PESSAT Result 2022: The PESSAT 2022 results will be announced on the official website, pessat.com. PESSAT 2022 Result/Rank Card for B.Tech course will be released in July 2022. The PES University administers the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test to applicants from all over India. Applicants must log in using their registration/application number and date of birth to view the PESSAT result 2022.
Applicants will be able to see their total score in the PESSAT 2022 examinations by looking at the results. The examination will take place across India in various cities. The exam serves as a springboard for admission to a variety of undergraduate and graduate professional programmes. The authority assumes no responsibility for sending individual rank cards/results to applicants.
The authorities will compile a merit list based on the PESSAT results, which will be posted on the official website. On the basis of their merit, applicants will be called in for PESSAT counselling and seat allotment. Every year, a large number of applicants take the exam, and the majority of them pass. Applicants are allowed to take the exam once a year.
Applicants can use their PESSAT Rank Card or State Level KCET Scorecard to participate in the counseling process. Applicants will then be invited to an interview and counseling round at the PESSAT University campus. Admission will be granted based on a student’s overall academic performance, PESSAT score, and interview. To learn more about the PESSAT result 2022, read the entire article.
Table of Contents
PESSAT 2022 Important Dates
Following are some Important Dates regarding PESSAT 2022 Result:
|Release of PESSAT 2022 Result||To be Announced|
|1st round of counselling for B.Tech course||To be Announced|
|2nd round of counselling for B.Tech course||To be Announced|
PESSAT 2022 Result
The result will only be announced on the internet by the authority. In any other mode, the PESSAT scorecard will be unavailable. In July, the authorities will publish the PESSAT 2022 results on the official website. The authorities will compile the PESSAT merit list 2022 based on the applicants’ performance in the entrance exam.
- UG Admission: After PESSAT 2022, admission to the University’s UG Engineering programmes, also known as B.Tech programmes, will be done in two rounds of counselling.
- PG Admission: Admission to the university’s PG programmes will be based on a merit list derived from the PESSAT 2022 rank list.
- The assessment and result declaration are the responsibility of the Peoples Education Society University.
- The names of those who have been shortlisted are listed on the merit list.
- Counseling is offered to applicants whose names appear on the merit list. PESSAT Counseling is a good place to start.
- Following the announcement of the results, the PESSAT Cutoff list is posted on the website.
Steps to Download PESSAT 2022 Result
- Step 1: Visit www.pes.edu, the official website of PES University. Select “PESSAT 2022 Result” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Enter your credentials, which are your registration number, and from the drop-down menu, select the month, date, and year of your birth.
- Step 3: Aspirants should review the information and double-check if that it is correct.
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll number of the applicant
- Rank by category
- Marks secured
- Step 4: The PESSAT 2022 Result will appear on the screen. Take a printout of the result after downloading it.
Details Mentioned in the PESSAT 2022 Scorecard
PESSAT 2022 Results will be available as a scorecard, which will be released alongside the results. The scorecard contains the most important information about the applicants. In case of any discrepancy in the result, contact the authorities immediately. Before taking a printout, applicants should double-check all of the information. The following are the contents of the PESSAT Scorecard:
- Name of the Student
- Roll number of the student
- Student’s Category
- Student’s Gender
- Marks obtained in the exam
- The rank of the Student
- Student’s Photograph
- Student’s Signature
PESSAT 2022 Cut-off
The PESSAT 2022 cut-off is the minimum score that applicants must achieve in order to qualify for the exam. PES University publishes the cut-off marks after the results are announced. All courses, including B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch., Bachelor Management Programs, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Sc., Law, and Master’s Management Programs, have a PESSAT cut off list.
The cut-off marks are determined by a number of factors, including the total number of candidates taking the exam, the exam’s difficulty level, and the availability of seats. The cutoff will be determined based on the results of the PESSAT 2022. The cut-off will include all qualified applicants for all programmes.
PESSAT 2022 Merit List
Conducting Authority: PES University is solely responsible for preparing and updating the Merit List.
The merit list will be published on PES University’s official website.
The merit list will be compiled using the applicants’ PESSAT 2022 scores as well as the category they selected during the application process (This will only be valid if the applicant produces required documents during counselling, failing to do so may result in rejection of the application).
Merit List for the PESSAT:
- The roll numbers and names of applicants who have been shortlisted for the first round of counseling will be published in a combined merit list.
- For each category, separate merit lists will be released.
Note: In the event of a tie, the applicant with the higher 12th-grade mark will be given a higher ranking. If the tie still exists, the candidate with the older age will be given a higher ranking.
PESSAT 2022 Counselling
The PESSAT Counseling is organized by PES University and involves the selection of applicants based on a merit list. The counseling is done on the premises of PES University. The authorities will compile a merit list based on the scores. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be required to attend counseling as scheduled. Seats will be assigned based on merit, preference filling, and seat availability. Applicants must confirm their seat allotment; otherwise, their seats will be canceled.
PESSAT 2022 Counselling is carried out in three steps:
- First Round Counselling
- Submission of Documents
- Second Round Counselling
If applicants are unable to attend the counseling session, they must complete the authorization letter and submit it to the University, which will include a photograph of the examinees and authorized persons. Applicants must report to the University for the admission process once their seats have been assigned.
Admission documents must be submitted by October 2022. The following documents are required of applicants during counselling:
- PESSAT 2022 Hall Ticket & Rank Card
- 10+2 Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 6 Passport and Stamp size color photos
- Two Demand drafts (For 3,00,000 & 10,000) in the favor of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore.
- Aadhaar Card
PESSAT 2022 Result FAQs
When PESSAT 2022 result will be released?
PESSAT results will be available within a few days of the examination.
Who will declare the result of PESSAT 2022
PES University will announce the results.
Who will be able to check the PESSAT result?
All the students who have appeared in the exam will be able to see their results.
Which details will be required to check PESSAT 2022 result?
The following information will be included in the PESSAT 2022 result: the candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, sectional scores, overall score, and rank.
What to do if there would be any errors in any details given on the result?
Aspirants have to contact the helpline services if there are any errors in the details.
Will the concerned authority share the PESSAT result through email or post?
No, the result will not be shared via email or postal mail by the responsible authority.
Is it necessary to carry the result at the counseling venue for the verification?
Yes, aspirants must bring their results to the counselling location for verification.