By entering the required credentials in the login window, an applicant can download the NIFT admit card 2023. The information on the NIFT 2023 admit card includes the name of the candidate, roll number, exam centres, and so on. Applicants should carefully review the information on the NIFT admit card 2023, and if any discrepancies are discovered, they should report them to the appropriate authority for correction. To the exam centres, applicants must bring their NIFT admit card as well as a valid identity card. If an applicant does not present their admit card, they will be denied entry to the examination hall.
The NIFT admit card 2023 will not be sent to each registered applicant individually via post or any other means. Applicants must go to the official website to obtain their admit card. Students should also double-check all of the information on their admit cards, and if there are any discrepancies, they should contact the exam authority for correction. Applicants can read the entire section for more information on the NIFT 2023 admit card.
Table of Contents
NIFT 2023 Admit Card Important Dates
The NIFT exam will be taken in a offline format. The exam will take place in February 2023.
NIFT Admit Card can be downloaded online starting in February. It is available on the website for applicants. The exam authority will not send any admit cards to applicants via the postal service.
|Date of issue of admit card of NIFT 2023||February 2023|
|Date of NIFT 2023 Exam||February 2023|
NIFT Admit Card 2023
Applicants should be able to access their admit cards by February 2023. It will only be available in an online format through the website. There is no way to obtain a NIFT 2023 admit card via email or mail.
Only those applicants who successfully submit their application form and pay the fee are eligible for it. Applicants must obtain a hard copy of their NIFT hall ticket in order to proceed with the application process. Before downloading it, applicants should double-check all of the information provided.
Applicants who do not have it will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. At the examination hall, applicants must bring their admit card as well as a photo ID. Applicants should arrive at the exam centre at least 30 minutes prior to the exam’s start time. Mobile phones and other information technology devices are not permitted in the examination hall.
How to Download NIFT 2023 Admit Card?
NIFT 2023 admit cards will be available in February 2023. Applicants can only get their NIFT 2023 Admit Card through the internet. The institute will not accept any requests for offline admit cards. The following are the steps for downloading the admit card:
- Visit the official NIFT website, nift.ac.in.
- To access the NIFT 2023 Admit Card, go to the ‘NIFT 2023 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the six-digit application number and the date of birth as it appears on your birth certificate.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- On the screen, the NIFT 2023 Admit Card will appear.
- Examine the information provided, including personal information, centre information, and timings.
- Save the file to your computer and print it for future purpose.
Details Mentioned on NIFT 2023 Admit Card
The NIFT 2023 admit card contains a lot of information. Before downloading the NIFT admit card, applicants must double-check all of the information. The following are the details found on the NIFT entrance exam admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Exam date and timing
- Uploaded photograph and signature of the candidates
- Application number of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Roll number of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
- Centre code
- Exam Centres Address
I Forgot my NIFT Application Number How to Recover It?
The 6 digit application number is required to download the admit card. It is, however, sometimes get misplaced by applicants. If this is the case, then follow the steps outlined below to get it back.
Step 1 – The application number can be found on the confirmation page of the application form. Applicants can get it by logging in. To view or print the NIFT application form, click here.
Step 2 – After completing the previous step, a new login will appear on the screen. It appears as follows:
Step 3 – Applicants can log in using their e-mail address and date of birth.
Step 4 – The applicants must then press the blue “Submit” button. After that, applicants can go to the dashboard and view or download the NIFT admission 2023 application form confirmation page.
Note: The e-mail address and date of birth entered should match those that are entered while application process.
Discrepancy in NIFT 2023 Admit Card
Applicants must carefully read all of the instructions on the NIFT 2023 admit card to avoid any discrepancies. If any applicant notices a mistake or error on their NIFT admit card, they must report it to the exam conducting authority and have it corrected before the exam date.
The contact details of the campus are mentioned below:
Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi – 110016
Tel: +91-11- 26542000
NIFT Exam Preparation
- The NIFT exam is used to evaluate a student’s creative and imaginative abilities. Applicants with a high level of creativity and a fast reaction time should take this exam.
- As much as possible, try to solve the previous year’s papers. This will assist applicants in preparing for questions that have been asked in previous years.
- Applicants can improve their speed and accuracy while focusing more on weaker sections by solving previous year papers. Applicants can also analyse the NIFT exam pattern and level of difficulty in this manner.
- One should at least study for 8-10 hrs a day for the exam.
- Prepare for the subtopics by creating a timetable for each topic.
- Refer to study materials such as sample papers and papers from previous years. Applicants will gain a better understanding of the subject and will be able to cover the entire syllabus with the help of good study materials.
Things to Carry with NIFT 2023 Admit Card
The NIFT admit card is unquestionably an important document. Applicants must, however, bring the following items in addition to the admit card:
Valid Id Proof: To the exam hall, applicants must bring one original id proof. Any of the following could be the case:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Student id card
- Voter id card
- Passport, etc.
Stationary: Applicants must also bring a limited amount of stationary to the examination. These are the following:
- Drawing stationery.
Note: The NIFT admit card is two pages long. Instructions are given on the second page. For each course, these are very specific instructions. There is a list of items that you must bring with you to your test.
Things Not to Carry at Exam Hall
These things will be disbared from the Exam hall
- Study material
- Marker / corrector
- Any other electronic gadgets
NIFT Admit Card for Situation Test
Once an applicant passes the NIFT entrance exam and their names appear on the merit list, they must participate in the Situation Test round to be considered for admission to the BDes programme, and applicants for master’s programmes must participate in the Group Discussion/Interview round. Applicants who are selected for the GD/PI round must download a new NIFT admit card to complete the admission process. To obtain a copy of the NIFT admit card for the above rounds, applicants must go to the NIFT website and enter information such as their application number, roll number, and date of birth. Applicant s will be able to download the NIFT admit card 2023 once their information has been submitted. Applicants should print their admit cards and keep them for future reference.
What after NIFT Admit Card 2023?
On February, the NIFT written test (CAT and GAT) will be held. It is critical for candidates to familiarise themselves with the NIFT 2023 exam pattern in order to understand all of the important aspects of the entrance exam. Having a clear understanding of the NIFT syllabus will assist candidates in determining which important topics they should concentrate on.
Important Instructions Regarding NIFT Admit Card 2023
- Only registered students will receive the NIFT admit card.
- The NIFT admit card is only available online. There will be no admit cards sent by mail, courier, or any other offline method.
- Applicants must not tamper with the NIFT entrance exam admit card or cause any type of damage to it.
- Applicants must bring a coloured printout of their NIFT admit card to the test centre.
- Applicants should double-check all of the information on their NIFT admit card. Any discrepancy or error should be reported to the exam conducting authority as soon as possible.
- Applicants should keep their NIFT admit card safe until the application process is finished.
NIFT Admit Card 2023 FAQ’S
At the exam centres, a photocopy or digital copy of the identity card is not acceptable. Applicants must bring an original copy of a valid identification card.
To obtain your NIFT 2023 admit card, go to the link provided on the previous page. You’ll need to enter your credentials and log in to your portal. Following that, the monitor will show you your admit card, which you can download and print.
No, if an error in the NIFT 2023 Admit Card is discovered, the candidate will be disqualified from taking the exam. To avoid problems at the exam centre, check all of the details on the admit card well before the exam and correct any errors as soon as possible.
In the NIFT admit card 2023, the allotted exam centres will be listed, along with their complete addresses.
If you forget your NIFT user ID and password, go to the portal’s ‘Forgot Password’ option and an email will be sent to your registered account with instructions on how to reset your password. After that, you can log into the portal with the new password you created.
No, any type of electronic device is not allowed inside the examination hall. In case such things are found out in possession of the student he will be debarred from the examination hall right away.
No, a student can download the admit for free from the official website.
No, you must obtain your admit card from the NIFT website. Requests to send the NIFT 2023 admit card by mail or email are discouraged by the institute.
If there is an error on your admit card, you must contact the examination authorities as soon as possible to inform them of the error. You must send an email to the NIFT administration informing them of the error and including a soft copy of your admit card as an attachment.
Applicants must arrive at the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam. Since document verification will be done at the exam center it is advised to reach early.
Yes, along with their admit card, applicants must present a valid photo ID card at the exam centre.
These items may be used as valid Id prof