NIIFT Mohali was discovered in 1995 by the government of Mohali together with NIFT. It’s stratified as a number one Institute of Fashion, conducting UG & PG programmes in style, Garment producing, and Retail Management. The Institute has shut links with the clothing trade in Mohali.
Mohali, equipped with the prominently quick developing and already established rag trade set at Baddi, Lalru, Dera Bassi, and within the neighborhood of Chandigarh, became a most popular location for NIIFT to possess its firm base and so adding to the status and distinction of the far-famed town. Its chemical change role in aligning the style trade to novel style experience, producing technologies and latest theories of management practices, is impeccable and to be cherished for aeons.
Candidates are going to be ready to register themselves online on the official website of NIIFT. Candidates will talk over the table below to stay a track of all the necessary events and their expected schedules for NIIFT Mohali admission procedure 2023.
Table of Contents
NIIFT Mohali 2023 Important Dates
|Start of online application||February 2023|
|Registration End||May 2023|
|Date of online exam and interview for Under Graduate Courses only for admission at NIIFT Mohali and NIIFT Ludhiana .|
There is Direct admission for B.Sc Fashion Design at NIIFT Jalandhar for eligible candidates
|Receipt of online Exam result of Under Graduate programmes for admission at NIIFT Mohali and NIIFT Ludhiana||June 2023|
|First counseling sessions for Post Graduate Courses||June 2023|
|Fee submission time for First counseling for Post Graduate Courses||June 2023|
|Second counseling sessions for Post Graduate Courses||June 2023|
|Fee submission time for Second counseling for PG Courses||July 2023|
|Third counseling sessions for Post Graduate Courses||July 2023|
|Fee submission time for Third counseling for PG Courses||July 2023|
|First counseling sessions for Under Graduate Courses||July 2023|
|Fee submission time for First counseling for UG Courses||July to July 2023|
|Second counseling sessions for Under Graduate Courses||July 2023|
|Fee submission time for Second counseling for UG Courses||July 2023|
|Third counseling sessions for Under Graduate Courses||July 2023|
|Fee submission time for Third counseling for UG Courses||July 2023|
|Start of Session -2023-24||As per PTU Schedule|
Courses at NIIFT, MOHALI
Total seats in UG Courses: 300
Bsc. in Fashion Design (FD) Seats: 180
Bsc. in Textile Design (TD) Seats: 60
Bsc. in Fashion Design knitwear(FDK) Seats: 60
Total Seats in P.G Program: 120
Msc. in Garment Manufacturing Technology (GMT) Seats: 60
Msc. in Fashion Mktg.& Mgmt. Seats: 60
NIIFT Mohali 2023 Exam Pattern
The table below lists the examination pattern for both UG & PG exam
The exam pattern for the UG courses offered by NIIFT Mohali is listed below.
|NIIFT entrance test for UG courses||3 Hours||60%|
|NIIFT situation test||–||20%|
The exam pattern for the PG courses offered by NIIFT Mohali is listed below.
|NIIFT entrance test for PG courses||3 Hours||80%|
NIIFT Mohali 2023 Application Form
- NIIFT Mohali form 2023 is going to be issued within the online mode.
- Candidates can register individually for UG & PG exams. Candidates are going to be able to fill their application forms from the official website.
- It’s necessary that the candidates World Health Organization would like to seem NIIFT Mohali Admission 2023 procedure register themselves for the method. to complete the submission of the form candidates ought to pay the appliance fees.
- Application fees for the overall class candidates are anticipated to be Rs 1750. Whereas, the reserved class candidates ought to submit Rs 440 as application fees. Payment of fees is drained the net mode.
Exams You Might Like
NIIFT Mohali 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who will be able to register themselves successfully before the last scheduled date will be able to download their admit cards from the official website.
Candidates can either enter their registration number or they can enter their date of birth and name to download the admit card.
It is compulsory that the candidates carry the admit card on the day of examination.
Through a written exam in GAT and CAT / MAT (for GMT Students) in the first week of June followed by Situation Test / G.D & Interview in the last week of June at Mohali.
The pattern is exactly similar to that of the NIFT Entrance exam.
Written Exam Centres are in Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Amritsar, Dehradun, and Patna.
|AIFD||FDDI AIST||GD Goenka DAT|
|NID||MIT Design Test||AIEED|
NIIFT Mohali 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is suggested that the candidates talk to the table below to induce an entire plan regarding the eligibility criteria ordered down by the official examination body NIIFT.
we’ve listed a couple of criteria below for the reference of the candidate.
UG Design Courses
- Candidates should have completed their Class XII examination from any recognized central or state board.
- Candidates who have appeared for any General Certificate Education (GCE) exam (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at an advanced level.
- Candidates who have completed their Class XII exam (with a minimum of five subjects) conducted by the National Open School.
- Students who hold a 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by State Board of Technical Education or AICTE.
PG Design Courses
- Candidates who have a degree in any of the BSc/ BTech/ BE courses from a recognized university.
- Students who hold a degree in BA/ BCom/ BBA/ BCA with any one of the compulsory subjects from – Mathematics/ Computers/ Fashion/ Accounts/ Economics/ Marketing/ Statistics/ Management / Textiles/ Home Science.
NIIFT Mohali 2023 Contact Details
Northern India Institute Of Fashion Technology, Mohali
(Govt. of Punjab)
C -115, Industrial Area
Phase VII, Mohali -160055.
Phone: (0172) 2237184, 2237185.
Fax: 0172 – 2237181.
Email: [email protected]