In this article, we will find details related to OJEE 2022 application form. OJEE is a state-level exam conducted by the OJEE Committee which is set up by Odisha Professional Educational Institutions.
The exam is conducted as a common entrance examination for admission in various professional UG and PG courses in the state of Odisha, namely – Engineering and Technology, Medicine and Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, MTech, MPlan, MPharma.
B. Tech courses are not a part of OJEE, and students can apply for OJEE counselling for B.Tech and B.Arch courses with JEE Main scores. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding the OJEE – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
Details like How to fill the OJEE 2022 Application Form, How to Register for OJEE 2022 , How to Apply for the OJEE 2022 Exam are discussed below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
OJEE 2022 Application Form Procedure
The OJEE 2022 application form is available online only. The online application forms will be available from last week of January 2022 till March 2022 . The eligible candidate can apply through the official site of OJEE by following the steps given below:
- Browse through the OJEE 2022 official site – ojee.nic.in/ (An alternate site of OJEE 2022 is www.odishajee.com)
- Click on the Information Brochure tab and read carefully.
- Go back to the homepage.
- Click on the OJEE 2022 Online registration link.
- Register yourself on the site.
- Log in using the ID and Password received by you.
- Choose the course you wish to apply.
- Fill in your application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your document.
- Pay the OJEE 2022 Application fee.
- Download the duly filled application form
- Take the print out and keep it for future use.
While filling the application form, you must be ready with scanned images of your coloured photograph (5KB to 99KB), full signature (5KB to 50KB) and left thumb impression (5KB to 50KB), which will be uploaded online to complete the application process.
Options once filled cannot be changed and incomplete application forms are rejected, so fill the form with precision.
OJEE 2022 Application Fee
|Courses or Paper||Amount|
|The OJEE Application fee for A, B, C, D and F.||Rs. 1000/- per paper|
|The OJEE Application fee for Coimbatore examinations and E.||Rs. 1500/- per paper.|
The application fee can be submitted through the following methods – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan mode (only in State Bank of India payment gateway).
The application fee is non-refundable.
Find the detailed article about OJEE 2022 , here.
For any further queries regarding OJEE 2022 Application Form, comment below.