NIMCET 2023 Admit Card: The hall tickets will be released by the conducting authority of NIMCET 2023 that is the NIT Raipur in the month of May 2023. The candidates who are successfully registered can download their admit cards through the official website. The aspirants have to log in with their credentials such as email id and password on the official website to access their admit cards.
Table of Contents
NIMCET Admit Card Date 2023
The necessary dates related to the admit card of NIMCET 2023 are mentioned in the below table.
|Admit Card Date of NIMCET 2023||May 2023|
|Last Date to Download NIMCET Admit Card 2023||May 2023|
|Date of NIMCET 2023 exam||May 2023|
NIMCET Admit Card 2023
The aspirants can download their hall ticket only through online mode because it will not be sent to them individually by the authority via post. So the candidates are advised to keep their hall tickets safe until the process of admission is finished.
Candidates with a duplicate admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Also so it is the responsibility of the candidates to take printouts of the NIMCET 2023 admit cards. The details must be verified by the candidates that are printed on the admit card that whether they are as same as the information provided during the filling of the application form.
If the admit card is not available for the candidates or they are unable to download then they can send a mail to the email id [email protected])nitrr.ac.in within the mentioned period along with the candidate’s details and application number as well as a proof of submitting a fee. It has twice for the candidates to produce in the Counselling Centre, Participating Institution and the Exam Centre.
The NIMCET 2023 examination will be conducted in the last week in pen and paper mode. The card consists of necessary details like the candidate’s name, roll number, signature and photograph, exam date and time, etc. It is advised to carry the admit card to the exam centre. In case of any misprint or discrepancy, the candidates must contact the exam authorities at [email protected].
How to Download NIMCET Admit Card 2023?
Once the admit card will be released by online mode it is the responsibility of the candidates to download their admit cards and take printouts for future use. To download the admit cards the candidates have to follow the given guidelines.
- Visit the official website of NIMCET exam 2023 that is nimcet.in.
- Click the ‘Existing User’ option located on the homepage.
- A new window will open where the candidates have to enter their credentials such as the email id and password in the respective spaces followed by clicking the login option.
- A new page will open that will show the admit card of the candidate.
- Click the ‘Download’ option to download the card and take multiple printouts for future use.
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the necessary details printed on the admit card whether correct or not.
- The candidates must obtain the hard copy of the admit card as it will not be sent to them individually by other means.
- The hall ticket for NIMCET 2023 examination is an essential document that must be carried to the exam centre by the students and it is also required during the selection procedure.
Details on Admit Card
The admit card contains all the necessary details of the candidate as well as the exam centre. The below-mentioned details are included on the admit card for NIMCET:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s guardian’s name
- Candidate’s registration number
- Candidate’s NIMCET roll number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Address of the exam centre
- Time and date of the examination
- Instructions for the exam day
All the above-mentioned information must be verified by the candidates once they get the hard copy, before the examination.
Discrepancy in NIMCET 2023 Admit Card
In case if there is any misprint or discrepancy in the details of the admit card for NIMCET 2023 then the candidates must contact the NIMCET Customer Care Support through email which is available from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on daily basis mentioning their application details and e-receipt as a successful registration’s proof. They can contact the authority by email ID [email protected].
Documents Required with NIMCET Admit Card 2023
The candidates must carry their admit cards and original photo identity proof for verification to their examination centre. The photo ID must match the name and other details that were entered in the application form for NIMCET 2023. The photo ID proof documents include any of the following mentioned documents:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving licence
- Voter ID card
- UID card for a notarized affidavit with photo, signature and candidate’s date of birth with the residential address written in English
- A copy of the Caste certificate for ST/SC candidates with attested photocopy.
- If physically handicapped then the original copy of the Disability Certificate with an attested photocopy form.
- In case the candidates are unable to bring their photo ID true then there will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- Only original copies will be verified, not photocopies.
Instruction for the day of Exam
The following are the exam day instructions that are necessary for the candidates to follow.
- The candidates must reach the exam centre before the reporting time on the allotted centre to avoid any last-minute rush.
- The candidates without their NIMCET 2023 admit card and photo identity proof are prohibited to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates must carry their photo identity proof in original form as well as their NIMCET 2023 admit card as a hard copy with them to the exam centre.
- The identity proof includes the candidate’s PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar card, Driving licence, etc which contains their photograph and name.
- The candidates are not permitted to carry any belongings such as a calculator, electronic devices, mobile phone, etc inside the examination hall.
- They are only able to carry a transparent water bottle if needed.
FAQs about NIMCET Admit Card
What are the mentioned details on the admit card of NIMCET 2023?
The NIMCET 2023 admit card contains necessary information including the personal information of the candidates (name, guardian’s name, photograph, signature, etc.) and details of the examination ( like date and time, address and name of exam centre, etc.). It also contains the necessary information for the exam day that must be followed by each candidate.
How to download the admit card for NIMCET 2023?
To download the admit card the candidates have to visit nimcet.in, the official website of NIMCET 2023 examination and login with the necessary credentials like user id and password on the portal.
Is NIMCET 2023 hall ticket available in offline mode?
No, the admit card is available in only online mode for NIMCET 2023.
What are the necessary documents that must be carried to the exam centre?
The candidates are advised to carry their photo ID proof and their NIMCET 2023 admit card to their exam centres.