NERIST is declared as the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology.
NERIST is an institute recognized by the UGC and approved by AICTE that conducts exam at state level.
It will conduct in 3 different phases of NEE 1, NEE 2, and NEE 3 together for the different modules.
NERIST entrance exam is conducted for aspiring students to get admissions in various courses of B.tech, Diploma, and Degree in technology offered by this institute.
The NERIST entrance exam is conducted at different centers in Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur, Assam, Tripura, Mizoram, and Arunachal Pradesh.
The admission of the NERIST exam is based on the merit list as per the regulations of the institute under different category reservations. This exam is conducted online in April month 2023. NERIST institute also offers various Post-graduate courses such as M.tech etc.
All the important details for the NERIST exam will release on the official website of the institute. Every student must fill NEE application online mode only from January month 2023.
Here we have mentioned the most necessary information regarding the NERIST exam for the aspirants. All aspirants can follow the procedure given below.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding NERIST – North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the NERIST 2023 Application Form, How to Register for NERIST 2023, and How to Apply for the NERIST 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
NERIST 2023 Application Form Complete Details
- The NEE application form is an available online mode on the official website. The process of filling out the exam application form has been completed before the arrival of the last date.
- Candidates have to register first on the website before applying for the online form.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully related to the application form.
- He/she should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in an online application before filling out the form.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website by entering their valid email id, phone number, etc.
- After submission of these details, a confirmation code has been sent to your registered email id.
- Go to your email id and activate your application form.
- Now, proceed to fill in the details like course name and course type to which they want to apply.
- Applicant should give some necessary basic details in the application as required.
- In the next step, upload the necessary scanned documents of photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Next, the student has to fill in all the academic details correctly.
- After form filling, he/she should select their exam center and click to submit.
- Now, the candidate should pay the exam fee through net banking/credit card, etc.
- Finally, take the printout of the NERIST application for the future need.
NEE Exam Application Fee
Students have to pay the application fee as mentioned in the form.
|SC/ ST/ PH||RS.600/-|
Applicants can pay the exam fee in any payment method.
Find the detailed article here: NERIST 2023 – North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology.
For any queries regarding NERIST 2023 Application Form, please comment below.