NMU PGCET is a Post Graduation Entrance Test organized By North Maharashtra University. The NMU conducts this exam for the admission of the candidate in Post Graduation Programmes.
The NMU PGET 2022 exam will be conducted in the month of July 2022. The application procedure start will begin in the month of June 2022.
In this post, we will discuss every detail regarding NMU PGCET 2022: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
NMU PGCET 2022 Courses Offered
The programmes offered by the NMU are:
|Humanities||MA in Marathi
MA in Hindi
MA in English
MA in History
MA in Political Science
MA in Sociology
MA in Economics
MA in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Interdisciplinary Studies||MA in Education
|Commerce and Management||M.Com
|PG Diploma in Law|
NMU PGCET 2022 Important Date
In this section, candidates will find the important dates for NMU PGCET 2022:
|Online registration begins||June 1st week 2022|
|Online registration close||June 4th week 2022|
|Submission of offline registration with DD||July 1st week 2022|
|The final list of eligible candidate release||July 1st week 2022|
|Submission of objection letter (if any) on the released list (last date)||July 1st week 2022|
|Eligible candidate list release||July 2nd week 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2nd week 2022|
|Entrance examination date||July 3rd week 2022|
|Merit List Issue date||July 4th week 2022|
NMU PGCET 2022 Registration
Here, the candidates will find the information related to NMU PGCET 2022 application procedure:
- The NMU PGCET 2022 form can be filled both online and offline.
- The aspirants who wish to apply online must browse for the official website of the NMU.
- The NMU official website is http://www.nmu.ac.in
- Now, click on the Admission Tab on the top right corner.
- Thereafter click on the Admission 2022-20 link in the right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply Online link
- Register yourself on this page if you are a new user.
- Click on the “Register” tab
- Enter the first name and the last name.
- Choose the relation type among the following:
- Enter the name of the person.
- Enter mother’s name
- Enter the Date of Birth
- Choose your gender
- Enter your mobile number (one digit each in the horizontal column)
- Confirm your mobile number
- The entered mobile number must be a valid mobile number
- Enter your email address
- The email must be valid and accessible
- Click on Disclaimer
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Confirm by clicking on I agree.
- You’ll be sent a user ID and Password on your mail/ mobile
- Log in using those ID and password
- Now fill in the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the NMU PGCET 2022 registration fee
- Download the NMU PGCET 2022 registration form.
- Print the form and keep it for further use.
NMU PGCET 2022 Registration Fee
The registration fee for the exam is given below:
|General, ST, SC and Physically Handicapped||Rs.300/-|
|Mode of Payment:||Online||Credit card
In favour of
Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Any bank of Maharashtra
NMU PGCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMU PGCET 2022 depends upon the course applied by the candidate.
Different courses comprise of different topics to be covered.
The NMU PGCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern related has been provided here:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 30 minutes (90minutes)|
|Total number of questions||50|
NMU PGCET 2022 Result
The result detaiils for NMU PGCET 2022 has been provided here:
- The NMU PGCET 2022 result will be released in the month of June 2022.
- The result will be uploaded on the NMU official website.
- The result must be downloaded by the candidate.
- The candidate must keep a print of the result for further use.
- In order to check the result the candidate must follow the steps given below:
- The candidate must browse the link given alongside http://www.nmu.ac.in
- Click on the NMU PGCET 2022 result.
- Now, log in using the ID and Password provided to you.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- Download the scorecard
- Take a printout copy of the scorecard and keep it for yourself.
- The qualified candidate will then have to visit the NMU for counselling.
- The candidates must carry original as well as Photostat copy of the documents.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling session.
NMU PGCET FAQ’S
[su_spoiler title=”How can I apply for NMU PGCET Entrance Exam?” style=”fancy”]
The registration can be done using the official website.
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for NMU PGCET” style=”fancy”]
No, the hall ticket and admit card for are the same.
[su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my NMU PGCET admit card?” style=”fancy”]
We advise you to contact the examination authorities as soon as possible if you find any discrepancies in your hall ticket.
For any queries regarding NMU PGCET 2022, please comment below.