Find all the important examination dates for NIFT 2023 in this article. NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam is held by the National Institute of Fashion Technology for the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in the affiliated colleges. It is a national level entrance exam and qualifying candidates can secure admission in various fashion technology and designing courses in any of the NIFT campuses in the country. Details such as NIFT 2023 application form start date, NIFT 2023 examination dates, NIFT 2023 result date, NIFT 2023 admit card date are mentioned below.
For information regarding NIFT Exam, Check Here
For Information regarding NIFT Application Form, Check Here
For Information regarding NIFT Eligibility Criteria, Check Here
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
NIFT Entrance Exam Overview
|Exam Name||NIFT Entrance Exam|
|Conducting body||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi|
|Total seats||3,590 (including UG & PG programmes, excluding NRI students)|
|Participating institutes||16 campuses|
|Application fee||Rs.2000 for General/OBC and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PWD|
|Mode of the exam||Pen and Paper|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
NIFT Important Dates 2023
Aspirants can check the table below to see the schedule of all key events including a written test, application form, admission card, result, counselling, and much more.
|Start date of NIFT online application||December 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||January 2023|
|End date to fill the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||January 2023|
|Start and end date to make requisite changes in the application form||January 2023|
|Released date of NIFT admit card||Last week of January 2023|
|NIFT Entrance Test (GAT and CAT)||February 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||Second Week of February 2023|
|Last date for Raising objection for the written test||Second Week of February 2023|
|NIFT Result||March 2023|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||April 2023|
|Registration for NIFT Situation Test||Fourth week of March to first week April 2023|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April – May 2023|
|Declaration of final result (online)||May/June 2023|
|Registration for counselling process (round 1)||Fourth week of May to the first week of June 2023|
|Beginning of counselling 2023 first round||May/June 2023|
|Counselling process (round 2)||The third week of July 2023|
Other Important Information:
- The application forms are available online on the official website nift.ac.in and the application process will completely take place online.
- Candidates failing to apply by the last date can register from January 2023 with payment of a late fee of Rs. 5,000.
- Application fee of Rs 2,000 has to be paid by general categories and Rs 1,000 by reserved categories. Application fee payment can be made through debit card/ credit card or through Demand Draft.
- Applicants can correct their personal and educational information in January 2023, and make any necessary rectifications before payment of application fee. However, they cannot change their test centre once selected.
- Applicants can only select one course for the examination.
- Applicants can download their admit cards online and must carry the same during the examination.
For any queries regarding NIFT 2023 examination date, please comment below.