NBE FET Application Form: In this article, find the necessary details related to the application forms for NBE FET 2023 such as the process for applying, the process for paying the application fee, etc.
NBE FET 2023 application forms were made available in the month of December 2020.
The National Board of Examination (NBE) holds Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) for giving admission to qualifying candidates to two-year post-doctoral fellowship programs.
The examination will be held in the month of February 2023.
Candidates need to have completed their post-graduate medical course in order to be eligible to apply for NBE FET 2023.
Candidates also need to have a permanent registration certificate of MBBS to be eligible for application.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding NBE FET – National Board of Examination (NBE) Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the NBE FET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for NBE FET 2023, and How to Apply for the NBE FET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
NBE FET 2021 Application Form Complete Details
- The application process started in the month of December 2022.
- Only candidates with required qualifications can apply and appearing candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates need to download and submit two forms in order to apply – Form I and Form II.
- The application fee has to be paid through offline mode with cash along with a bank pay-in slip which can be downloaded from the official website.
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to download the application form from the official website natboard.edu.in. They will have to download two forms – Form I and Form II.
- The candidate will be required to fill in various personal and academic qualifications in the forms.
- The candidate will also have to download the bank pay-in slip from the official website and make the payment through offline mode. Candidates will have to submit a copy of the fee receipt along with the application form.
- The candidate will be required to submit the duly filled application forms along with a copy of the bank pay-in slip and other required documents. Eligible candidates will receive their admit cards by post.
- Candidates wishing to apply for multiple fellowship courses will have to fill out separate application forms for the same and pay the application fee for each course separately.
Application Fee Details
- The application Fee for NBE FET 2023 is Rs 4500/-.
- Candidates can download the pay-in-slip from the official website natboard.edu.in and the prescribed fee can be paid along with the pay-in-slip in any branch of either Indian Bank or Axis Bank.
- The application fee has to be paid in cash.
Documents to be Submitted
- Application Forms ( Form I and Form II)
- Copy of Bank Pay in Slip of Application Fee
- Copy of DNB/MD/MS/DM/M Ch Passing Certificate
- Document supporting postgraduate/ doctoral qualification recognized by the IMC Act 1956, and a copy of IMC Act 1956 – stating recognition status of candidate’s qualification.
- Self- Attested Copies of other documents i.e. MBBS Certificate, MCI/SMC registration certificate.
For any further queries related to NBE FET 2021 application form, please comment below.