling will be held in two rounds. Applicants are instructed to report at the nearest nodal center at a fixed date and time with all the required documents.
Documents Needed for Counseling Process-
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate if applicable)
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Certificate of Domicile
- PwD certificate
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 FAQs
What is the official website of DTE, Rajasthan?
The official website for DTE, Rajasthan is dteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in
What is the criteria for admission in Rajasthan Polytechnic colleges?
The admission criteria for diploma courses from Rajasthan polytechnic colleges is merit-based.
What is the age limit for applying to the diploma courses?
There is no age limit criteria for applying to the diploma courses.
What is the qualification criteria for admission in diploma courses?
Candidates should have passed in class X with a minimum of 35% marks.
How someone can apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic?
The admission to the Diploma courses from Rajasthan Polytechnic will be in online mode and based on a merit list prepared by DTE, Rajasthan.
What is the full form of DTE and how it allotted the seats?
DTE stands for Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan. The seat allotment depends on the merit score of the students and no. of seats in the colleges.
What is the application fee for Rajasthan Polytechnic?
The application fee for Rajasthan Polytechnic form is Rs. 300/-
About DTE Rajasthan
Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan is situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It conducts many tests and admission procedures for various courses in the field of engineering and non-engineering courses at the state level. It also provides the facility to take admission in lateral entry diploma courses in various Aided, Non-Aided & government polytechnic institutes of the Rajasthan state.