The OJEE 2023 Admit Card is expected to be declared in June 2023. The applicants can download the OJEE Admit Card 2023 from the official website. The applicants need to enter the correct login details such as the application number and password to download the OJEE Admit Card. Candidates must note that they are required to carry the admit card of OJEE to the exam center as without the original Admit Card they may not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Table of Contents
OJEE 2023 Admit Card Overview
The applicants need to refer to get the complete overview of the OJEE 2023 from the following table:
Official website to download the admit card
Declaration Date of the Admit Card
3rd week of June 2023
Login Details required to access the admit card
Application Number, Password & Security Pin
OJEE 2023 Important Dates
The applicants need to refer to the following table to check the important dates of the OJEE 2023.
|Last date to submit||May 2023|
|Declaration of the Admit Card||June 2023|
|Exam Dates of OJEE 2023||June 2023|
|Result declaration||July 2023|
How to Access the OJEE 2023 Admit Card?
The applicants need to check the step-by-step guide given below to download the OJEE admit card:
- Visit the official website of OJEE 2023 at ojee.nic.in
- Then, choose the download link of the OJEE 2023 Admit Card.
- After that, the candidates need to enter the required login details such as the application number, password, and security pin.
- Now, the candidates will be able to view the admit card on the computer screen.
- Last but not least, the applicants can save, download, or take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Details Available on OJEE 2023 Admit Card
The candidates need to check the accuracy of the following details available on the admit card of OJEE 2023, the following details can be checked by the candidates. If there is any error found in the OJEE admit card, then the applicants need to contact the official authorities immediately.
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s Name
- Photograph of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Selected exam paper
- Exam Centre address of OJEE 2023
- Exam date
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Instruction related to the examination
Mistakes in OJEE 2023 Admit Card
If the applicants find any kind of error or mistake in the information, they must immediately contact the official authorities. The Discrepancy in OJEE 2023 Admit Card may be as follow:
- Misspelled name
- The photograph is not clear or invisible
- Error in accessing the admit card even after the candidates have successfully registered for OJEE
- Incorrect status of PwD /DA
- Different exam center
If the candidates face any of the above problems then they need to register their complaints and for that, they need to mail it to the [email protected] to register their complaints. The candidates can contact the head office at the following address:
- Address: Odisha JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, District- Khorda, Bhubaneswar- 751030
- Phone number: 0674-6552455, 0674-6552456, 0674-6552457, 0674-6552458
OJEE 2023 Exam Day Instructions
- The applicants need to visit the exam center at least 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to avoid any kind of security checks.
- They need to bring a ballpoint pen (blue/black) to the exam hall for rough work
- Any type of electronic device such as mobile phones, pagers, etc is restricted in the exam center
- The applicants need to bring their OJEE 2023 admit card and valid identity proof to the exam center.
- Candidates cannot modify or tamper with the admit card as it can lead to the direct cancellation of their candidature
List of OJEE 2023 Exam Centers
OJEE 2023 will be conducted in almost 20 cities all over Odisha. The applicants will get the option to select the exam center. After the generation of the final exam center, no candidate’s request to change the exam center will be entertained in any situation. Refer to the following exam centers of OJEE:
OJEE 2023 Admit Card FAQ’s
Can I carry a black and white printout of my OJEE Admit Card?
The candidates are advised to bring a colored printed copy of the OJEE 2023 Hall Ticket.
Can I change my OJEE Test Center?
No, the candidates need to select the test Centre carefully while doing the registration for the exam. The applicants are allowed to appear for the exam only at the allotted exam center available at their respective OJEE 2023 Admit Card. After the generation of the final exam center, no candidates request to change the exam center will be entertained in any situation
Can I request a duplicate OJEE hall ticket?
If the candidates want a duplicate copy of the OJEE 2023 hall ticket, then they can download it again from the official website. The applicants cannot request to issue the admit card after the completion of a certain date.
How many copies of my OJEE admit card do I need to bring to the examination center?
The applicants must compulsorily carry two copies of the OJEE 2023 hall ticket to the exam venue.
How can I get OJEE Admit Card?
OJEE 2023 Hall Ticket will be released by the official authority at ojee.nic.in. The applicants need to enter the correct login details such as application number and password to download the OJEE 2023 admit card.