The well-designed campus at NIFT-TEA serve the manifold needs of NIFT-TEA community life.
It is accepted here that exploring the full potential of student life needs to incorporate parallel methods of learning with provision for complete self-expression.
The textile industry is the second largest sector requiring enormous human resource.
NIFT-TEA strives to cater the technical and managerial needs of the textile related industry and to empower individuals with the entrepreneurial base.
- It is not-for-profit, governed by societies act.
- It is an institute nourished by 193 member exporters.
- Only college in the world exclusively dedicated to Knitwear & Fashion.
- Plenty of internship opportunities to provide hands-on experience.
- Part-time jobs for students.
- Interdisciplinary flexibility courses.
- World-class laboratories
- Knowledge exchange programme with leading foreign institutions and companies.
- Entrepreneurial Assistance by exclusive ED Cell.
- 100% placement assistance.
Every year around 25 companies is participating in campus interview for their
recruitment in their organization. The campus placement offers core and dream placements
for the students.
Through strategic linkages with various National and International organizations, the college is providing unique and best of its kind technical and research education to the student community
The campus placement activities are regularly carried out and more than 2000 students from
our institute belong to UG / PG / PG DIPLOMA of various streams were placed in and
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
NIFT-TEA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- UG Courses
- B.Sc. Apparel Fashion Designing
- B.Sc. Costume Design & Fashion
- B.Sc. Garment Designing & Production
- B.Sc. Fashion Apparel Management
- B.Sc. Apparel Manufacturing & Merchandising
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Com. Computer Application
- B.B.A. Business Administration
- PG Courses
- M.Sc. Apparel Fashion Designing
- PG Diploma
- Apparel Merchandising & Management
Eligibility: H.Sc / 10+2 passed. Students who have passed 3 Years Diploma awarded by State Board of Technical Education, Govt. of Tamil Nadu is eligible to join the First year.
for PG- Any Degree in Textiles / Fashion
- MBA., Apparel Business (under CCII)
for PG Diploma: Any Degree with minimum 55%
NIFT-TEA 2022 How To Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Website www.nifttea.ac.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph. An online application is incomplete without the photo upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.On entering email id and date of birth, Candidates can download their hall ticket and print.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
Unfair means strictly prohibited: No candidates shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain any irregular assistance of any description.
Exams You Might Like
NIFT-TEA 2022 Various courses
- NIFT-TEA’s Academic Designs
The Center offers various practical oriented Post Diploma,
Diploma & Certificate programmes
- Post Diploma
Post Diploma in Merchandising – 6 months
Eligibility: Degree / Engineering ( Pass / Fail )
Diploma in Garment Merchandising – 1 Year
Eligibility: (+2 / Degree / Engineering ( Pass / Fail )
E- Accounting – 3 months
Eligibility: B.Com ( Pass / Fail )
HR Compliance – 3 months
Eligibility: Any Degree ( Pass / Fail )
Pattern Making – 2 months
Eligibility: 10th with 2 years cutting/sampling experience
Knit Production and Merchandising – 3 months
Eligibility: Degree with 1-year industry experience
The skill development initiatives of NIFT-TEA include
- Technical Training Institution – Industry linked skill programs
- Industrial Training for skill up gradation and multi-skilling program for various levels of
- Learning initiatives of various sectoral skill councils/departments organized by different
- Training for Self Employment / Entrepreneurial Development
- Adult learning, retraining of retiring employees and lifelong learning.
- Non-formal training programs
- E-Learning and distance learning
SIDCO, Mudalipalayam, Tirupur – 641 606. (TN) India.
Tel : +91 421 2374200, 2374 452.
E-mail : [email protected], www.nifttea.ac.in
Mrs. V. Renjini
Mr. V. Mageshkumar