The MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 dates have been announced & application form has been released on September 6, 2022. MP GNTST and PNST exams are conducted by the MPPEB. MPPEB stands for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
MPPEB is also called MP Vyapm. The MP GNTST and PNST Exam is a state-level entrance exam. The exam is conducted for students to get admission to Nursing. MP GNTST stands for Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test. MP PNST stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Nursing Selection Test.
The MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 dates have been announced & application form has been released on September 6, 2022. click here to apply
MP GNTST and PNST 2022 Notification have been Released. Click Here to Check Rulebook.
Table of Contents
|Exam Acronym||MP GNTST & PNST|
|Full Form||General Nursing Training Selection Test & Pre-Nursing Selection Test|
|Conducting Body||Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
MP GNTST and PNST Exam Important Dates
In this section, we are providing important dates for MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022:
|Opening date of online application form||6th September 2022|
|Closing date of online application form||20th September 2022|
|Last date for online correction of the application form||To be announced|
|Admit card available online||October 2022|
|MP GNTST and PNST Entrance Exam Date 2022||17th & 18th October 2022|
|Declaration of the result of the entrance test||To be announced|
GNTST & PNST MP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant needs to have Indian Citizenship also the candidate must satisfy the requirement of the residency rules set by MP Vyapam.
- The candidate will have to get a certificate issued by the district collector.
- GNTST: The minimum age requirement is 17 years. The maximum age requirement is 27 years, as on 1st July 2022. (Relaxation for rest even ed candidates would be applicable)
- PNST: The minimum age requirement is 17 years. The maximum age requirement is 30 years, as on 1st July 2022 for entry into B.Sc. (There will be age relaxation applicable for reserved category)
- GNTST: The candidate needs to have cleared 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with a minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
- Subject studied should be Physics, Chemistry, and Life science with at least 40% (35% for reserved category)
MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 Application form
- The application process for MP GNTST and PNT exam will commence on Sept 6, 2022.
- This procedure will continue till Sept 20, 2022.
- The applicants can fill out the application forms online mode.
- Interested candidates can apply.
- You may follow the steps mentioned below to register in MP GNTST and PNT:
- Access to the official website of MP Vyapm.
- Or click on the link alongside vyapam.nic.in
- Now click on the link ‘MP Nursing Admissions 2022.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Here’ tab.
- The application form for MP Nursing Admissions 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the necessary details like:
- Your name
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Your academic qualifications are in the application form carefully.
- After entering all the necessary details, move to the payment option.
MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 Application Fee
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 for General||Rs. 500/-|
|MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 for ST, SC, OBC, and PWD||Rs. 250/-|
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
MP GNTST & PNST 2022 Exam Pattern
- Negative marking: Not Applicable
- Marks for correct answers: 1 mark
- Duration: 3 hours
MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 Syllabus
| Structure of an Atom. |
Rate of Reaction.
Energy changing due to chemical reactions.
Properties of Solids.
Unit and Dimensions.
Conservation of Momentum and Energy.
Static and Kinetic Friction.
Wave nature of light.
Total Internal Reflection.
Bohr Model of the Atom.
Velocity of Light.
Beats and Doppler Effect.
Foetal membrane structure and function in mammals.
Origin of life.
Theories of organic evolution.
Binomial and trinomial nomenclature.
| Reading comprehension.
Prefixes and Suffixes.
Articles and determiners.
Time and tenses.
Prepositions and Phrasal verbs.
Types of sentences.
MP GNTST & PNST 2022 Admit Card
- The Hall Ticket for MP GNTST & PNST will be issued online mode by Vyapam on its official website at vyapam.nic.in
- The applicant should use their credentials for obtaining the admit cards.
- The candidates should make sure the details printed on the admit card such as venue, the address of the exam center, time and the date, etc are correct.
- The candidates need to make sure that they carry identity proof along with the original admit card.
MP GNTST & PNST 2022 Answer Key
The solutions to all the 150 questions asked in the exam will be published in form of Answer key 2022 MP GNTS & PNST.
- This official answer key will be published by the Professional Examination Board on its official website.
- The candidate can allocate marks to their correct responses and get an idea about their probable scores.
MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2022 Result
- The result of the entrance test of MP GNTST and PNST Exam will release on the official website.
- The candidates can check their results on Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- You may also click on the link alongside www.vyapam.nic.in
- After browsing through the link, enter your roll number.
- Now, enter your date of Birth.
- The candidates should keep on having a look at the official website.
- No personal notification will be sent to any candidate.
MP GNTST & PNST 2022 Counselling
- The counseling for both MP GNTST & PNST will take place online mode.
- The candidate will find the schedule on the official website at www.vyapam.nic.in
- The seat allotment will take place on the basis of the performance on the test.
- The applicants are required to get themselves registered online and they can check the status of their names as per the merit list.
- When vacant seats are announced by the authorities in the first round of seat allotment, the other nurse and seat in an indicated college will be allotted.
- Applicant should reach their allotted college to affirm their seat via getting their documents verified by the experts.
- The final step would be to pay the course fees.
MP GNTST & PNST 2022 FAQ’S
The admit card for MP GNTST & PNST can be downloaded by the official website.
The application form for MP GNTST & PNST can be submitted online.
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for MP GNTST & PNST.
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your MP GNTST & PNST admit card.
For any further queries related to MP GNTST & PNST 2022, please comment below.