Patna University B.Ed 2023: Bachelor of Education Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test and is commonly named BEET. Every year, B.Ed. the entrance test is conducted by PU (Patna University) to take admission in 2 years B.Ed. course. So if you want to take admitted to B.Ed. for the academic session 2023-23, then you must have to appear for BEET 2023.
The B.Ed. entrance test by Patna University is held only once a year. The application form for BEET 2023 will be filled in online mode only, as no other mode will be applicable and the exam for this will be in offline mode (i.e. pen and paper-based).
Table of Contents
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Overview
|Name of Examination||Patna University Baster in Education Entrance Test|
|Common Name||Patna University BEET|
|Type of Exam||Bachelor in Education|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Patna University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (PPT)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Official Contact Detail||Tel: 0612 – 2678008|
Email Id: [email protected]
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Important Dates
Very soon the official of Patna University will release the important dates related to B.Ed. 2023. We will also provide you with the same after the official announcement of important dates by Patna University.
|Application starts from||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of application/ registration||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Releasing date of Hall Ticket||July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Announced of Merit List||July 2023 (Tentative)|
Note: All the dates are tentative and based on the previous year’s information and may change according to the situation. As soon as the official authority of Patna University will announce the new exam dates, it will be updated here as well.
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The application form for B.Ed. The entrance Test (BEET) is going to be released very soon. Some of the basic details regarding the application form for BEET 2023 are listed below.
- The Application Form for BEET 2023 will be available online mode.
- To fill out the application form for BEET 2023, applicants have to visit the official website of Patna University i.e. www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- Applicants are instructed to download the brochure to check all the eligibility criteria first, before filling up the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill out the application form before the deadline.
- Applicants must have to fill out all the necessary details in the Application Form.
- It is to be noted that while filling out the application form, the filled communication details (such as Mobile no., email address) should be valid and active because all the necessary information regarding the exam will be sent to that communication detail only.
- Applicants have to submit the Application Form along with the Application Fee to the Dept. of Education, Patna University either through the speed post or in person before the deadline.
How To Apply for Patna University B.Ed. 2023?
The Applicants can apply for Bihar BEET 2023 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Before applying, applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the exam brochure.
- First of all, applicants visit the official website of Patna University BEET 2023.
- Applicants must select the Notification Link on the official website.
- Applicants can fill out the form online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill in all the necessary details like Name, Date of Birth, and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents that are required.
- Pay the fee online as described below if the mode of payment is in online mode.
After successfully filling out the online application for Bihar BEET 2023, the Payment of the Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan. After the payment is done, applicants will receive confirmation through e-mail on their registered email address after which Students will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under the application submitted area of the website.
- After the payment is completed, applicants may take a printout of the submitted application form and fee payment slip and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
As per the previous year’s information, the application fee for BEET 2023 is Rs 500/- and the entrance exam fee for the General Category/ OBC category is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/ Women is Rs. 800/-. So the total fee requirement is listed below.
|General / OBC category||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/ Women||Rs. 1300/-|
- In case of any changes, details will be updated here.
|Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam||PU B.Ed||PU M.Ed. Admission|
|Rajasthan Pre BSTC (D.El.Ed.)||Rajasthan PTET||Rajasthan PMET|
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam, then they must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the official authority of Patna University. The basic eligibility criteria for Patna University B.Ed. The entrance Test (BEET) is mentioned below.
- Applicants should have completed the 10th or Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with minimum passing marks.
- The Candidates should be citizens of India.
- Applicants should have passed of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (BE or B.Tech) with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks (45% for Reserved categories).
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit restriction for the entrance test.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for all the reserved category Applicants.
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Exam Pattern
Before filling out the application form, applicants should check the exam pattern first and then start their preparation for the entrance test as it will be beneficial for the aspiring candidates as they will get to know about the structure and pattern of the exam.
- No of the Questions are 100.
- Type of Questions are MCQs
- The total Marks for the exam are 100
- The question paper will be divided into the following 2 parts:
- A: 80 MCQs
- B: 20 MCQ’s (Choose any 1 subject)
|Part||Subjects||No. Of Questions|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Awareness||25|
|General English Comprehension/ Hindi||10|
|The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|
|Part B: Choose any One||Science & Mathematics||20|
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for B.Ed. The entrance Test (BEET) will be released within a few days after the closing of the application form. Some basic information for the applicants regarding the BEET 2023 Hall Ticket/admit card is listed below.
- The hall ticket for BEET 2023 will release in online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website of Patna University by entering their login credentials.
- Applicants are instructed to bring their hall ticket to the examination hall failing which candidates will not be allowed anymore to enter in the examination hall
- All applicants are advised to keep their hall ticket for safety until the whole admission and selection process is completed.
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Result
There are some important key points regarding Patna University B.Ed. result.
- The result for the Patna University B.Ed. The entrance Test will release in online mode.
- The result will be declared by Patna University on its official website i.e. https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in in PDF format.
- Applicants are advised to download the result of BEET in pdf format for future reference.
- The result will contain the marks obtained by individual applicants and based on these marks, a final merit list will be prepared for selection.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Seat Matrix
By analyzing the previous year’s data, there are 200 seats in the Regular program and 100 seats in the self-financing scheme. The candidate can get an idea about the seat from the following table.
|Course||College||Number of seats|
|Bachelor of Education (Regular)||Patna Training College Patna Women’s Training College||100 100|
|Bachelor of Education under self-financing scheme||100|
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Counselling
Those candidates who will qualify for the written entrance exam will go for the counseling round. Qualified candidates will attend the counseling round for the admission process at Patna University for the B.Ed course. The preference will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. The candidate who will secure more marks has more possibilities to get admission. The candidate needs some documents to be verified by the university in the counseling round.
Important Documents required for B.Ed 2023 Admission at Patna University:
- Original CLC ( Course Leaving Certificate) / TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Original Marksheet of class 12th examination
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserve category, if required)
- Migration Certificate (if required)
- Affidavit for the gap year/ years (if required).
Patna University B.Ed. 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection of applicants for B.Ed. 2023 will be based on merit which means marks secured by the applicants in the entrance examination. Applicants shall be able to take part in the further admission process if they have cleared the entrance test.
During the time of admission, it is mandatory for the selected applicants to carry their original documents along with them.
- Leaving certificate from the University/ College/ Department/Institution last attended.
- Mark sheets & certificates for all exams.
- 1 Passport size and 2 stamp size colored photographs in the same form as suggested by officials.
- Certificate of physical disability issued by Civil Surgeon or medical officer (if applicable)
- Caste certificates issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Class 10th or High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Class 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Print out of the Qualifying Examination.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’ (if applicable).
Bihar B.Ed CET Official Contact Details
- Patna University,
- Patna – 800 005,
- Bihar, India
- Ph. No.: 0612 – 2678008