Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 is conducted each year for getting admissions to a 2-year Bachelor of Education course at Patna Women’s College which is affiliated to Patna University. The application process for the Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam will commence in February 2022.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam will be conducted in offline mode only. The applicant seeking admission to the B.Ed course needs to clear the Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) which will be conducted in April. The final admissions would be granted based on the Counseling Process which would be conducted by the Patna University. Students intended to pursue a B.Ed course and looking for a career in teaching must sit for this exam. All the relevant details about Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam are mentioned on this page.
Table of Contents
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level (UG)|
|Conducted by||Patna Women’s College|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours i.e. 120 minutes|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Important Dates
All the applicants are required to go through Important Dates of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam in order to get an idea about the examination schedule and prepare accordingly. The important dates for the exam are tabulated below:
|Application Process Starts||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application Form filling||To be announced|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Uploading of answer key||To be announced|
|Announcement of result||To be announced|
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Application Form
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Application forms will be released by Patna Women’s College in online mode only. The application form link will be made available on the official website of the college. The exam is going to commence in the month of April 2022. Applicants must make sure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam before considering applying for it.
Steps for filling the Application Form for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam:
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of Patna Women’s College.
- Now, the applicant must click on Notices section >> Admission Notice.
- The applicant is now required to click on the “Application Form” link.
- The applicant needs to enter “B.Ed” in the course selection column.
- The applicant requires to enter some personal as well as educational details.
- Finally, pay the required registration fee online through Credit/ Debit Card or Challan.
- The applicant must not forget to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|OBC Women/PH||Rs. 750/-|
List of Documents to be attached with the Application Form:
- Class X Marksheet & Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet & Certificate
- College Marksheet & Degree
- Caste Certificate (for reserved categories only)
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET||PU B.Ed||PU M.Ed. Admission|
|Rajasthan Pre BSTC (D.El.Ed.)||Rajasthan PTET||Rajasthan PMET|
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested applicants must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is given below:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates having a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Science, Social Science, and Humanity subjects or its equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks Required: The candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate in their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who are appearing for their final year examinations can also apply but they need to produce the results on or before the date of admissions.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
To get an overview of the exam and in order to understand different sections of the question paper, the applicants are required to go through Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam Pattern. The Exam pattern only provides a reference to the applicants. The Exam pattern for Patna Women’s College is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each corrected answer|
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
As the applicants have got an overview of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022, now they are required to be updated about different topics that will be covered under these sections. The detailed syllabus for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam is given below:
- Fill in the Blanks
- One word Substitution
- Spelling Errors
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Analytic Reasoning
- Assertion and Reson
- Cause and Effect
- Deriving Conclusion
- Punch Lines
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Assumption
- Statement and Course of Action
- Situation Reaction Lists
- Current Affairs
- Five-year Plan
- General Science
- Question-Related to Social issues
- Other Miscellaneous question
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
- The candidate must make a time table covering all the important topics for the exam.
- The candidate can solve the Logical Reasoning Section from different entrance level books.
- The candidate can prefer Newspapers/Journals to enhance their General Awareness section.
- The student must try to solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 will be available on the official website of the college. The admit card link will be made available 7 days prior to the examination. The applicants are informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card. The applicants who forget to bring the admit card would not be allowed to attend the examination.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 Answer Key
The candidates can form a rough idea about the marks obtained in the exam through the “Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam Answer Key” way before the original scorecards are declared by the college. The Answer Key is useful in estimating in advance about the mistakes committed by a candidate in the exam.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2022 Results
The Results for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam 2022 would be declared in the month of May 2022. The results will be announced in online mode only through the official website of the college. The candidate is required to enter details like application number and Date of Birth for acquiring the results. The results will be displaying information like Name of the Candidate, Roll No, and Marks Obtained by the Candidate.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2022 Counseling
Once the results will be declared, a merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by candidates. All the candidates who have cleared the Patna Women’s College B.Ed must get themselves register for the counseling process. The final admissions will be granted on the basis of the counseling process which would be conducted by Patna University. The candidate is required to be present in-person on the date of counseling along with certain documents.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Counseling:
- Receipt of Application form
- Admit Card of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam
- Original mark sheets & Certificate of X along with two photocopies
- Original mark sheets & Certificate of XII along with two photocopies
- Original mark sheet of Graduation (for PG candidates)
- Original Caste Certificate
- Original NCC Certificate, if applicable
- Four Passport-size photographs
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2022 Reservation Criteria
The Patna Women’s College reserves seats for the following candidates:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Patna Women’s College B.Ed FAQs:
What will be the marking scheme for the exam?
The candidate will be awarded one mark for each correct answer attempted.
What will be the duration of the exam?
The duration of the exam will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
How to register for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam?
The application link will be made available on the official website once the application process starts.
What will be the mode of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam?
The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper mode.
How many seats are available in the Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam?
The total intake will be 100 students for the B.Ed course.