MH CET Law 2023: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination for the students seeking admission in integrated courses of L.L.B. 3 years or 5 years.
This exam is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. Candidates can take admitted in any college they want to whether private or government, but only inside the state of Maharashtra on the basis of their marks and rank score.
This examination is also known by the Maharashtra Law CET. MH CET Law 2023 Exam Dates have been released now. Details regarding important dates, application forms, exam patterns, syllabi, admit card, etc. are mentioned below.
Table of Contents
MH CET Law Exam Dates
Important dates are mentioned below:
|Application form begins||March 2023|
|Last date of application form||March 2023|
|Admit card||April 2023 onwards|
|3 years LLB exam||June 2023|
|5 years Integrated LLB exam||April 2023|
|Result||last week of June 2023|
|Counselling & seat allotment starts||1st week of August 2023|
|Counselling & seat allotment end||Last week of October 2023|
|Classes start||2nd week of September 2023|
|BVP CET Law||CEE KERALA LLM||CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year|
|CEE Kerala LLB 3 Years||CULEE||GLAT|
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit in this examination.
- For L.L.B 3 years, candidates must be graduated and for L.L.B. 5 years, candidates must have passed class 12, with any stream or board.
- Candidates should score 45% of the minimum marks to qualify for the examination and for SC/ST minimum percentage is 40%.
- All Indians can apply for this examination.
- The children of citizens of J&K who have been displaced due to terrorist activities.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge of current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- It will be an MCQ type examination that is, objective type.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking in this exam.
MH CET Law Application Form
- The online application will start in the second week of March 2023.
- It can only be filled online, no other options are allowed.
Candidates can check fee structure form below:
|For general category||Rs. 800|
|For reserved category||Rs. 600|
MH CET Law Syllabus
Subjects such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge of current affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. Candidates should prepare as per the syllabus are to be prepared.
MH CET Law Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in the second week of April 2023.
- Admit card is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process
- It would be available online on the official website of MH CET.
MH CET Law Result
The MH CET Law Result 2023 will be declared in the last week of June 2023.
The rank card will be released after few days of the declaration of the result.
Candidates can check their results from the official website of MH CET.
MH CET Law Counselling
- Counseling will take place after the announcement of the result, that is, the first week of August.
- Seats will be allotted on a merit basis. Subjects
- Counseling is only for students who have passed the examination.