The NID DAT 2023 Application Form was made available on October 22, 2022. Exam dates for NID 2023 have been released. On January 8, 2023, the preliminary examination will be held. Find all the important details regarding the application form for NID 2023 in this article. The procedure for applying will take place online via the official website. NID exam (National Institute of Design Exam) 2023 will be held by NID, Ahmedabad. It will be held in 2 rounds i.e. Preliminary round and Mains round. By qualifying in the mains round, candidates can secure admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses of NID. NID is considered to be an institute of national importance by the Government and is recognized by various Governmental Departments. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding NID – National Institute of Design Exam Application form 2023. Details like How to fill the NID 2023 Application Form, How to Register for NID 2023, How to Apply for the NID 2023 Exam are discussed below.
Exam dates for NID 2023 have been released. On January 8, 2023, the preliminary examination will be held. Information about the test can be found here.
The NID 2023 Application Form was made available on October 22, 2022. Check here
Table of Contents
NID DAT Overview
|Exam Name||NID Design Aptitude Test|
|Short Form||NID DAT|
|Conducted By||National Institute of Design|
|Registration Mode of NID DAT 2023||Online|
|NID DAT 2023 Exam Mode||Pen and Paper mode|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
NID 2023 Application Dates
|Online Registration Starts||January 2023|
|Online Registration Closes||February 2023|
|Submission of form with late fee||February 2023|
|Edit Application Form||February 2023|
NID 2023 Application Form Complete Details
- Application forms can be filled out on the official website ( http://admissions.nid.edu ) for the NID exam. Candidates can register by providing a valid email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates will be required to fill in various personal and educational details such as name, personal address, parents’ name, etc.
- Then candidates have to choose the course for which they want to give the entrance examination, namely, B.Des, GDPD, M.Des.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature and the size of the file should be less than 100 kb.
- After successfully filling in all the required details and uploading necessary documents, candidates have to pay the application fee which can be done through 2 modes – online via debit card/credit card/ net banking or offline via DD in favor of ‘The all India Management Association payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates should thoroughly check the application form before paying the fee as after payment, changes cannot be made to the application form.
How to Fill NID 2023 Application Form
By entering their mobile number, email ID, date of birth, etc., applicants can complete the application form online. Applicants must follow the steps provided below to complete the NID DAT 2023 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- First, the candidates will have to register online at the website before they start to fill out the application form.
- While registering, the candidates will have to submit a valid mobile no., email ID, Date of birth, etc.
- After candidates have filled the registration form, the login credentials will be mailed to the registered email address of candidates.
Step 2: Fill out the Application Form
- Now the candidates have log in to their account using the id and password they had created in previous steps, and submit all the required details.
- Once the candidate has filled in all the information, they will have to click on the ‘Save & Proceed’ in order to proceed to the next step to ‘Upload Document’.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport-size photograph as well as their signature as per the guidelines.
- After that, the candidates will have to upload their authentic Caste/PwD certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Now, the candidate has to choose the ‘Save & Proceed’ option to proceed to the next section where the candidates will have to pay the application fees
The details of the candidate’s photograph and signature dimensions that have to be provided are mentioned below:
|Applicant’s Scanned Photograph||The latest photograph – JPEG Format – 50 to 100 KB|
|Applicant’s Scanned Signature||Blue/Black ball pen on white paper – JPEG Format – 50 to 100 KB|
|Applicant’s Certificate||JPEG Format – Les than 150 KB|
Mode of Payment: Applicants will be able to pay the application fee via online mode or offline mode.
- In the case of online payment, the fee can be paid through credit/debit card or via net banking.
- In case of offline payment, candidates can pay their fee through demand draft in the favor of ‘The all India Management Association payable at New Delhi.
Check the application fees for various categories & courses in the below table:
|Category||B.Des and GDPD||M.Des (1 discipline)||M.Des (2 disciplines)|
|General||INR 2000||INR 2000||INR 4000|
|SC||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|ST||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|OBC-NCL||INR 2000||INR 2000||INR 4000|
|Gen-PwD||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|ST-PwD||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|SC-PwD||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|Overseas||INR 3000||INR 3000||INR 6000|
Find the detailed article here: NID Entrance Exam 2023: National Institute of Design Entrance Exam.
For any further queries regarding NID 2023 application form, please comment below.