MCAER PG CET 2023 Application Form: MCAER is commonly declared as a Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research. It is a common entrance exam conducted at a state-level by the Pune official authority. The complete process of MCAER exam application should be done in the online mode.
The aspiring students who want to pursue a post-graduate degree offered by the state universities of Agriculture can apply for the MCAER exam. The student will get admissions in various disciplines of M.SC, Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Food Technology, Home Science, etc.
The official authority of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board offers admissions for the students in affiliated institutes. These all institutes are constituent or affiliated colleges in the state of Maharashtra based on the CET exam students. Check here for MCAER CET PG 2023 Exam Dates
The authority will release exam lists separately as state merit list, college merit list with the names of restricted candidates. In our website, We have mentioned the necessary information regarding the MCAER PG CET Exam to provide every detailed statement for the students.
The Candidate can check the application procedure given below. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding MCAER – Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research Application form 2023. Details like How to fill the MCAER PG CET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for MCAER PG CET 2023, How to Apply for the MCAER PG CET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Amrita University Admissions Open||Apply|
|NIIT University Admissions Open||Apply|
MCAER CET PG 2023 Application Form Complete Details
Candidates should apply for the exam before the last date. To apply for the MCAER PG exam, follow the guidelines given below. Check here for MCAER CET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should visit the official website first to apply for the CET exam.
- Click on the link of registration online at the top in the website.
- Every candidate should fill the details like name, email id and phone number to complete the registration.
- After completing the registration, the confirmation code will be sent to your registered email id to verify your account.
- Now, every student should give their username and password to login to their account.
- Next, the student has to fill the personal details and academic details to apply for the exam.
- Every aspirant is required to select the course name that they studied and enter the code of university.
- Later, he/she should choose their preferable exam centre to apply for the exam.
- A student should upload the scanned documents of photo and signature in the prescribed format. Finally, submit the MCAER application form.
- Now, a candidate needs to pay the MCAER exam fee through any payment mode of net banking/credit card, etc.
- After completing this process, every aspirant has to take a printout of the MCAER application for the future need.
The MCAER CET PG exam application fee for various categories is as follows.
|CANDIDATE’S CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE|
|Male/Transgender (General/OBC)||INR 800|
|Female Candidates||INR 800|
|Physically handicapped (General)||INR 800|
|Candidates from outside states||INR 800|
For any queries regarding MCAER PG CET 2023 application form, please comment below.