The NERIST NEE 2022 exam has been postponed till further notice by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST). The North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) has postponed NERIST NEE 2022 exam till further notice.NERIST NEE 2022 stands for North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology‘s Entrance Examination.
This exam is conducted to offer admission to different engineering courses. NEE is held at various centers in the Arunachal Pradesh State. This article will provide you all the important details about the NEE 2022. But still, it is recommended to the candidates that before applying you have to go through the official Information Brochure.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
NERIST NEE 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||NERIST NEE 2022|
|Full Name||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Exam 2022|
|Conducting Authority||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)|
|Offered Courses||3 courses i.e. Certificate, Diploma, and Degree Courses in Technology (Forestry)|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type i.e. MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Number of Seats||302 seats (NEE I – 100; NEE II – 80+30; NEE III – 72)|
NERIST 2022 Important Dates
|NERIST NEE 2022 application/ registration form released on||To be announced soon|
|The last date of submission of the NERIST NEE 2022 application form||To be announced soon|
|Admit card releasing date||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date of NERIST NEE (I, II & III) 2022||To be announced soon|
|NERIST NEE 2022 Result declaration date||To be announced soon|
|Counseling date for admission||To be announced soon|
NEE 2022 Application Form
The application form for NERIST NEE 2022 has been issued online by the conducting authority NERIST (North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology). Before filling the application form, it is necessary to check all the given instructions and other important information. Also, candidates will have to verify and ensure all the required eligibility criteria for NEE 2022 before applying for it. If the candidate fails to meet the required eligibility requirements, then the NERIST NEE application form will be considered invalid. The application forms can be accessed at neeonline.ac.in.
Steps to Fill NERIST 2022 Application Form
The stepwise procedure for filling in out the application form for NERIST 2022 is mentioned below. In order to submit the application form, you will have to complete all the below steps in the correct order as given below.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Open the NERIST NEE’s official website i.e. neoonline.ac.in.
- Now applicants will have to enter the required details such as an active mobile no., and email in order to register online.
- After the registration process, applicants will get a unique registration no. & password through mail and message on their registered mail id and mobile no.
Step 2: Filling up Online application form
- After completing the registration process, applicants will have to fill in the required details in the application form of NERIST NEE 2022.
- After entering the details, applicants will have to upload their scanned images of recent passport size photograph & signature as per the specifications needed.
- Now click on the ‘Save’ and then proceed to the further stage of the online application process.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Online: Applicants can pay the online application fee using various options internet banking/credit card/debit card, etc.
- Offline: Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode by cash deposit using e-challan after visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch.
Step 4: Submit Application
- Once you make the payment, then lastly check the required details appearing on the screen, and then after confirmation, click on the submit button.
- After the successful submission, now you have to download the hard copy of the submitted NERIST NEE application form for further upcoming references.
Details in NERIST 2022 Application Form
Applicants should check the following details that they will need to fill out in the application form carefully. All the provided details shall be compatible with the official documents and then cross-checked.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Candidate’s Name||In this section enter the full name of the candidate|
|Father’s Name||In this section enter the father’s name of the candidates|
|Nationality||In this section fill your nationality|
|Gender||In this section fill the gender|
|Category||In this section select your Category from the available drop-down list|
|Date of Birth||In this section fill the date of birth in the given format|
|Email Id||In this section, candidates have to fill in their personal email Id to receive all the future communications from NERIST related to the exam.|
|Present & Permanent Address||In this section fill your Present & Permanent Address|
|Course applied for||In this section, you have to choose the course name that you need to apply either of NEE-I / NEE-II / NEE-III|
|Centre Preference||In this section, candidates have to fill the two preferences of exam centers|
|Educational Qualifications||In this section, enter educational qualifications details|
|Aadhar Card No.||In this section, fill your Aadhar card number|
|Photo and Signature||In this section, candidates have to upload the scanned image of a recent passport size photo and signature|
NERIST Application fee
|General candidates||Rs. 1000 + bank transactions|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 1000 + bank transactions|
|SC candidates||Rs. 600 + bank transactions|
|ST candidates||Rs. 600 + bank transactions|
|PH candidates||Rs. 600 + bank transactions|
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to fill the application form very carefully because no official facility will be provided to make corrections in the application form. It is highly recommended to cross-check the details before submitting the application form.
NEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria of NEE are decided by NERIST. It is important to check all the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. If a candidate fails to satisfy any of the eligibility then his/ her application form will be rejected. Here we have given all the required eligibility criteria, mentioned below:
Eligibility for NEE I
- Age limit: The maximum age of the candidates should be 19 years as of July 31, 2022, for the general category & 22 years for OBC & female candidates, and 24 years for ST/SC/PwD candidates.
- Academic Qualification: The minimum qualification of the candidates should be passed class Xth or any equivalent course.
Eligibility for NEE II
- Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should be 23 years as of July 31, 2022, for the general category & 26 years for OBC & female candidates, and 28 years for ST/SC/PwD candidates.
- Academic Qualification:
- For NEE II (PCM): The minimum qualification of the candidates should be class 10+2/ Sr. secondary/ higher secondary with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) will be eligible.
- For NEE II (PCB): The minimum qualification of the candidates should be class 10+2/ Sr. secondary/ higher secondary with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) will be eligible.
- For NEE II (Vocational): The minimum qualification of the candidates should be 10+2(Vocational)/ ITI/ NERIST certificates in either of the courses Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering will be eligible.
Eligibility for NEE III
- Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should be 40 years as of July 31, 2022, for the general category & 43 years for OBC & female candidates, and 45 years for ST/SC/PwD candidates.
- Academic Qualifications: The minimum qualification of the candidates should be a 3-year diploma with a minimum of 60% as an aggregate in all the 3 years/ CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or have a NERIST diploma module with a minimum CGPA of 6.0. from any government-recognized institute/polytechnic in the related field.
Relaxation of Age: The 3 years of age relaxation in age will be provided for OBC & female candidates while 5 years of relaxation will be provided to ST/SC/PD candidates.
NEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the NEE 2022 is a crucial aspect of the whole preparation process. The highlights of the exam pattern of NERIST NEE 2022 has been given in the following table:
NERIST NEE 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights Table
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based test|
|Maximum Marks||150 marks|
|Total No. of Questions||NEE 1 (125 questions)|
NEE 2 (115-130 questions)
NEE 3 (50-130 questions)
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Sections in Paper||3 – 4 sections|
- NEE I comprised of a total of 125 questions and consists of a total of 150 marks.
- The type of questions asked in the exam is of objective type i.e. MCQs.
- Each question will consist of 1 mark or 2 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks.
- The subjectwise distribution of marks is as follow:
- Chemistry – 35 marks
- Physics – 35 marks
- Mathematics – 80 marks
- NEE II comprised a total of 115 questions and consists of a total of 150 marks.
- For NEE II, the subjects will vary according to the selected course.
- Each question will carry 1 mark or 2 marks.
- The subjectwise distribution of marks varies as per the program/ course
The exam pattern of NEE III will carry general subjects of 80 marks and particular course-oriented specialized subjects of 70 marks. The general subjects of 80 marks will be identical for all the specialized subjects.
Distribution of Marks for General Subject
- Mathematics – 30 marks
- Chemistry – 25 marks
- Physics – 25 marks
The course-oriented specialized subjects are as follow:
- Agriculture Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
NEE 2022 Preparation Tips
To crack the NEE 2022 Exam with a good score, candidates are suggested to use specific techniques and approaches. Better planning and a good strategy will help the candidates to prepare excellently and also help in achieving a good score. It is advisable for the candidates to read the below Preparation Tips and follow them thoroughly.
Correct and proper planning is a must to clear the NEE 2022 Exam. In order to make the preparation better, candidates will have to make a proper timetable and flow chart according to their schedule and it must important to follow the timetable rigorously. It is very important to read the things related to the syllabus only, reading topics out of the syllabus will be of no use.
Knowing the topics
All candidates are instructed to read all the topics for all the subjects related to the exam. Preparing the syllabus topic-wise in order will help the students to understand all the concepts clearly and it also helps them in memorizing the topics. Another major feature of topic-wise preparation is that students will able to categorize the different topics & their questions on the basis of difficulty level and importance.
Attend the known questions first
Before attempting the unknown and suspicious questions, first, try to attempt the known and familiar questions. By doing so you will able to utilize your time with the maximum outcome and you can use the rest of the time to solve the unknown, difficult and doubtful questions. In this way, you will attempt all the known questions and will not miss any easy questions, and also you will have time to attempt the difficult questions.
While preparing, you should always try to solve questions within the limited and allotted time. This technique will help you in attempting all the questions effectively without any time issue, and also there will be fewer chances to skip any question. In order to improve time optimization, it is very important to practice more and more. Time optimization techniques will also help the candidates to ensure that they do not use more time on a specific question or section.
To get an idea of the questions paper and their distribution in the main exam, it is important to practice mock tests as more as possible. When you will try to give mocks by setting the timer then it will help you to improve time optimization. By doing so, you can score very well in the actual examination
NEE 2022 Reference Books
To make the preparation better, candidates are recommended to go through some reference Books for NEE 2022. It will help the candidates to get an overview of the syllabus and important topics required to be covered for the NEE 2022. The following list consists of few recommended books for the NEE 2022, candidates can purchase them online or offline.
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|Wiley’s Solomons & Fryhle’s Organic Chemistry for JEE||M S Chouhan|
|Problems in General Physics||I E Irodov|
|NERIST Entrance Exam 2015 NEE-1 (Base Module)||Arihant Experts|
|Chapter-Wise solutions JEE Main Chemistry||Arihant Experts|
NERIST NEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of all three NEEs will vary according to the chosen courses. For applicants who are willing to take admission to certification courses will have to appear for the NEE I. The syllabus of NEE I will cover various topics from the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) of Class Xth.
NEE II & III will consist of the topics from class XII th Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics. It is necessary to focus on topics such as Heat and Thermodynamics, Solids & Fluids Mechanics, Electrochemistry, etc. Some questions will also ask related to the section on biology. In addition to this, vocational subjects must also be concentrated on.
Syllabus of NEE-I 2022
|Sections.||Topics Covered||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Statistics, Geometry, and Probability||80|
|Chemistry||Matter Around Us, Chemical reactions and Some basic concepts, Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure, Bio-mass as fuel, Metals, Non-metals, Energetics, Environmental Pollution|
|Physics||Structure of atoms, Measurement in Science and Technology, GravitationWork, Motion, Heat, Electricity, Chemical effects, Energy and Power, Light reflection and refraction, Wave motion and sound, Optical Instruments, Heating, Nuclear Fission and Fusion, Magnetic effects of electric current, The Universe||35|
Syllabus of NEE-II (PCM / PCB) 2022
|Maths (For PCM Candidates)||Relation & Functions, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Sequences & Series, Theory of quadratic equation, Permutations and combinations, Mathematical Logic, Mathematical Induction, Geometry of Three Dimension (3D), Boolean Algebra, Coordinate, Geometry, Trigonometry, Circles, Calculus, Application of Derivatives, Differentiations, Differential Equations, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations, Probability,||80|
|Biology (For PCB Candidates)||Applications of Biology, Cell, Origin, and Evolution of life, Biology, Ecology & Environment, Physiology of plants and animals, Morphology of plants and animals,||60|
|Chemistry||Some Basic concepts of chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday life, Structure of Atoms and Chemical Bonding, Chemical Kinetics, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Organic Chemistry, States of Matter, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Redox Reactions, Block Elements-d- & f-Block Elements, Co-ordination and Organo-metallic Compounds,|
|Physics||Physical World and Measurement, Work, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Radiation, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Heat and Thermodynamics, Motion of system of particles and Rigid Body, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating currents, Optics, Atomic Nucleus, Electromagnetic waves, Dual Nature of Matter, Solid and Semi-conductor Devices||45|
Syllabus of NEE-II (Vocational)
|Vocational Subjects||AE(FP) – Agricultural Engineering (Food Processing Trade), AE(FE) – Agricultural Engineering (Farm Equipment Trade), CE(CT) – Civil Engineering (Construction Technology or Draftsman / Surveyor Trade), EE(ET or EM) – Electrical Engineering (Electrical Technology or Electrical Maintenance Trade), ECE(ET or EM) – Electronics and Communication Engineering (Electronics Technology or Electronics Maintenance Trade), ME(AT) – Mechanical Engineering (Automobile Technology Trade), ME(MC) – Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Craftsmanship Trade), ME(RAC)- Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Trade)||70|
|Maths||Coordinate Geometry(2D), Coordinate Geometry (3D), Algebra, Vector Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus,||30|
|Chemistry||Structure of Atoms, Redox Reactions, Chemical Bonding, Gaseous State, Periodic Properties of Elements, Chemical Equilibrium, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Organic compounds with one functional group|
|Physics||Properties of Matter, Units and dimensions, Rotational Motion, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Heat and thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Magnetism, Magnetic effect of current, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Electromagnetic induction and alternating current||25|
Syllabus of NEE-III 2022
|Branch Subject||Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,||70|
|Maths||Probability, Coordinate Geometry(2D), Coordinate Geometry (3D), Integral Calculus, Differential Calculus, Differential Equation, Algebra, Trigonometry||30|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Organic Chemistry,||25|
|Physics||Units, Light, Properties of Solids, Sound, Properties of Liquids, Mechanics, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetism, Current, Magnetic Properties of Materials, Modern Science, Radio Activity, Electromagnetic induction, Semiconductors||25|
NEE 2022 Admit Card
The NEE 2022 admit card will be published online. The Admit Card of NEE 2022 can be downloaded by the candidates from its official website in online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by providing the details such as registered email ID & login password. The admit card of NEE 2022 includes essential informations such as the details of the candidate, preferred program, exam date & time, exam center, etc. In the absence of an admission card, the candidate is instructed to bring a hard copy of the registration confirmation page with 2 passport-sized photographs at the examination center.
Steps to NERIST NEE 2022 admit card download
- Open the official webpage of NERIST i.e. nerist.ac.in
- Now find and then click on the link of the “NERIST NEE admit card 2022”.
- Once you will click on the link then a new window will open.
- Now you have to provide the registered email address & login password and then click the login button.
- After clicking the NEE 2022 admit card will display on the screen, now candidates will have to download it and take a hard copy of it for future references.
NEE 2022 Exam Centres
The NERIST will decide the exam centers and cities to conduct the NEE 2022. Candidates will have an option to choose the desired exam center. The details related to NEE 2022 exam centers are listed below along with the exam center code.
NEE 2022 Result
|Exam Centre Code||Exam Centre|
NEE 2022 Result
After the successful completion of the NEE examination, the NEE 2022 results will be announced by the NERIST on its official website. The NEE 2022 Results can also be viewed by the North Eastern States’ Directorate of Higher and Technical Education or by some local newspapers. Candidates who will qualify for the NEE 2022 will eligible to take part in the counseling process. The counseling process schedule will be checked from the official website. Candidates must have to know that the results of NEE will be entirely relying on their performance in the exam. Therefore, it is highly recommended that prepare & perform well in the exam accordingly.
How to check NERIST NEE 2022 Result?
- Open the official webpage of NERIST i.e. nerist.ac.in
- Now find and then click on the link of the “NERIST NEE result 2022”
- Now candidates will have to select the desired module & sub-module.
- After that, the result of the NERIST NEE 2022 will open on the screen in the form of a pdf.
- The qualified candidates will able to find their names in the selected list or waiting list.
- Candidates can also download the pdf of the NEE result.
Details on NERIST 2022 Scorecard
After the successful completion of the exam, the scorecard of NERIST 2022 will be published online on its official website. Candidates are recommended to download the scorecard and take a hardcopy of it and secure it for future references. The following details will be printed on the scorecard of NEE 2022.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Registration Number
- Category Rank
- Overall Rank
- Total Percentile
- Counseling Date
NERIST 2022 Answer Key
The NERIST (I, II, III) answer key will be released soon after the successful conduction of the NEE 2022 exam. Candidates can tally their answers with the official answer key in order to know the correct answer for each question and to know the tentative score. The NERIST NEE 2022 response key is accessible via online mode. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted while for un-attempted questions, no mark will be deducted. The NEE 2022 answer key will be available in pdf form.
The stepwise procedure to download the NERIST 2022 answer key is given below:
- Go to the NERIST’s official website.
- Now find the Answer Key tab on the homepage of the NERIST website and then click on it.
- Enter the required login details such as Email ID & Password
- Finally, click on the Login button.
The solutions for all the question sets will be displayed on the screen once you click on the button. For future reference, candidates are suggested to download and take a hard copy of it.
NERIST NEE 2022 Cut Off
The cut-off marks of NERIST NEE 2022 are not pre-decided. It is decided by the University based on various causing factors as mentioned below:
- Total No. of participating applicants.
- Maximum marks obtained in the same NERIST NEE.
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Cutoff trends of the previous years.
- No. of available seats in different courses.
The exemption in cut-off marks is given by the university based on the candidate’s category & reservation policy.
NERIST NEE 2022 Counselling
The counseling schedule through the NERIST NEE 2022 has been announced and the process of counseling will begin in the month of July 2022. For all the 3 NEE exams, the counseling will take place approximately at the same time. A counseling schedule will be prepared by the University on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicant and their category.
To know the details of the allotted time and place, applicants will have to log in with their credentials. The counseling process will be held offline and the list of all selected & waitlisted applicants will be announced by the university. At the time of counseling, it is compulsory to bring all necessary documents in original form as well as in Xerox form.
Documents required during the counselling process:
- A hard copy of counselling-cum-admission form.
- Marksheet of class Xth and passing certificate.
- Marksheet of class XIIth and passing certificate.
- Institute leaving certificate
- Certificate of Migration (if applicable)
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC – If applied for NE state quota)
- Caste certificate (for reserved categories)
- Aadhaar Card (original and photocopy)
- Income certificate of parent/legal guardian.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Scanned copy of bank passbook.
- Government Employee Certificate of Parent/Guardian (if applicable)
- Legal guardian certificate/affidavit issued by a first-class magistrate.
The requirement of documents may vary depending on the examination level for which the applicant appeared and the provided information during the application form filling process by the applicant.
NERIST NEE 2022 Seat Matrix
|NEE-II (Vocational)||Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Vocational)||80|
|NEE-II (PCM)||Diploma in Engineering and Technology||80|
|NEE-II (PCB)||B.Sc in Forestry||30|
|NEE-III||B.Tech (Technology stream)||72|
NEE 2022 Offered Courses
After qualifying for the NEE, Candidates will have to choose courses from the given list of offered courses:
|NEE I||Base(or certificate) module|
|NEE II||B.Sc in Forestry or Diploma in Engineering and Technology|
|NEE III||B.Tech degree|
For those candidates who will apply through JEE, few seats will be reserved for them in the above courses.
If you have any query or any kind of doubts regarding the NEE exam then you can contact the authority on the following details:
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)
Nirjuli (Itanagar) – 791109
Arunachal Pradesh, India
NEE 2022 FAQ’S
When is NERIST entrance exam 2022?
NERIST NEE II and III will take place on June 2022, while NEE I will take place on June 2022.
How do you get NERIST admissions
The criteria for admission to the NERIST will vary according to the offered courses. To offer admission in different courses, the authority will organize the NERIST NEE 2022. The qualified candidates will have to undergo a counseling process and then admission will be offered based on obtained marks and rankings.
Is NERIST a government institute?
Yes. NERIST is an autonomous, fully supported university regulated by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
What is NERIST NEE for?
The NERIST NEE stands for North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Exam. It is conducted to offer admissions into various courses in NERIST.
Can anyone apply for NERIST NEE for admissions?
Those candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the required courses will able to apply for NERIST NEE.
Who conducts NEE 2022?
NEE is conducted by NERIST (The North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology).