NIFT Important Dates: Find all the important examination dates for NIFT 2024 in this article. The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam is held by the National Institute of Fashion Technology for the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in the affiliated colleges. It is a national-level entrance exam and qualifying candidates can secure admission in various fashion technology and designing courses in any of the NIFT campuses in the country.Details such as NIFT 2024 application form start date, NIFT 2024 examination dates, NIFT 2024 result date, and NIFT 2024 admit card date are mentioned below.
NIFT Entrance Exam Overview
|Exam Name||NIFT Entrance Exam|
|Conducting body||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi|
|Total seats||3,590 (including UG & PG programmes, excluding NRI students)|
|Participating institutes||16 campuses|
|Application fee||Rs.2000 for General/OBC and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PWD|
|Mode of the exam||Pen and Paper|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
NIFT Important Dates 2024
Aspirants can check the table below to see the schedule of all key events including a written test, application form, admission card, result, counselling, and much more.
|Online Application form registration starts||1st November 2023|
|Last date to register||December 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a Late fee of Rs. 5000/-||1st week of January 2024|
|Application form correction window||2nd week of January 2024|
|Admit card Release Date||3rd week of January 2024|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2024 Date||February 2024|
|Release of answer keys||February 2024|
|Result declaration||March 2024|
|Objection by candidates for written exam||January 2024|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/ SAARC||April 2024|
|Declaration of Final Results||May 2024|
|M.Des final result declaration||May 2024|
|Counseling Begins||May- June 2024|
Other Important Information:
- The application forms are available online on the official website nift.ac.in and the application process will completely take place online.
- Candidates failing to apply by the last date can register from January 2024 with payment of a late fee of Rs. 5,000.
- Application fee of Rs 3,000 has to be paid by general categories and Rs 1,500 by reserved categories. Application fee payment can be made through debit card/ credit card or through Demand Draft.
- Applicants can correct their personal and educational information in January 2024, and make any necessary rectifications before payment of application fee. However, they cannot change their test centre once selected.
- Applicants can only select one course for the examination.
- Applicants can download their admit cards online and must carry the same during the examination.
For any queries regarding NIFT 2024 examination date, please comment below.