Patna University B.Ed 2022: Bachelor of Education Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test and is commonly named as BEET. Every year, B.Ed. the entrance test is conducted by PU (Patna University) to take admission in 2 years B.Ed. course. So if you want to take admission in B.Ed. for the academic session 2022-23, then you must have to appear for BEET 2022.
The B.Ed. entrance test by Patna University is held only once in a year. The application form for BEET 2022 will be filled in online mode only, as no other mode will be applicable and the exam for this will be in offline mode (i.e. pen and paper-based).
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Overview
|Name of Examination||Patna University Baster in Education Entrance Test|
|Common Name||Patna University BEET|
|Type of Exam||Bachelor in Education|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Patna University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (PPT)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Official Contact Detail||Tel: 0612 – 2678008|
Email Id: [email protected]
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Important Dates
Very soon the official of Patna University will release the important dates related to B.Ed. 2022. We will also provide you with the same after the official announcement of important dates by Patna University.
|Application starts from||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of application/ registration||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Releasing date of Hall Ticket||July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Announced of Merit List||July 2022 (Tentative)|
Note: All the dates are tentative and based on the previous year’s information and may change according to the situation. As soon as the official authority of Patna University will announce the new exam dates, it will be updated here as well.
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Application Form
The application form of B.Ed. Entrance Test (BEET) is going to be released very soon. Some of the basic details regarding the application form of BEET 2022 are listed below.
- The Application Form for BEET 2022 will be available in the online mode.
- To fill the application form for BEET 2022, applicants have to visit the official website of Patna University i.e. www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- Applicants are instructed to download the brochure to check all the eligibility criteria first, before filling up the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form before the deadline.
- Applicants must have to fill all the necessary details in the Application Form.
- It is to be noted that while filling the application form, the filled communication details (such as- Mobile no., email address) should be valid and active because all the necessary information regarding the exam will be sent to that communication detail only.
- Applicants have to submit the Application Form along with the Application Fee to the Dept. of Education, Patna University either through the speed post or in person before the deadline.
How To Apply for Patna University B.Ed. 2022?
The Applicants can apply for Bihar BEET 2022 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Before applying, applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the exam brochure.
- First of all, applicants visit the official website of Patna University BEET 2022.
- Applicants must select the Notification Link on the official website.
- Applicants can fill the form online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the necessary details like Name, Date of Birth,and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, other documents that are required.
- Pay the fee online as described below if the mode of payment is in online mode.
After successfully filled the online application for Bihar BEET 2022, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan. After the payment is done, applicants will receive confirmation through e-mail on their registered email address after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under the application submitted area of the website.
- After the payment is completed, applicants may take a printout of the submitted application form and fee payment slip and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
As per the previous year’s information, the application fee of BEET 2022 is Rs 500/- and the entrance exam fee for the General Category/ OBC category is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/ Women is Rs. 800/-. So the total fee requirement is listed below.
|General / OBC category||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/ Women||Rs. 1300/-|
- In case of any changes, details will be updated here.
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam, then they must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the official authority of Patna University. The basic eligibility criteria for Patna University B.Ed. Entrance Test (BEET) are mentioned below.
- Applicants should have completed the 10th or Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with minimum passing marks.
- The Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Applicants should have passed of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (BE or B.Tech) with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks (45% for Reserved categories).
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit restriction for the entrance test.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for all the reserved category Applicants.
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Exam Pattern
Before filling the application form, applicants should check the exam pattern first and then start their preparation for the entrance test as it will be beneficial for the aspiring candidates as they will get to know about the structure and pattern of the exam.
- No of the Questions are 100.
- Type of Questions are MCQ’s
- Total Marks of the exam is 100
- The question paper will be divided into the following 2 parts:
- A: 80 MCQ’s
- B: 20 MCQ’s (Choose any 1 subject)
|Part||Subjects||No. Of Questions|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Awareness||25|
|General English Comprehension/ Hindi||10|
|The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|
|Part B: Choose any One||Science & Mathematics||20|
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for B.Ed. Entrance Test (BEET) will be released within a few days after the closing of the application form. Some basic information for the applicants regarding the BEET 2022 Hall Ticket/admit card are listed below.
- The hall ticket for BEET 2022 will release in online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website of Patna University by entering their login credentials.
- Applicants are instructed to bring their hall ticket in the examination hall failing to which candidates will not be allowed anymore to enter the in the examination hall
- All applicants are advised to keep their hall ticket with safety until the whole admission and selection process is completed.
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Result
There are some important key points regarding Patna University B.Ed. result.
- The result for the Patna University B.Ed. Entrance Test will release in online mode.
- The result will be declared by Patna University on its official website i.e. https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in in PDF format.
- Applicants are advised to download the result of BEET in the pdf format for future reference.
- The result will contain the marks obtained by individual applicants and based on these marks, a final merit list will be prepared for selection.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Seat Matrix
As by analyzing the previous year data, there are 200 seats in the Regular program and 100 seats in self-financing scheme. The candidate can get an idea about the seat from the following table.
|Course||College||Number of seats|
|Bachelor of Education (Regular)||Patna Training College Patna Women’s Training College||100 100|
|Bachelor of Education under self-financing scheme||100|
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Counselling
Those candidates who will qualify the written entrance exam will go for the counseling round. Qualified candidates will attend the counseling round for admission process at Patna University for the B.Ed course. The preference will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. The candidate who will secure more marks has more possibilities to get the admission. The candidate needs some documents to be verified by the university in the counseling round.
Important Documents required for B.Ed 2022 Admission at Patna University:
- Original CLC ( Course Leaving Certificate) / TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Original Marksheet of class 12th examination
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserve category, if required)
- Migration Certificate (if required)
- Affidavit for the gap year/ years (if required).
Patna University B.Ed. 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection of applicants for B.Ed. 2022 will be based on merit which means marks secured by the applicants in the entrance examination. Applicants shall be able to take part in the further admission process if they have cleared the entrance test.
During the time of admission, it is mandatory for the selected applicants to carry their original documents along with them.
- Leaving certificate from the University/ College/ Department/Institution last attended.
- Mark sheets & certificates for all exams.
- 1 Passport size and 2 stamp size colored photographs in the same form as suggested by officials.
- Certificate of physical disability issued by Civil Surgeon or medical officer (if applicable)
- Caste certificates issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Class 10th or High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Class 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Print out of the Qualifying Examination.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’ (if applicable).
Bihar B.Ed CET Official Contact Details
- Patna University,
- Patna – 800 005,
- Bihar, India
- Ph. No.: 0612 – 2678008